Consumer Reviews of Yap Brothers Motorsport

Good price and quick service  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
  • Technical Expertise4.0
  • Customer Service4.0
  • Outlet Experience4.0
Changed 4pcs Kumho PS31 with Yap Bros at their Ubi shop. Lowest price among all whom I checked with, no hidden charges. Jennifer and the mechanics were welcoming. Will definitely recommend them to friends who want to change their set of rims or tyres.

allstarguitars
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Aug-2015
Tyre Change  Posted on 12-Aug-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Returned to Yap Brothers @Ubi yet again for a tyre change on my wife's Alphard, as they offer some of the most competitive prices I have seen and provide good service.

Good to note that Jennifer is still fronting the show at this outlet - we have patronised this outlet for 3 years or more, now.

Three thumbs up!!!

Rite
2 forum posts Joined on 23-Nov-2005
Good Price and Services  Posted on 15-Apr-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Just changed 4 new Michelin PS3 tyres for my car.

Happy and satisfied with the good deal and services received from Yap Brother at Toh Tuck outlet.

Brucebrown
18 forum posts Joined on 22-Apr-2011
Good choice in the West  Posted on 24-Nov-2015
  • Technical Expertise4.0
  • Customer Service4.0
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Changed 2 second hand tires at the Toh Tuck branch.
Nice clean workshop.
Experienced as well as young workers.
Ah Heng is one honest boss.
Highly recommended.

Abhi_boatclub
2 forum posts Joined on 19-Jan-2013
Look no further! Excellent guys!  Posted on 09-Nov-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Went to them to get second hand tyres. Friendly owner. Good staff. Products are value for money. Highly recommend them. Abhi

Rizayu
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Oct-2010
Great Service  Posted on 29-Oct-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Went for tyre change but just 2 front tyre...Most of tyre shop refrain from changing only 2 tyre but @ Yap toh tuck its possible.. A warmth and friendly service. Welcome you with a drink and a free wifi...A cozy place to sit while waiting for em to complete the job.
I as a customer service hunter recommend u guys to experience yourself at their workshop.
Thumps up and Good Luck....

Hachi-Roku
18 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2012
Tyre change with full satisfaction!!!  Posted on 17-Jun-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Did my tyre change at Yap Bros for numerous time... Went for a new set of PSS...Valued for money... The staffs there are always friendly and they always recommend what is necessary... Even did my alignment with them. The mechanics are quite knowledgeable of what they do and it gives me the confident to patronize them again and again..

Cheong72
127 forum posts Joined on 29-Aug-2011
Good price  Posted on 06-May-2015
  • Customer Service3.0
  • Outlet Experience4.0
Went to Toh Tuck there to change GY F1 A2 tyres yesterday. Their prices are lower than market rates and are fresh tyres (YOM 14-15). They do not have staff to serve you drinks there, but then again, I'm not into such things. I just want good tyres at very good prices and this is one such place.

SJW
SJW
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2011
Excellent  Posted on 18-Mar-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Purchased Dunlop DZ102 tyres from Jennifer at UbI. Clean/Tidy workshop and fast service. Highly Recommended :)

mdaminud
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Feb-2015
Experienced and superb service  Posted on 02-Feb-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I had some issues with my tyres and had changed it at Yap Bros at 32 Old Toh Tuck Road. Damn experienced and even re-did my wheel alignment to ensure I am getting the best from my ride. Driving a Toyota Previa and am enjoying it. Thanks to bro Yap for his patience, advise and excellent customer service. Superb, Excellent and High Standards ! Recommend it to all bros.

defray_04
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2014
Good tyre service  Posted on 31-Dec-2014
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Changed 4 yokohama blue earth tyre and alignment with them, good and professional service

Maclife
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2006
Superb Service  Posted on 19-Jul-2014
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Had my old PS3 aged 3 yrs + old with front tyres wearing into the steel shell already .... Finally found a good deal at Yap's and arranged to have all 4 replaced. Unfortunately due to some delays, was likely to arrive at Yap's after their operating hours... but they were friendly and trusted me to arrive at their premises late in the night.... With relief that i arrived safe on the current tyres' health state, all 4 was replaced in a giffy. Very paiseh as about 7 personnel were waiting for me to change the tyres.. So F1 formula speed of tyre replacement was experienced. Thanks to Yap Brother's "Formula One" team

vu_tek
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jan-2014
Convenient place and great service  Posted on 26-Jan-2014
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Initially, their shop was the second choice of my preference as I found one nearer to me. But I was glad that I visited yap brothers instead as their service, prices for branded tires (new and used) are competitive. I arrived at 6.55pm and they close at 7pm. They still helped me with the checks even before I decide to get anything from them. They even had samples of bad and worn out tires for customers to learn how to check when a tire requires to change. Which I find this particularly helpful. They sell a range of tires and sport rims of all sizes. So do try out this company. It's good!

Cheridan
18 forum posts Joined on 29-Nov-2012
Professional in QC Process & Customer Service  Posted on 26-Dec-2013
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Yap Brothers had a good promo for the Michelin tyres that I was looking for, went down during lunch break and was served by Jennifer personally. After checking, one of the "old hand" uncles there recommend that I consider changing the rims too as one of the rims had been damaged (by previous car owner as I just took over). Was chatting with Jennifer about an unpleasant experience with the last rim change with another shop as they were negligent and she assured me that the workers will check everything properly after fitting the tyres on and before installing them back on car. I chose a set of rims within my budget and watched the boys go into action.

True enough, I noticed that they did two extra steps that the rest of the shops (the ones I've been to) didn't do as a QC process check. I left a happy customer and confident about their professionalism.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »