Consumer Reviews of Kolorwerx Autoshop Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
alfred28
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Mar-2014
Professionals Paint Job Done  Posted on 05-Mar-2014
I love my boxster even more now, Thanks to the great job done! Its a joy looking
at the car now and be the envy of many:)
Great to know there are professionals out there who take great pride in ensuring a
top quality job done, and not just another paint re-spray job. Will come by for other restoration work soon. i Fully RECOMMEND them! Good Job Post Management Response

elvingoh21
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Dec-2013
Highly recommended  Posted on 21-Dec-2013
Chris had my Porsche front bumper respray, I was surprised that the color for the old and new paint job looks totally similar.
They also had my 4 rims sprayed with a special metallic Matt grey with body matching yellow pin strip around the rim.and my 4 brake calliper spray to yellow, Initially I thought of changing rims, but after the beautiful job, I decided to keep it and save money for other mods.
Good job! Highly recommended if one ever needs paint services. Post Management Response

review user
Facebook Reviewers
Efficient and reasonable  Posted on 26-Nov-2013
Efficient and reasonable. Would recommend to all of my friends. - Leonard Choo Post Management Response

calvin583
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Oct-2013
Toyota Altis Visit to the Shop  Posted on 28-Oct-2013
I had an accident with another car on AYE. The driver referred me to his spray paint shop. i was sceptical about spray painting shops as normally their price is very high. i was glad to know that the spray paint shop KolorWerx treats all customer the same, same friendly tone, good knowledge on the cars and what paint to match my car colour. i am driving a toyota altis, the workshop guys took time to explain the steps needed to restore the car back to its beauty. well i guess that many people don't really like to step into these places due to high cost, the price to respray is very reasonable. i collected my car with a smile and i really appreciate the additional know-how that was thought by them.

To chris and guys : Thanks for the good job done

Calvin Post Management Response

Eric911
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Sep-2013
Fully RECOMMENDATION!  Posted on 19-Sep-2013
Thanks for the good job done, i have send in the car to Kolorwerx 3 days back to get my rear fender done up by them. Due to my nature of work, i am only available during the day and late at night. i happen to come across this paint shop through friends recommendation. I found out that they do have delivery services at a small cost, the boss picked up my car from my company in the morning and the car was ready in 2 days time. local agent have qouted me a much higher price and longer waiting period. i am happy and lucky that i have met Kolorwerx and their professional team of painters. i fully recommendation them !

spacer spacer spacer spacer

review user
Facebook Reviewers
Details job done!  Posted on 17-Sep-2013
To summarise a great paintjob: Heart & Soul; no corners goes unnoticed! - Dylan Liang Post Management Response

Derrick2013
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2013
Amazing 4 hour paint job  Posted on 16-Sep-2013
I was introduced by my club members to have my car touched up after scraping my front bumper. Kolorwerx is no stranger to many BMW owners. i left my car under their care in the morning, i would have expected that that car will be ready in the next day or 2, however during lunch hour, the boss called me and told me my baby was ready to be collected! i was delighted as few have seen such great service and workmanship within a short time frame. The paint touch up was impressive as it matches my car body colour and smooth glossy finishing. i will definitely recommend friends to this paint shop.

Derrick - 535 F10

spacer spacer spacer

Callyau44
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2013
Great service, good workman ship  Posted on 10-Sep-2013
My husband had our family Chrysler C300 resprayed at Kolorwerx recently, the boss was patient to listen to our request on the paint colour we wanted. he suggested that we can pick a colour that was different from the usual silver that was on the original paint, he showed us a sample on the matt frozen gray that he have formulated. We left the car to his care and upon collection we were very happy that the car came out better then what we expected. kuddos to the boss chris and the team of spray painters.

Andygoh
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Sep-2013
i love my jaguar  Posted on 09-Sep-2013
i send my 2nd car spray by them ,they re Excellent Service is Excellent and the price is good , i Highly recommended this merchant ! Very satisfied with their service and The owner is a very professional and friendly boss. Thank You ! Will recommend my friends to your service !

Darrenamk
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Sep-2013
Happy Porsche owner  Posted on 09-Sep-2013
The BOSS at Kolorwerx had my Porsche panamera front bumper and my 2 side skirt respray due to stone chip, I was very surprised that the color for the old and new paint job looks totally similar.

They also had my 4 brake calliper spray to yellow as well at my 4 rims spray . Initially I thought of changing rims, but after the beautiful job, I decided to keep it and save money for other mods. Highly recommenced with the high workmanship and the quality finishing , Good job guy ! Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »