Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 ) Next »
Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
A brand new car again  Posted on 20-Dec-2020
Sent my 3.5 years old car for maintenance grooming on the 11 Dec. Was so glad and happy to see the result. Gotten the showroom shine again. Stubborn rain water stains are totally removed.

The engine bay was very well cleaned and groomed. The interior was well taken care off. Even those tiny and hard to reach corners are not forgotten.

The team at Revol does keep up with their reputation or what they claim of restoring back to the showroom condition. Good job!
21-Dec-2020

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services.

Gavin and team

kevinharyanto
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2021
Job well done!  Posted on 16-Jun-2021
Took up the ceramic coating package at the AMK outlet today and I am REALLY satisfied with the work done on my car. The whole experience was really good. Right from driving into the workshop, the staff's explanation on the product, what they were going to do with the car and finally, the collection of the car. Everything. The attention to detail speaks for itself, inside (even the engine bay!) and outside. I remember sitting in the car driving off feeling like I have just collected my car from the showroom.

I would highly recommend their service to others and am looking forward to my next visit here. Well done to the team at Revol Carz and keep up the good work!

-Kevin
Honda Jazz
SMC48--C

Hi Kevin,

Appreciated your positive feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you and we are glad that we have met your expectations.

robertchin33
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Feb-2018
Great service!  Posted on 14-Jun-2021
Just did a ceramic coating for my 4 yrs old car and they did a great job! Great service from team and Marcus who is very detailed on explaining about the coating and what they have done on my car. Keep up the good work!

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

We look forward to your next visit!

Gavin and Team

hokeith83
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Feb-2018
Highly recommended!  Posted on 07-Jun-2021
Great service provided and Im amaze on how they explain thoroughly on how the ceramic works and benefits on having this on my new car. Will definitely recommend the service to my friends and family!

Hi Ho,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your respraying services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that you are satisfied and we had met your expectations.

danieltsou
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2018
Highly recommended  Posted on 31-May-2021
I am very satisfied on the outcome on doing the ceramic coating on my new car. I have been a customer with Revol for years and used the same service and they still give an amazing job whenever I come for grooming or coating with them. Highly recommended!
07-Jun-2021

Hi Daniel,

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are indeed happy to know that you are satisfied with our provided services.

leowong_888
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2018
Excellent respray service!  Posted on 24-May-2021
I had a minor accident which my rear bumper got dented and obtained some scratches too, so i sent my car for respray and repair in their AMK workshop. I am very satisfied with the result as there is no trace of damage at all. Thank you for the excellent service!
31-May-2021

Hi Leo Wong,

leeboon100
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jan-2018
Good service!  Posted on 19-May-2021
Have been a Revol customer for a long time and witness on how they take care of my car so came back for a ceramic coating for my 2nd car. Good service indeed! Keep it up Revol
31-May-2021

Hi Boon,

It is our pleasure to serve you again and your car and we are indeed happy to know that you are always satisfied with our provided services.

teddyng
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jan-2018
Amazing job!  Posted on 10-May-2021
Just did the ceramic coating with Revol. Alan and the team did an amazing job. Car looked great both interior and exterior. Alan have explained the benefits on having a paint protection coating on my car and how the package benefit me the next year. See you on my next session!
19-May-2021

Hi Teddy,

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are indeed happy to know that you are always satisfied with our provided services.

Car looks good as new and glossy after the coating  Posted on 03-May-2021
Job well done by Marcus and team for the ceramic coating, now car looks good as new and glossy. Highly recommended! - Tommy Chan, Owner of Audi A4 SJX39--R

Hi Tommy,

Satisfied with the ceramic coating  Posted on 26-Apr-2021
I am very satisfied and happy with the ceramic coating done in my car. Alan is very helpful on explaining on my enquiry and his team did a great job. Will definitely go back to Revol again! - Dean Low, Owner of Mazda 3 SKR3--T

Hi Dean,

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

Alan and team

jimalupit
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Dec-2017
No traces of damage after respray  Posted on 19-Apr-2021
Thanks to the Revol Team who did the restore and respray on the scratches on my bumper, now my bumper looks like new and no traces of the scratches. Keep it up!

Hi Jim,

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

Highly recommend for their great service!  Posted on 12-Apr-2021
Worth trying Revol’s Zetough Ceramic coating as my car now looks brand new which is a 2 years old car. Highly recommend to get their service and thank you so much for the great service given! - Dan Chu, Owner of Audi A5 SFF79--A

Hi Dan,

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we have return the beauty of your car.

Kc123
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2018
Just awesome  Posted on 09-Apr-2021
Just did a ceramic job with Revol. All additional services as advertised but the finished product is simply stunning and beyond my expectations. My 10 year old car looks and feels brand new inside and out and practically in showroom condition. Service was fast and courteous. Thank you to Marcus and the team at amk autopoint for a really great job.

Hi Kc,

Appreciated your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services and met your expectations.

Your car will stay gleaming for a long time with minimal maintenance.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

We look forward to your next visit!

Marcus and team

Excellent work that exceeded my expectation  Posted on 05-Apr-2021
Little did I know that Revol really have the great service compare to the old grooming workshop I go with before. Revol meet our expectation and like their professionalism. Really appreciate the excellent work! - Andy Yap, Owner of BMW 520I SFE10--B

Hi Andy,

Excellent job & effort  Posted on 29-Mar-2021
I highly recommend Revol as their service is really the best as they will assure you that your car will look more than better before and Thanks to the team who did an effort and excellent job on doing ceramic coating on my car! - Ken Choo, Owner of BMW 216I SGK77--Z

Hi Ken,