Consumer Reviews of ST Auto Grooming Centre

5/5 Outlet Experience

AndrewRaj
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Dec-2015
Tougheal Paint Protection Service  Posted on 15-Dec-2015
I have been a toughseal customer since 2003 n i m greatly impressed by their after care service. I always believe that products may vary but the service remains n ST Auto is a great example for that. Keep up your awesome service! Post Management Response

Vwjag60
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Dec-2015
Tougheal Paint Protection Service  Posted on 08-Dec-2015
Great Service ! Excellent results . Very friendly staff. This is my 3rd car send for Toughseal. Highly recommended Post Management Response

Zhengyan
Premium User Zhengyan
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2011
Interior & Exterior Grooming  Posted on 20-Nov-2014
I met with a non-injury accident and my car was not properly repair. During heavy rain, water leaked into my spare tyre compartment. After I realizing my spare tyre compartment is flooded, I also discovered that my rear passenger carpet is wet. After resolving the leakage problem, I try to vacuum out the water but it is still wet. Luckily, I came across ST Auto Grooming Centre on sgcarmart.

I went to ST Auto Grooming to enquire about my wet carpet and they said they will try their best to make it at least 80% dry. And the price quoted to me was very reasonable. I decided to try out their interior and exterior grooming.

On 20/11/2014 at about 11am, I left my car (Toyota Vios) at their centre and went to collect at about 3.30pm. To my surprise, they took out the sponge underneath the carpet to dry and I see my car is like a brand new car. Even minor scratches, they will also make it till it is almost gone. I'm totally satisfied with the end result.

Lastly, I would like to thanks Patrick and his Team for doing a very good job and giving me advise on how to take care of my car after this grooming session.

GOOD JOB to Patrick and Team.. :) Post Management Response