Consumer Reviews of Tai Cheng Motor Vehicle Spray Painting

5/5 Outlet Experience

Jascyt
142 forum posts Joined on 25-Apr-2007
Excellent Professional Spraypainter!  Posted on 23-Aug-2014
I have been sending my past 2 cars and current one to Tai Cheng Motor after being recommended by a friend. After having been to several spray painters over the years of car ownership, I must say this shop has given me the best experience.

My latest project with them was respraying of my 2010 BMW Z4 from blue to frozen white. The results were amazing. The colour & pearl selection was done solely by Ah Yu, who is a great professional in my opinion. With careful explanation and meticulous workmanship, he delivered a stunning outcome to my ride.

I would say the pricing is very competitive after receiving a few quotes from other shops for this frozen spraypaint project and I am glad to have given my trusted spraypainter Ah Yu this job. See the attached photos. Absolutely stunning work!

Highly recommended painter. Delivers and trustworthy.

Post Management Response

SGCMsotong77
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Highly Recommeded  Posted on 06-Aug-2014
Excellent workmanship!
Sprayed my car to a frozen colour and it was awesome.
Ah Yu not only insisted on showing me the various colour samples but accommodated by request to customise various areas with different colours.
Throughout the spay painting process, he even updated me with daily pictures to show the progress.

Highly recommended ! Post Management Response

DT9889
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Jul-2014
professional and very good service  Posted on 14-Jul-2014
Had been with them for pass 5 years.
Very friendly and honest.
Very reasonable price and fast.
Worksmanship never disappoint me.
Not only me, but all my friends i recommended gives the same feedback. Post Management Response

Sirlee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Professional paintshop  Posted on 27-Jun-2014
I had resprayed my car about 2years ago and this is my review. Ah yoh, with his own initiative, added more pearl colour into my original blue colour to make it more pearlish and brighter. Both my carbon fibre bonnet and boot, the lacquer has been removed and reapply. All the dings, and dongs, on both my sides are all nicely touched up. This also includes the stone chips in my front bumper. The car just looks like a brand new car when I collect it. This is unlikely other crappy job done by some paint shop where you can still see the obvious dent marks left behind, due to insufficient patching.
The nice paint work, stay on for more than a year. This is because I didn't groom the car at all, using only water to wash weekly. Mechanic from other garage even commented that the paintwork is impressive!!!

I have also separately sent a set of rims to respray. Worksmanship is top notch as well.

Recently, my car has been vandalised and I have already made appointment to go back to Tai Cheng. I have full confidence that Ah yoh will do an excellent job in restoring back my car to the new car condition as before.

Highly commended!!! Two thumbs up!!! Post Management Response

jentson
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Jun-2014
Excellent & Professional  Posted on 25-Jun-2014
Tai Cheng has been my choice for repairs and spray painting for my last 2 cars.
They never fail to provide quality workmanship, as I cant afford to leave my car too long at the workshop, they always delivered my car on time without compromising on the quality.

Their pricing compared to others are highly competitive as well.
Keep up the good work guys !~ Post Management Response

Ckwee13
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2012
Highly recommended  Posted on 22-Sep-2012
Its my second time going to Tai Cheng at AMK Autopoint and they did not disappoint me once again. Honest boss Ah Juay, reasonable prices and good workmanship.. First experience was abt 2years ago when I accidentally reversed into a low pole and i had to replace my broken reverse lamp and to repair the dent and respray the parts...after it was all done, i was surprised at the work, looked just like nothng has happened to the car when it looked so bad b4 i sent it to the workshop. This time round is a simpler job, scratched my front bumper agst a kerb, ah juay gave a good quote and managed to get it all fixed and back to original within same day...excellent service! Thumbs up! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Tai Cheng Motor Vehicle Spray Painting