Consumer Reviews of Propel Auto Parts Pte Ltd

4.6/5

review user
Mobile Reviewers
Great Service  Posted on 01-Apr-2020
Got into an accident recently, was sourcing for a 2nd hand front bumper for S400. Glad that I managed to find Propel Auto. The condition of the bumper is looking just like a new one. Their reply is fast too, as I am quite urgent to get one, otherwise would need to get a brand new one at a much higher cost. Thanks for helping me to save a fair bit! - Joelle Lam, Owner of Mercedes Benz S400
19-May-2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding our service. Your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your effort in providing us your feedback.

review user
Mobile Reviewers
Place to go for used auto parts  Posted on 05-Mar-2020
Whenever I or my friends are looking for used parts, Propel Auto will be our first choice to go to, most of the times, they sure have what we are looking for at a very good price too. Trust me, you should be able to find what you are looking for, with the different condition at a different price there! - Benjamin Ho, Owner of Volvo XC90
19-May-2020

ec6403g
1 forum posts Joined on 04-Nov-2014
Euro Parts  Posted on 04-Nov-2014
I have been coming to Propel since they were in Sungei Kadut when I needed parts for my W114 / W126 / W123 parts. I bought a fair bit of parts to rebuilt these classics and they were friendly, know their stuff and most importantly, price is right.

Ultimately, it is a well worth it.
04-Nov-2014

Hello,

Thanks for your positive comments.

Macbook
2 forum posts Joined on 26-Mar-2012
Great for parts  Posted on 31-Mar-2014
I was in the market to look for pieces of spare or replacements parts.

Called propel-auto and was answered by Jonathan, got my answer within hours.

Went to collect the item, they were busy, but surprisingly, Jonathan had already put aside what i wanted. Friendly boss with friendly employees. Thumbs up.
31-Mar-2014

Wen
Wen
103 forum posts Joined on 15-Jun-2009
Fast & Good service  Posted on 19-Mar-2013
I was in the market to look for 1 piece rim+tire as spare but no shops was able to sell 1 piece.

Email propel-auto and within 1 day I got a reply from Robin Duan, and all the email I sent to him gets replied almost within hours.

Went to collect the item and they were busy but they have the courteously told me that I need to wait. The owner/boss was there, and he also came to me twice to make sure I was OK while waiting. Guess a friendly boss also has friendly employees. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Propel Auto Parts Pte Ltd