Consumer Reviews of Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd

4.4/5 Outlet Experience

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 ) Next »
Shaun, Owner of Audi A4, verified customer
Amazing workmanship and customer service!  Posted on 27-Jun-2021
Brought my car down to show the dents and scratches made due to my carelessness while parking. On the same night, immediately contacted Carol and she provided her honest and reasonable quotation, told me to bring down my Audi A4 to her workshop the very next day. Met with Ah Tiong and he quickly analysed and told me besides respray, will also need to do panel beating on my side rear door and fender. He even advised me with his experience that since i do not need to collect the car on the same day, better to let the paint dry and collect the day after. Just went down and the car looks perfect, as good as new!! Truly amazing workmanship and customer service! Thanks ACE Chrome for the wonderful experience, Thanks to Carol and Ah Tiong, great job! - Shaun, Owner of Audi A4 SMU13--M

Tang, Owner of Land Rover Velar, verified customer
Efficient and skillful works  Posted on 06-Apr-2021
Enough has been mentioned about ACE Chrome, but given the quality of service, giving some feedback is the least I can do. Everything went immaculately. Brought my car down to show the dents made due to my carelessness while parking. Authorized Dealer actually quoted $2k for the minor repair, which I obviously declined. Ah Tiong quickly analysed, quoted me a price that was less than 20% of what the AD quoted, and arranged for an appointment on the spot. Sent my car down for the repair and got it back same day before 5pm and the car looks as good as new! Even the plastic was buffed to perfection. Truly amazing workmanship and customer service! Thanks ACE Chrome for the wonderful experience! - Tang, Owner of Land Rover Velar SLN16--A

Mark, Owner of Porsche Panamera, verified customer
I am glad I found Ace Chrome.  Posted on 10-Feb-2021
After much research on the internet, I decided to get my Porsche Panamera done by Ace Chrome. I wanted to do a full body re-spray and to repair some dents and scratches. From the first time I spoke to Carol, she was frank and provided me with a very reasonable quotation. Carol's quote was 30% cheaper than my usual re-spray shop. During the period of repair, Carol called me to let me know that both my side skirts was badly damaged beyond repair. She then helped me to source for 2nd hand parts from a scrap car dealer and even got a small discount for me. Most importantly, Carol did not charge me any mark-up for the replacement parts. I was really grateful for this. When I collected my car, my car looked really good, shiny like new. Ah Tiong's workmanship was very good. I am glad I found Ace Chrome. Thanks to Carol and Ah Tiong, great job! - Mark, Owner of Porsche Panamera SMH9--A

zhupmiba
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Dec-2020
Excellent dent repair  Posted on 28-Dec-2020
Found good reviews online so tried to get quote via WhatsApp. Quite reasonable quote as comparing to Kah Motor which was 3 times more ex... Sent my car in at around 9am in the morning. Very fast turn around time that I got msg my car was ready for collection at 730pm. Very satisfied with the repair that it looks almost brand new. Recommended!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wei, Owner of Infiniti Q60, verified customer
Reasonable price for body repair!  Posted on 16-Nov-2020
Reasonable priced for a body work repair and 4 sports rims restoration. The turnaround time of a day from 10am to 6pm when I picked up my car was also good. Workshop also help to repair a small dink cause by other people opening their door and hitting my car without cost. Cannot see the dink and also the white mark already. Hope I do not need to come back again but if I do need assistance for body work restoration and repair, I'll definitely go to them. - Wei, Owner of Infiniti Q60 SMJ33--E

NURRIZZAT MOHAMED ISHAK, Owner of Volkswagen Golf, verified customer
Excellent workmanship & customer service  Posted on 19-Oct-2020
Send my car for repairs and respray the damaged fender and rear rims recently. Have been there to the workshop previously before too for spray jobs and some touch-up. Excellent workmanship and customer service. Ah Tiong is always friendly and and sincere when dealing. Will definitely come to the workshop again for future spray jobs! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’― - NURRIZZAT MOHAMED ISHAK, Owner of Volkswagen Golf SMG48--Z

Avi
Avi
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Dec-2009
Highly recommend Ace Chrome & Restorations! Fantastic workmanship and service!  Posted on 07-Mar-2020
If you ever need a respray, panel beating, dent work and restoration, look no further. Ace Chrome is the best. Carol and Ah Tiong are super people, great workmanship, honest and reasonable. Very high quality work. Connect with them on WhatsApp - very responsive. I have visited them twice - once for my wife car with minor dents and scratches as well as my own car. Full respray, some panel beating and dent work restoration both times. Cars come out looking even better than showroom condition. Germain paint and coating. Thank you Carol and Ah Tiong. Keep up the great work!

Ashrakter
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Feb-2020
Excellent workmanship on full car colour change  Posted on 27-Feb-2020
Had purchased a COE car and the car's colour wasn't my lucky colour. Decided to do a full car colour change (both interior and exterior). Did my homework and read that Ace Chrome does a good job. Called Carol, went down and left my car at the workshop on the same day. This was after talking to Ah Tiong and Carol who were friendly and able to answer my queries.

Collected my car after a week and the workmanship was really good ! Had praises from my colleagues on my car as well. They had thought that I had bought a new car.

I am very pleased with the results ! I have a friend who is interested in doing a colour change too and I have recommended to him Ace Chrome !

Thank you Carol, Ah Tiong and all in Ace Chrome for the job well done ! :)

AWee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Jan-2020
Reasonably priced and good finishing  Posted on 16-Jan-2020
Scratched my car against pillar and damaged plus dented side door.

Upon friend's recommendation, went Ace Chrome. Ah Tiong did a great job with panel beating, respray and skirting within a day. Checked with others too and their quote were generally higher for same job. Didn't have to bargain when you know they have good business ethics.

Will definitely go to them when I have time to respray my bumper too.

Dtchen
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2013
Excellent Workmanship at a Competitive Price  Posted on 13-Jan-2020
I had a superb experience with Ace Chrome and Restoration. I had scratched my car in a carpark and it needed panel beating and paintworks. After reading and seeking quotations from multiple recommended options, I decided to go with Ace Chrome as they had many positive reviews on their craft.

Ah Thiong and Carole are very honest and responsive towards WhatApp quotations. They were candid with their feedback and did not at anytime try to up-sell products and services. They saw the works that was required and went about quoting after viewing pictures. I brought my car down and upon inspection of the panels, they confirmed their pricing. I had other requests (chroming of wheels) which they recommended against me doing as the effect would not last. This is a mark of true honesty which made me very comfortable in dealing with them.

The workmanship itself was excellent with a quick turnaround time. From the panel beating to the paint work itself, I was very satisfied with the result. They even advised me to go back for restorative works should I encounter any defects. All-in-all a very positive experience dealing with them. I would highly recommend them.

Slowgti
5 forum posts Joined on 04-Aug-2002
Fantastic  Posted on 26-Dec-2019
Had a limited budget to revive my trash old Beemer outlook before heading down.

Towkay Tiong seemed to understand what I wanted and seeing another old work in progress beemer on site, decided to go the full works with no regrets. My trash can was resident for a few weeks, as a strip down had to be done, windscreen doors and all. Good stuff cannot rush. Ah Tiong really took his time and effort, even stripping the screws of their previous colour instead of just spraying over. Seemed some rubber components looked newer too.

Of course, budget exploded, but quality of the result more than made up, at least for me.

So much so it got me embarked on an interior retrim as well. Will definitely return.

EricTan_189013
0 forum posts Joined on 29-May-2017
Good as new!!  Posted on 14-Nov-2019
I took my car into their workshop at 9am in the morning to fix a minor dent/abrasion, and it was ready for collection by 5pm in the afternoon.. Within eight short hours, service advisor Ah Tiong and his team not only managed to fix the damage, but they made my car look as good as when I first bought it..

I am not fond of writing reviews, but I had to do it this time as a token of appreciation to Ace Chrome and Restorations Pte Ltd for their excellent service, coupled with a very reasonable price for the work put in..

If I could, i would gladly give them more than just five stars!!

Well done guys!!

Jaris32
74 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2005
Honest, reliable and experienced spray painting workshop!  Posted on 10-Oct-2019
Been visting this restoration and spray painting shop for more than a decade since they moved from Ubi. What I like about them is their high quality workmanship when comes to restoration works and accident repair. Don't be fooled by workshops charging insanely low prices to respray the whole car as quality materials and paints used, and the cost of experienced trade masters does not come at a low price. And you may not know if they are changing new parts, used parts or just panel beaten underneath the shiny, glossy paintwork.

Kudos to Carol and Ah Tiong for keeping the high standards of repair and spray painting!

Hera Wan, Owner of Volvo V40, verified customer
Reasonable pricing and great service  Posted on 17-Jul-2021
Took a photo of the damage, whatsapped for a costing, headed down immediately and collected in 48 hours. Very responsive, price given as is, no mark ups etc. Price is very reasonable. Will definitely come back to them if I need to. - Hera Wan, Owner of Volvo V40 SKK44--J

Dytakeshi
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Excellent worksmanship, top spray painter in SG!  Posted on 08-Feb-2021
Just resprayed my 15 year old BMW 630i white cabriolet. Worksmanship is immaculate and detailed, highest quality spray painting service experienced! Price is extremely reasonable for such a quality respray as well, 5 stars! Keep up the good work folks! You deserve your reputation!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 ) Next »