Consumer Reviews of Green Star Spray Painting

4.7/5 Outlet Experience
4.8/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »
Awesome experience, Owner and staff were friendly.  Posted on 23-Oct-2020
2nd visit in 2 mths... Unfortunately this time was due to a motorcycle hitting my car. As usual the service from Green Star exceeded my expectations. The car came back to me cleaner and definitely in better condition when it went in for respray. Cleaned up the car for me too and touched up other portions they could see required touching up apart from the respray area. Owner and staff were friendly. Will recommend my friends or might even go there if I just want a new coat of paint... Awesome experience... - André Poh, Owner of Hyundai Elentra SFP87--G
26-Oct-2020

Hi Mr. Andre,

We are thankful for your trust and support to our services sir. Our customer's satisfaction is very important to us. We are more than glad to serve you again in the future.

Thank you once again and have a great day!

Thumps up!!  Posted on 21-Oct-2020
Perfect job done. Very satisfied with the service. - Jimmy, Owner of BMW 116D SLZ3--B
26-Oct-2020

Hi sir thank you very much for the trust you placed on us. :)

Have a great day ahead.

Good service  Posted on 18-Oct-2020
Went to Green Star for panel beating and spray painting. Jane attended to me, gave me a quote instantly which was at the low end of what other workshops quoted me. Spoke to the owner Roger who was friendly and had a lot of passion. Repair was done within 2 days, faster than expected. Communication was prompt throughout. Paint color was exactly the same as original. Overall very satisfied with the cost, quality, efficiency and service. Thank you! - R Wong, Owner of Mitsubishi Attrage SLP62--T
21-Oct-2020

Thank you sir for your feedback. :)

Great Service  Posted on 17-Oct-2020
Excellent car service at the GSSP today - Natarajan Kathirvel, Owner of Toyota Corolla Altis SGS90--D
17-Oct-2020

Fast, professional ans reasonably priced  Posted on 16-Oct-2020
Fast, professional ans reasonably priced - Derrick, Owner of Volvo V60 SMN26--S
17-Oct-2020

Thank you sir, your feedback is important to us :).

Well done!  Posted on 06-Oct-2020
Good service! Good job done! Will recommend everyone! - Fish Lee, Owner of Audi A4 SLQ18--K
16-Oct-2020

Hi sir,

Thank you for the compliment and trust you placed in us.

Have a great day! Thanks

Very responsive and accomodating  Posted on 05-Oct-2020
Reasonable price, good workmanship and Roger (the boss) was very responsive and accomodating. - Mr Fong, Owner of Mazda 6 SKP59--X
16-Oct-2020

Hi sir,

Thank you for the trust! We really appreciate your feedback.

Good day to you sir! Thanks ;)

Kamchuan
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Feb-2017
Poor communications, decent workmanship  Posted on 29-Sep-2020
I encountered a highly unpleasant experience at Greenstar contrary to most people.

Sent my Swift Sport for respray 8 days ago on a Mon. Only text the boss on Fri to check whether when I could collect car. He said Mon or Tues. Mon text him to check again, he said he was still polishing. Mon night check with him, he said can collect afternoon Tues 2 to 3pm.

Before going down, I text him again to confirm and he said delay till 330pm which I was not able to accommodate. Sensing something was amiss, I went down with my wife.

Indeed, the polishing was still going on (Now this is 2nd day of polishing???) and I was told it will take another 1hr. After standing for 20mins, the boss then told me that the handle of the car was damaged. Ah, no wonder it was missing from the pax door. I asked how long, the boss kept replying the part was coming. So all that polishing excuse was because he broke something in the car and did not tell the truth. That was not nice.

I then noticed the emblems of the car were missing, in addition to my wipers. After a futile search, I was then told the emblems were in another car? And my wipers were thrown away. These wipers were in the boot and from another car of mine but surely you don't dig into your customer's boot and throw things out without permission?

Emblems were retrieved after the boss went out to look for the owner of the car that had it and I waited all the way till 5pm subsequently missing all my appointments for the day.

To summarize, I have told him to improve on his communications, telling half truths and leaving your customer totally clueless as to what is happening is certainly no way to do business. Being the good customer, I had let him dictate the timing on the collection, but he had abuse my trust or perhaps my car was too small for him.

I am grateful for the decent paint job, but heck I paid good money and it was overall not a pleasant experience.

Hi Sir,

We are so sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused. As we have admitted our fault, we sincerely apologised to you yesterday regarding on the damage part. We have changed the broken part to a brand new original handle as taking full responsibility on the negligence from our side. Though we arranged urgently, the delivery was still delayed.

And as promised, whatever problem may occur on the painting job or any issues, you can always come back to our workshop.

We treat our customers cars with good quality of painting job either big or small.

Have a nice day, thanks.

Job well done  Posted on 15-Sep-2020
Job well done - boss Roger is always accommodating to your requests and jobs are always completed on time. - Daniel, Owner of BMW 116D SLT38--A

Hi Sir,

Thank you and we are more than glad to hear that you're happy with our services.

wirezz
0 forum posts Joined on 20-May-2019
Fast and good quality  Posted on 04-Aug-2020
Second time using greenstar to fix damage to my cars. Roger is really friendly and straightforward. Quick assessment and quote, and no additional hidden charges.

Workmanship is excellent, can't see any trace of the old damage. Very good at matching paint colour. Matched the black metallic paint on my new car and yellow paint on my 10 year old car perfectly. Paint quality is good no issues with peeling or fade.

Best of all is that he has a fast turnaround time. Both times the job completed on 24 hours. Also open late and on Sunday so can drop by after work.

Hi Wirezz,

We always believe in long term biz with all our customers. Thank you sir for your continuous patronage to our service. We are more than glad to serve you better.

Facebook Reviewer
Great workmanship  Posted on 01-Jul-2020
Great workmanship, deliver on time. Friendly and great boss, Mr Roger Tan. - Syed Haikal Albar
02-Oct-2020

Thank you sir for the compliment.

Good experience  Posted on 27-Jun-2020
Recommended to GSSP by my friend and had a very good experience with Roger and Jane. They were friendly and quote a reasonable price with no hidden cost. The repair and paintwork were close to perfect that I couldn't see the difference. - Benny, Owner of Kia Cerato SMM5---K

Hi Mr. Benny,

We are pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our services. Thank you for the trust you placed in us :)

Facebook Reviewer
Good job  Posted on 26-Jun-2020
Roger being a Boss personally hands on and refit my CF Spoiler for my BMW. He gave many advise on the silicone how it behave during different weather environment. After waiting for good sunny day, I went on 2 days to finalize the fitment. I must say he did a good job and ensure my fitment is perfect and sticks well before I drive off. - Warren Tan

Hi Mr. Warren,

Thanks sir for the feedback. It's pleasant to hear that your happy with our service.

Best Regards,

Reliable and honest service  Posted on 25-Jun-2020
After an accident, I sent my KIA K3 to GSSP for repair and spray on front & rear bumper. The job was completed in 1.5 days, much faster than I expected. The workmanship is excellent and value for money. I am very happy and satisfied with Mr Roger and his team for the services rendered. Will recommend to friends when they are looking for reliable and honest service. - Henry Goh, Owner Kia Cerato K3 SMA3--G

Hello Mr. Henry,

Our GSSP team are more than glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service. Thank you for the trust that you placed in us.

Best Regards,

Google Reviewer
Highly recommended  Posted on 17-Jun-2020
the touchup for my car was great.Roger and his team had done up a great job and the price was affordable Highly recommended - Hua Xing

Hello Mr. Hua Xing,

It's more than glad to hear that your happy with our service. Thank you for your support and trust.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »