Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 33 ) Next »
Otgekoo
24 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2009
Excellent Car grooming experience  Posted on 10-Aug-2021
Revol I have seen many good review over here, thus decided to give it try.

Initially I brought my previous KIA Forte which is already about 7 years old. To try out. Surprisingly, my 7 year old KIA Forte was transformed to almost to the time which I have first collected the car at Pandan Garden C&C.

Later on I have replaced my KIA with a new Cerato, I have gone through the whole package with 4 times grooming sessions. Every session was done exceptionally good like as if I am collecting my from the new car showroom condition even my final round of maintenance is good.

The only barrier to my renewal is the cost which prevent me as during this pandemic period as my financial is affected however I will come back to them for new sign up.

Marcus and team please wait for my return to witness your great grooming service and I once again to experience your good service again.

Thumbs up and keep it up

Gerard Koo
White KIA Cerato

11-Aug-2021

Hi Gerard ,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are indeed happy to know that you are always satisfied with our provided services. Looking forward to serve you again in the future.

kevinharyanto
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2021
Job well done!  Posted on 16-Jun-2021
Took up the ceramic coating package at the AMK outlet today and I am REALLY satisfied with the work done on my car. The whole experience was really good. Right from driving into the workshop, the staff's explanation on the product, what they were going to do with the car and finally, the collection of the car. Everything. The attention to detail speaks for itself, inside (even the engine bay!) and outside. I remember sitting in the car driving off feeling like I have just collected my car from the showroom.

I would highly recommend their service to others and am looking forward to my next visit here. Well done to the team at Revol Carz and keep up the good work!

-Kevin
Honda Jazz
SMC48--C
18-Jun-2021

Hi Kevin,

Appreciated your positive feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you and we are glad that we have met your expectations.

fchiro
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jun-2020
Awesome Service and Workmanship  Posted on 12-Feb-2021
I am impressed with the service and the application of the Zetough ceramic coat on my vehicle. This is my second time approaching revol for grooming and each time I'll leave in awe with the service and workmanship. My car still maintains its gloss and new look even after a year.

I've tried other paint protection services but surely revol is the best which exceed my expectations. Kudos to the team at amk branch. :)
25-Feb-2021

Hi Fchiro ,

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya and looking forward to have more years good business with you!

Nhkuan
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Aug-2011
Job nicely done  Posted on 19-Jan-2021
Sent my brand new 318i for ceramic coating. I have not done such coating for previous three cars. But hoping that such coating really offer protection for the body paint, even though the shininess of continental cars body paint usually last longer than that of Japanese/Korean cars. Hopefully it will also protect against minor scratches and dents.

Revol was recommended by my SA Benedict. I am not willing to spend thousand on body coating but have neither confidence on those cheaper choice. Ben recommended Revol as a more reasonable priced service provider. I think their pricing is acceptable.

The service is good too. Marcus, assigned by Gavin, followed through the entire process. He explained all the work that would be done on my car. He also walked me through what had been done during collection. He even moved my car out of the tight space - a much appreciated gesture. That is the professional way of service in this industry.

CSO May followed up pre- and post-grooming service. So here I am leaving them a review. Well done guys at Revol.

I will update on the effectiveness of the body coating in due course.
20-Jan-2021

Hi Nhkuan,

Gavin and team

Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
A brand new car again  Posted on 20-Dec-2020
Sent my 3.5 years old car for maintenance grooming on the 11 Dec. Was so glad and happy to see the result. Gotten the showroom shine again. Stubborn rain water stains are totally removed.

The engine bay was very well cleaned and groomed. The interior was well taken care off. Even those tiny and hard to reach corners are not forgotten.

The team at Revol does keep up with their reputation or what they claim of restoring back to the showroom condition. Good job!
21-Dec-2020

Hi Lightsabre,

Appreciated your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services.

Gavin and team

SamLim287
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2014
Good 1st time transaction  Posted on 29-Nov-2020
Went to Toh Guan Branch for Titanium coating for my new car. Alan was really passionate in his customer services . Was using their paint protection for the 1st time as I am a long time customer of another PP .
Good quality of work and whatever promise were completed nicely.
Grace even WhatsApp me the photograph after they completed the work.
My reservation initially was unfounded , they won me over with their great services and product,
Look no further. Enjoy this product. Thanks again Revol.
Sam Lim owner of BMW X3 SKG31—X
30-Nov-2020

Hi Sam ,

Alan and team

review user
Charles Lee, Owner of Toyota Lexus, verified customer
My 5 years old car turns into a brand new car!  Posted on 03-Aug-2020
I came to do an assessment for my 5 years old Honda and I was impress by their customer service Marcus who is detailed on explaining on what can be done on my car. So I decided to leave my car to do both ceramic coating and full car respray. And just WOW my 5 years old car turns into a brand new car. Thank you very much Revol and to the team who did an amazing job! - Charles Lee, Owner of Toyota Lexus SDY55--C
13-Aug-2020

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

Appreciated your positive feedback too and we are so glad that we had met your expectations and bring back the beauty of your beloved car.

jonchu45
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Apr-2019
Amazing experience at Revol  Posted on 23-Jan-2020
I came to Revol for paint protection enquiry, i was attended by Alan and since it's my first time to have a coating in my car so i need to know what is exactly advantages of their coating when its applied. Also what other things i should take note to keep the shine and gloss. I have availed their Ceramic coating and i am amazed with the results.

Thank you Alan and your team for the good works.
01-Feb-2020

Hi Jon,

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

willkoo338
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Nov-2019
Scratches and dent are finally gone  Posted on 18-Jan-2020
I have a 4 years old white car with a lot of small scratches and dents. I called Revol to have an assessment and May advised me to drive down so i can get an accurate quotation and i left my car straight to get my car repaired.

I have observed how they deal the customer and i must say Revol is one of the best workshop that i had visited. After 2 days i have collected my car and finally no more trace of scratches and dents.

Thank you Marcus for keeping your words that you will bring back the beauty of my car..

Thumbs up!!! You deserve a 5 stars from me
21-Jan-2020

Hi Will,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your respraying services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we have return the beauty of your car.

Marcus

jamesliew9876
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2019
Very Good  Posted on 13-Jan-2020
Thank you Revol and to Marcus for providing good services and i can say you are very professional in explaining with regards to your offered paint protection. I have a lot of enquiries and clarification before i have decided as i want to be sure since i am looking for toughest paint protection. Marcus is very patient on my questions and he explained it professionally. I have took Titanium paint protection and it's perfect for my car.

Good job Revol!
14-Jan-2020

Hi James,

Appreciated your positive feedback too and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services.

Marcus and Team

samseowu
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2019
Best Experience with Revol  Posted on 04-Jan-2020
My ride is a one year old car and there was coating applied when i had bought it but i have noticed that it was hard to maintain despite of weekly carwash. I have came over to Revol workshop to check about their paint protection and Alan offered me the Ceramic coating. And its been a month already and i can notice how easy now to maintain my car.

Thank you Alan and to your team, i have the best experience dealing with you guys. Will surely come back after 6 months for maintenance.
07-Jan-2020

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

alex_quek
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Mar-2019
Nice try with Revol  Posted on 30-Dec-2019
It's my first time ever to put paint protection to my car, so i made a survey to various workshop to see who will give the best offer. And I have found Revol as one of the best and professional in providing information that i needed during my decision making.

I have tried the Ceramic paint protection and i was very satisfied with the outcome.

It was good experience with Revol.
14-Jan-2020

Hi Alex,

Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Deliver as what they promise!  Posted on 24-Dec-2019
Have gotten quite a bad scatch against the MSCP wall last Friday. The bumper is also dislocated slightly. Done a quick search online to find which spray painting shop I can bring to.

Have engaged the Revol Team prior for their grooming and garage earlier. Since I am very happy with their service, I decided to proceed and contact them.

Arranged an appointment and have sent the image of the damage to them. Was briefed the downtime is about 2 days, as there is a need to do panel beating and fixed up the bumper as well. Send in the car yesterday morning, hoping to get done up asap.

Here is the before and after image. Collected the car this afternoon. Very happy with the workmanship and of course the minimal downtime for me.

Greatly appreciate the effort from the Revol team. Never regret approaching them.

26-Dec-2019

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your respraying and repair services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

limgary488
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2019
Best in Car coating  Posted on 24-Dec-2019
I have a friend who is currently under Revol customer. I got my 2nd car so i was trying to survey where to bring my car for paint protection coating and he recommended Revol to me. The price quoted and package for Ceramic Coating is very promising so i grab their offer.

Thanks to my friend who introduced Revol to me because finally i found the workshop who is very transparent and professional in providing their services.
26-Dec-2019

Hi Gary,

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

loonic105
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Mar-2019
Revol is my best choice  Posted on 21-Dec-2019
Revol is already my 3rd workshop. I have been dealing with my previous workshop but they don't provide warranty unlike Revol so its like touch and go..Revol also offered a warranty after they have applied the paint protection coating which is very important to customer like me. I have availed their Ceramic paint protection and after a week i have wash my car and i can compare how does their paint protection works compare to my previous coating.

Gladly i have found your workshop and definitely you will be my last workshop to deal with because i will be one of your loyal customer from now on.
24-Dec-2019