Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

4.9/5 Outlet Experience

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 48 ) Next »
Hong Kai Goh, Owner of MercedesBenz C180, verified customer
Passionate and professional  Posted on 25-Nov-2021
Revol did a fantastic job to my car and it looks sparkling clean and new for interior and exterior. They also provide transport service to nearby malls or mrt station after dropping the car and to collect the car from the workshop. Apart from car coating, they also provide car washing services if you take package which is more easier because they know already how to take care the car. Revol team are very passionate and professional. Highly recommended - Hong Kai Goh, Owner of Mercedes-Benz C180 SKH80--A
27-Nov-2021

Hi Hong,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services :)

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car, we glad to know that you are satisfied with our provided services.

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

We look forward on your next visit!

Gavin and Team

Alex Tay, Owner of Audi A6, verified customer
Job well done Revol  Posted on 18-Nov-2021
I took time to check which workshop shall I go for my car paint protection and came across to Revol when I read a lot of good reviews. So I called and asked few enquiries which made me convinced to try their Titanium coating. I must say that what I have read is what they are really practicing.. Revol team is very professional and experience to this field of work. I am amaze with the outcome as they bring back the shine and gloss to my car.. I will definitely be back for my next maintenance.. Job well done Revol - Alex Tay, Owner of Audi A6 SLF10--R
19-Nov-2021

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

We will continue to ensure and serve you with the usual professional services!

Looking forward on your next visit again!

Best Regards,

Leonard Teo, Owner of Audi A7, verified customer
I am so impressed  Posted on 17-Nov-2021
I always have watermarks on some parts of my car because of the rainy season and its giving difficult for me to remove it. I came across to their Toh Guan branch to get an assessment at first. Since the price for Ceramic coating is within my budget so i left my car on the spot. After roughly half a day i got my car back and it looks new again. I am so impressed Grateful to Alan and your team for doing a great job to my car! - Leonard Teo, Owner of Audi A7 SFD1--T
17-Nov-2021

Hi Leonard,

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our services.

Henry Huang, Owner of BMW 116D, verified customer
Exceeded my expectation  Posted on 13-Nov-2021
A friend recommended me to Revol to try their paint protection coating. I just got my second car and decided to send to their workshop for a touch up and makeover assessment. Quoted me a Ceramic Coating package at reasonable price so I gave it a try. I must say the service and workmanship were very good. Alan and his groomers are very professional in providing the services. They delivered to my expectations with a guarantee. - Henry Huang, Owner of BMW 116D SKV37--R
14-Nov-2021

Hi Henry,

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are grateful with your business very much!

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,

Toh Kok Wei, Owner of MercedesBenz GLC200, verified customer
High standard service  Posted on 10-Nov-2021
Due to the heavy rain pour recently my car was dirty with a lot of watermarks and full of bird shits. I had decided to go for Revol due to popular good reviews online. I am totally satisfied with the outcome so far. I would like to commend also their customer service, mostly the reminder a day before my appointment as I almost forgot it.. I highly recommended Revol for their high standard services. - Toh Kok Wei, Owner of Mercedes-Benz GLC200 SLA1--L
12-Nov-2021

Hi Toh,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

Gavin and Team

Seah Teh, Owner of Hyundai AD Avante, verified customer
Established and reliable  Posted on 20-Oct-2021
There are many providers in the market for car detailing works. I have enquired several established ones and decided to go with Revol upon their good reviews as well as from the consultation. I was very impressed with the dedicated team and the stunning end results of my car after the car grooming services. I am a very satisfied customer and will not hesitate to recommend Revol to car owners out there who are looking for an established and reliable workshop! - Seah Teh, Owner of Hyundai AD Avante SCV12--C
21-Oct-2021

Hi Seah,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

We appreciate it very much and we are glad that you have enjoyed using our services.

Benjamin Yap, Owner of Audi A3, verified customer
Really good job!  Posted on 20-Oct-2021
My first time trying Revol for their car grooming services. I have already heard about them and read many positive reviews of their services prior to this. Marcus and the guys did a really good job! I almost couldn’t recognize my car when I came for the collection. The exterior of my car was super reflective and the interior of it was super clean. It felt like I was driving away with a brand new car! Keep up the great work, Team Revol! - Benjamin Yap, Owner of Audi A3 SKU87--P
21-Oct-2021

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are glad that we have met your expectations.

Marcus and Team

Blurxiu
77 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Happy Odyssey Servicing  Posted on 26-Sep-2021
I love the great service by Randy and his team. Been with them for a long time. My Odyssey has been well taken care of by the capable team there whenever it's due for servicing. Keep up the great work!

06-Oct-2021

Hi Blurxiu,

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services.

Randy and team

Otgekoo
24 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2009
Excellent Car grooming experience  Posted on 10-Aug-2021
Revol I have seen many good review over here, thus decided to give it try.

Initially I brought my previous KIA Forte which is already about 7 years old. To try out. Surprisingly, my 7 year old KIA Forte was transformed to almost to the time which I have first collected the car at Pandan Garden C&C.

Later on I have replaced my KIA with a new Cerato, I have gone through the whole package with 4 times grooming sessions. Every session was done exceptionally good like as if I am collecting my from the new car showroom condition even my final round of maintenance is good.

The only barrier to my renewal is the cost which prevent me as during this pandemic period as my financial is affected however I will come back to them for new sign up.

Marcus and team please wait for my return to witness your great grooming service and I once again to experience your good service again.

Thumbs up and keep it up

Gerard Koo
White KIA Cerato

11-Aug-2021

Hi Gerard ,

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are indeed happy to know that you are always satisfied with our provided services. Looking forward to serve you again in the future.

kevinharyanto
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2021
Job well done!  Posted on 16-Jun-2021
Took up the ceramic coating package at the AMK outlet today and I am REALLY satisfied with the work done on my car. The whole experience was really good. Right from driving into the workshop, the staff's explanation on the product, what they were going to do with the car and finally, the collection of the car. Everything. The attention to detail speaks for itself, inside (even the engine bay!) and outside. I remember sitting in the car driving off feeling like I have just collected my car from the showroom.

I would highly recommend their service to others and am looking forward to my next visit here. Well done to the team at Revol Carz and keep up the good work!

-Kevin
Honda Jazz
SMC48--C
18-Jun-2021

Hi Kevin,

Appreciated your positive feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you and we are glad that we have met your expectations.

fchiro
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jun-2020
Awesome Service and Workmanship  Posted on 12-Feb-2021
I am impressed with the service and the application of the Zetough ceramic coat on my vehicle. This is my second time approaching revol for grooming and each time I'll leave in awe with the service and workmanship. My car still maintains its gloss and new look even after a year.

I've tried other paint protection services but surely revol is the best which exceed my expectations. Kudos to the team at amk branch. :)
25-Feb-2021

Hi Fchiro ,

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya and looking forward to have more years good business with you!

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

We look forward to your next visit!

Nhkuan
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Aug-2011
Job nicely done  Posted on 19-Jan-2021
Sent my brand new 318i for ceramic coating. I have not done such coating for previous three cars. But hoping that such coating really offer protection for the body paint, even though the shininess of continental cars body paint usually last longer than that of Japanese/Korean cars. Hopefully it will also protect against minor scratches and dents.

Revol was recommended by my SA Benedict. I am not willing to spend thousand on body coating but have neither confidence on those cheaper choice. Ben recommended Revol as a more reasonable priced service provider. I think their pricing is acceptable.

The service is good too. Marcus, assigned by Gavin, followed through the entire process. He explained all the work that would be done on my car. He also walked me through what had been done during collection. He even moved my car out of the tight space - a much appreciated gesture. That is the professional way of service in this industry.

CSO May followed up pre- and post-grooming service. So here I am leaving them a review. Well done guys at Revol.

I will update on the effectiveness of the body coating in due course.
20-Jan-2021

Hi Nhkuan,

Gavin and team

Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
A brand new car again  Posted on 20-Dec-2020
Sent my 3.5 years old car for maintenance grooming on the 11 Dec. Was so glad and happy to see the result. Gotten the showroom shine again. Stubborn rain water stains are totally removed.

The engine bay was very well cleaned and groomed. The interior was well taken care off. Even those tiny and hard to reach corners are not forgotten.

The team at Revol does keep up with their reputation or what they claim of restoring back to the showroom condition. Good job!
21-Dec-2020

Hi Lightsabre,

Gavin and team

SamLim287
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2014
Good 1st time transaction  Posted on 29-Nov-2020
Went to Toh Guan Branch for Titanium coating for my new car. Alan was really passionate in his customer services . Was using their paint protection for the 1st time as I am a long time customer of another PP .
Good quality of work and whatever promise were completed nicely.
Grace even WhatsApp me the photograph after they completed the work.
My reservation initially was unfounded , they won me over with their great services and product,
Look no further. Enjoy this product. Thanks again Revol.
Sam Lim owner of BMW X3 SKG31—X
30-Nov-2020

Hi Sam ,

Charles Lee, Owner of Toyota Lexus, verified customer
My 5 years old car turns into a brand new car!  Posted on 03-Aug-2020
I came to do an assessment for my 5 years old Honda and I was impress by their customer service Marcus who is detailed on explaining on what can be done on my car. So I decided to leave my car to do both ceramic coating and full car respray. And just WOW my 5 years old car turns into a brand new car. Thank you very much Revol and to the team who did an amazing job! - Charles Lee, Owner of Toyota Lexus SDY55--C
13-Aug-2020

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

Appreciated your positive feedback too and we are so glad that we had met your expectations and bring back the beauty of your beloved car.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 48 ) Next »