Consumer Reviews of Lee Sheng Auto Pte Ltd

4/5 Outlet Experience

tuanee
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2019
SERVICING  Posted on 30-May-2019
Have been using Lee Sheng Motor for more than 20 years . I never had any worries when I take my car in to them - always know they'll be honest and upfront about what needs doing and charge a very reasonable price for great work. Would strongly recommend to anyone that want to use them Post Management Response

Wilsonawt
5 forum posts Joined on 11-Jan-2005
Tow and repair  Posted on 22-May-2019
I got hit my a taxi in the back on my Toyota Previa and was advised by the insurance company to proceed to an authorised repair shop. As someone who never had a car accident before, I do not have any workshop contact besides my regular repair at Autobak, who dont do claims.

I found LeeSheng Auto online and they towed my car from PIE (Bedok) to their workshop at Kaki Bukit. They reviewed the in-car camera, and submitted the video and form to my insurance on the spot. The experience was hassle free, the entire claim paper work process took about an hour plus, including getting me a replacement car. And my repair was completed within 10 days.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants a piece of mind, esp after an accident. Post Management Response

Aloysiusliew
19 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
 Posted on 13-Mar-2010
I did a servicing package today and not very impressive overall. Post Management Response

Superboi
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
 Posted on 15-May-2007
They have really fierce kits. You guys should take a look at their range. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Lee Sheng Auto Pte Ltd