Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
143 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
AWESOME Experience! As GOOD As Before!  Posted on 24-Jul-2018
Been more than a year since my PPS session with Revol Carz Makeover and there are quite a few stubborn water marks on the bonnet. Arranged a maintenance and grooming session on 13 July with the Revol team and the booking process is awesome. Courtesy SMSes were sent to me for confirmation of the booking and day before reminder.

Drove over in the morning and hand over the car to the service adviser. Experience the same level of politeness this time too, despite just back for a maintenance service.

Hours later, received a call to collect my car back. "Wow" Was my first word when I saw my "After-groomed" Car. It was exceeding my expectation definitely. The shine of the car body was backed to the moment I collected my new car. The patches of blurry mark on my headlights were also removed. Service adviser explained to me what has been done and I am very thankful to him. The engine compartment was well detailed and those fine sand particles that were "Permanently" Struck between the carpet & Accelerator are also removed. The interior of the car was almost like new.
Too bad that I am unable to take some pics due to lighting issues.

Really love the work done by the Revol Team. Got some bird shit stains on my boot days later and the removal was very easy with the coating. Kudos!!

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
28-Jul-2018

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your compliments and would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust and support to our company.

would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust to our company

It's great to know you are always happy and satisfied using our services.

We will continue to ensure to serve you with the usual professional and friendly services!

We look forward on your next visit!

Gavin Tan

luhchenxiao
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Aug-2018
Totally Thrilled  Posted on 16-Mar-2019
I was a little hesitant about letting others touch my car thinking they would not meet my expectations. It's kind of an old car already but what these guys at Revol did was totally thrilling! They transformed my treasured car into a fabulously looking showroom condition! Anyone thinking of getting a grooming done, contact Revol Carz Makeover. You definitely won't regret it. Post Management Response

desmondlee18
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Apr-2018
Great Experience  Posted on 12-Mar-2019
Always a great experience with Revol Carz Makeover. Very professional work, high quality standards, good people, and good value for money. All worth it. I highly recommend them to anyone. Post Management Response

leolichee
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Dec-2018
Hydrophobic Power Effect  Posted on 08-Mar-2019
It's been raining a lot lately and this has caused to leave watermarks all over my black BMW. I went to search online for car grooming services and stumbled upon Revol Carz Makeover. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try.

Randy kept me fully informed about the hydrophobic properties of their ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection Coating. Without much effort, I can bring back the glossy shine by just washing and wiping my car -it's that easy!

2 Thumbs up for Revol! Post Management Response

ridloh456
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Jun-2018
Happy with the Results  Posted on 04-Mar-2019
Revol Carz Makeover has worked on a couple of my Audi's in previous years. Most recently, I took my wife's Audi A4 for grooming and ZeTough Titanium Paint Protection coating. The car looks brand new..Well I'd say, better than brand new. We are very happy with the results. It looks beautiful, as beautiful as my wife. Thanks Revol! Post Management Response

robinhoo00
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2018
The Pros at Car Detailing & Servicing  Posted on 01-Mar-2019
If you need car grooming, paint protection, respray, or servicing and want it done by the pros, you will find no better than Revol Carz Makeover. I've been their loyal customer for many years and just love their services. My car looks flawless every time I leave their workshop. Their prices are reasonable and worth the value. I always recommend them to whoever needs their car looking its best. Post Management Response

donaldsytong
0 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2018
Dull-no-more  Posted on 23-Feb-2019
I had my car groomed and coated with ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection yesterday and was really pleased with the shine. Marcus and his team did a fantastic job. There was a massive improvement from before. The car paint was just looking dull and there were swirl marks all over. Now they're gone and my car is looking fresh. You've done an amazing job. Thanks to Marcus and his professional team.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your compliment!

We really appreciate it very much and we are glad that you have enjoyed using our ZeTough Paint protection services.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Feel free to contact us should you need any assistance ya!

Marcus and Team

ongnick00
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jul-2018
Revol Service is the Best  Posted on 20-Feb-2019
My husband and I have been going to Revol Carz Makeover for years to get all our auto repairs, car grooming, and paint protection done. We will continue to bring our cars to them simply because they are the best in the business.

Hi Ong,

Thank you for making Revol Carz Makeover as always your preferred choice and be our loyal customers.

We are pleased that our services have met your expectation everytime you visit our workshop and we will always ensure that you will be satisfied for every services.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Vyrus77
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2005
Average  Posted on 19-Feb-2019
Went there to have my bonnet and bumper resprayed and car polished, after reading many raving reviews online.

The job was ok. They went the extra mile and agreed to give me a small bottle of paint when requested. Appreciate that.

In all visits, tried to upsell the polishing package, although I didn't take it up eventually. Also quoted a respray of my calipers but I found somewhere else much cheaper.

Overall, the experience was alright. Not exceptional nor very friendly service. In my opinion, just average.

Hi Vyrus,

Foremost, thank you so much for your feedback.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we will do our best to ensure that we will always deliver a good services and will give value for every single cents that you are going to spend..

wallyleeEE
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2018
Communication is Good  Posted on 16-Feb-2019
I've been to several car service workshops over the years and one of the things I don't like about them is that they promise to call for updates or reminders but they never do. Revol Carz Makeover is different. Their customer service manages to call for reminders when you are due for your next car grooming, before your date of appointment, and even during collection time. They keep you informed every step of the way, even when they find any scratches on your car during grooming session. They really are professionals at what they do.

Hi Wally,

Thank you so much for your compliment.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are delighted that we have met your expectations with our service delivered.

felixongz
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Apr-2018
Will Remain a Loyal Customer  Posted on 13-Feb-2019
I have been using Revol Carz Makeover's services for years already and never once have I experienced a problem -outstanding unparalled service every time, I will never go anywhere else.

Keep it up Revol!

Hi Felix,

Thank you so much for your continuous support in Revol Carz Makeover.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments posting and it is our pleasure to be able to serve you and your car.

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Gavin and Team!

henryyyan
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Oct-2018
Great Value  Posted on 01-Feb-2019
I have an old Merc car and Revol managed to make it look and smell like new. Their attention to detail really impressed me. Not a trace of scratch or speck of dust anywhere.

I took the ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection package which includes full interior and exterior grooming. The paint protection even has a 3 year warranty. I think it's a great value for my money.

Hi Henry,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive review too. We feel so glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services.

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

Gavin Tan

litongleetong
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2018
RESTORING DENT PAINTLESSLY  Posted on 29-Jan-2019
My rear end hit a guard rail at a HDB Multi-storey car park and suffered a dent.

After hopped around a various auto workshops for repair quotation, I was quoted around $150 to $250 for the panel-beating and repainting job which takes about two days.

Luckily I was recommended to Marcus Revol Carz Makeover. He assessed my car and assured me that he could complete the repair without need to repaint within just the same day and at an affordable price too.

I was amazed when came back to collected my car. The finish was flawless as there wasn't any hint of the previous dent! The original paintwork was not only perfectly intact, but my car shone like new showroom condition.

I am happy that my car boot was not only professionally restored paintlessly but also saved me time and money. Thank you Revol for the awesome service

Hi litongleetong,

Thank you so much for your well feedback!

We look forward on your next visit!

Marcus

seahteh
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2018
Another Happy Customers  Posted on 26-Jan-2019
Went to Revol to have paint protection coating done on my new car. I was very pleased with their work and customer service and will definitely come back for their services.
29-Jan-2019

Hi Seah,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive feedback too.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and have met your expectations.

Your car will stay gleaming for a long time with minimal maintenance.

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

lowt6490
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Sep-2018
Thank you for another feather on our cap  Posted on 22-Jan-2019
The team at Revol really put a lot of hard work and took great pride in their work. They pay attention to every small detail in turning my car to awesome showroom condition. No compromise!

Excellent service and great value for money.
29-Jan-2019

Hi Low,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover among others.

We appreciate it very much and am glad that you enjoyed using our services.

Catch up with you on your next visit!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 ) Next »