Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
141 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
AWESOME Experience! As GOOD As Before!  Posted on 24-Jul-2018
Been more than a year since my PPS session with Revol Carz Makeover and there are quite a few stubborn water marks on the bonnet. Arranged a maintenance and grooming session on 13 July with the Revol team and the booking process is awesome. Courtesy SMSes were sent to me for confirmation of the booking and day before reminder.

Drove over in the morning and hand over the car to the service adviser. Experience the same level of politeness this time too, despite just back for a maintenance service.

Hours later, received a call to collect my car back. "Wow" Was my first word when I saw my "After-groomed" Car. It was exceeding my expectation definitely. The shine of the car body was backed to the moment I collected my new car. The patches of blurry mark on my headlights were also removed. Service adviser explained to me what has been done and I am very thankful to him. The engine compartment was well detailed and those fine sand particles that were "Permanently" Struck between the carpet & Accelerator are also removed. The interior of the car was almost like new.
Too bad that I am unable to take some pics due to lighting issues.

Really love the work done by the Revol Team. Got some bird shit stains on my boot days later and the removal was very easy with the coating. Kudos!!

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
28-Jul-2018

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your compliments and would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust and support to our company.

would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust to our company

It's great to know you are always happy and satisfied using our services.

We will continue to ensure to serve you with the usual professional and friendly services!

We look forward on your next visit!

2cents
984 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2013
Not the cheapest around, But definitely the most recommend  Posted on 13-Nov-2017
Revol may not be the cheapest on the market but definitely the most reliable and recommended car groomer. I received professional advice and I understand what I am paying for my car. Seamless, customer journey for booking an appointment (collection and send-in). Highly, worth a visit!

Hi 2cents,

Thank you so much for your compliment and support in Revol.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

Looking forward to your next visit…

BennyEd
130 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 03-Nov-2017
Friendly customer service from the liaising staff to groomer and even the person who hand over the car to me. Overall a pleasant experience for sending my car to Revol Carz Make over.

Hi BennyEd

Thank you so much for your well feedback!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so delighted that we have met your expectations with our services.

We look forward on your next visit!

Johnson79
30 forum posts Joined on 06-Apr-2009
Fully restored my ride to nearly showroom condition  Posted on 27-Oct-2017
Was recommended by my colleagues whom did their paint protection coatings with Revol so I decided to try it out myself, did it a few months back, didn't send in my review since then as I wanted to see how the coatings turn out after a few months and I would like to say I'm very impressed!

From the start, called up the boss Gavin and he arranged my car to be scheduled for the paint protection within a week's time, there is even a reminder from May, their CSO a day or two before the appointment to remind me about the date, very professional and responsible, even told me who to look for and where to send in my car.

Send in my car in the morning and it was ready to collect on the same day at 5pm and boy was I impressed when I saw my 8 yrs old car's paintwork restored to around 90-95% Of a new car condition, the watermarks on the roof was gone and you can see a shiny and protective appearance all over.

You can tell its a trustworthy company when its packed full of cars when I send in my car in the morning and also couple of days earlier when happen to drive past and pop-by to get a couple of dents removed.

I even received a follow-up message from May the next day asking me on their works and any feedbacks/suggestions for them to improve their service and its clearly they take their works very seriously.

I did the ZeTough Ceramic treatment, for my MPV was $888 and it was worth every single cent, nonetheless I wished it was slightly lower but you get what you paid for, no use spending 1/5 or even 2/5 less of the price but you get only 1/3 the quality of the work done.

Upon collection I was briefed on how to make the coatings last eg. Whenever the car got dirtied I just need to rinse it with water and things like bird shits etc was gone easily, but as I don't have the luxury of time and maybe just plain lazy, I usually got my car washed in petrol stations but after 7mths now the coatings is still evidently there, but it might be better if I had just took care of the washing myself.

Highly recommended to all bros and sisters here, try it out for yourselves.

Hi Johnson79,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive feedback too. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and have met your expectations.

Your car will stay gleaming for a long time with minimal maintenance.

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

E_b_l_s
Premium User E_b_l_s
137 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2009
Great service, reasonably priced  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
This place was recommended by a friend of mine and was told to look specifically for Marcus. He wasn't around unfortunately and was served by a colleague of his. I didn't get his name but he gave very good insights to my questions and was very patient even when have not committed myself yet.

After some thought I handed my keys to them and let them work their magic while I waited at the customer longue. After about an hour or so, my car was ready and I was actually very shocked to see the 180 degree change in the whole look! Gleaming once again in pristine showroom condition!

A couple of days later, I was surprised when Marcus called and apologised that he wasn't present. He even went to the extend of asking me about the service rendered and if I was satisfied with the grooming session. I will be back!

Hi E_b_l_s,

Thank you so much for your compliement posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are glad you enjoyed the services delivered!

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Marcus Koh

spzen
Premium User spzen
107 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2016
Excellent customer service  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Other than the staff who were very polite and friendly, I'm very impressed by how their claying method perfectly removed my car's paint defects.

Excellent customer service!

Hi Spzen,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your paint protection services.

We appreciate it very much and am glad that you enjoyed using our services.

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
141 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good service as usual  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Sent in my car for interior cleaning due to some food crumbs and stains done by my little boy.

Stains are removed and the cleaning as well done! Keep up the good work.

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your repeated business!

We appreciate it very much once again!

Do feel free to contact us should you need any of our services again!

Bobby_tan
Premium User Bobby_tan
327 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Recommended place for grooming  Posted on 22-Oct-2017
Approach Revol for car grooming services to bring back the shine of the ride. Done an excellent job to bring back the shiny and glorious day. Thank you!

Hi Bobby_tan

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your grooming services!

We appreciate it very much!

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

After the restoration, Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Dannyaki
39 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2011
Great Coating protection  Posted on 19-Oct-2017
Replace my old ride and send in my new love for grooming and coating protection. After discussion with the person in charge, agree with the recommended type of coating based on my preference.

The coating was done and there is detailing and cleaning on the minor parts of the car. Love the shine and the service

Hi Dannyaki,

We appreciate it very much and am glad that you enjoyed using our services.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Feel free to contact us should you need any assist ya!

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
657 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service Maintained For Years  Posted on 05-Oct-2017
Sent in my family car for grooming at their Toh Guan outlet last week. Same level of customer service experience over. Workmanship wise, will feel they did not cut any corners and is very thorough. Awesome job done!

Hi MCFmrhonda,

Thank you so much for your compliment posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

We look forward to your next visit!

cheers,

stanleymah123
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2018
Delivering long term results  Posted on 22-Sep-2018
I have been a customer of Revol for many years due to their amazing customer service with just-in-time delivery. I never had to worry about anything once I dropped off my car at their workshops.

I just sent in my car for a touch up of ZeTough ceramic paint protection coating. They not only deliver my car gleaming each time but also did maintenance checks with no extra charge.

I'd like to be a lifelong customer and will highly recommend Revol to anyone. Post Management Response

tomhuan234
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Mar-2018
Beautiful!  Posted on 18-Sep-2018
I took my 2007 Alfa Romeo to Revol Carz Makeover after reading Yelp reviews online. The car has been neglected for many years and needed to renew the paint protection coating and interior detailing.

My car is beautiful after they did a great job detailing and treated with their signature ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection Coating on the outside while absolutely refreshed on the inside. The detailers were meticulous and took pride in their quality work.

I give a five-star yelp review for Revol. Post Management Response

victornilee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Feb-2018
ONLINE REVIEW ON REVOL  Posted on 14-Sep-2018
I decided to try out Revol Carz Makeover after reading good reviews online. I am happy I made the right choice. I am more than satisfied with their professional services and ZeTough Ceramic coating product.

Gavin and his friendly and skilful team impressed me.

Kudus to Revol. Post Management Response

leowong_888
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2018
Stunned!  Posted on 10-Sep-2018
I just bought a new Audi A5 and wanted to get my car's factory-original paintwork protected. I found Revol Carz Makeover online and was probably the best one in the area. I wasn't disappointed.

I came back after work to collect my car and was almost stunned. These guys did an amazing job - my car was actually more sparkling than in its former showroom condition.

I will recommend Revol to anyone.
14-Sep-2018

Hi Leo,

We appreciate it very much and we are glad that you have enjoyed using our services.

chris_tee2
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2018
HAPPY FIRST TIMER  Posted on 05-Sep-2018
First time sent my 2-year old car to do grooming and ceramic coating at Revol. I like their friendly service and my car looks absolutely shiny and easy to maintain after the treatment.

14-Sep-2018

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your compliment and support in Revol.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next visit.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 ) Next »