Consumer Reviews of Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »
AWee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Jan-2020
Reasonably priced and good finishing  Posted on 16-Jan-2020
Scratched my car against pillar and damaged plus dented side door.

Upon friend's recommendation, went Ace Chrome. Ah Tiong did a great job with panel beating, respray and skirting within a day. Checked with others too and their quote were generally higher for same job. Didn't have to bargain when you know they have good business ethics.

Will definitely go to them when I have time to respray my bumper too. Post Management Response

Dtchen
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2013
Excellent Workmanship at a Competitive Price  Posted on 13-Jan-2020
I had a superb experience with Ace Chrome and Restoration. I had scratched my car in a carpark and it needed panel beating and paintworks. After reading and seeking quotations from multiple recommended options, I decided to go with Ace Chrome as they had many positive reviews on their craft.

Ah Thiong and Carole are very honest and responsive towards WhatApp quotations. They were candid with their feedback and did not at anytime try to up-sell products and services. They saw the works that was required and went about quoting after viewing pictures. I brought my car down and upon inspection of the panels, they confirmed their pricing. I had other requests (chroming of wheels) which they recommended against me doing as the effect would not last. This is a mark of true honesty which made me very comfortable in dealing with them.

The workmanship itself was excellent with a quick turnaround time. From the panel beating to the paint work itself, I was very satisfied with the result. They even advised me to go back for restorative works should I encounter any defects. All-in-all a very positive experience dealing with them. I would highly recommend them. Post Management Response

Genbladee
1 forum posts Joined on 14-May-2013
High Quality of Workmanship and Reasonable Charges  Posted on 30-Dec-2019
Had my rear bumper resprayed on 5 Dec. I am impressed with the high quality of workmanship and reasonable charges. Not to mention, both Carol and Ah Tiong were highly reliable in delivering their service with quality and speed. My bumper is as good as new! Thank you Carol and Ah Tiong. Will definitely recommend your workshop to my friends. Keep up the great work. Post Management Response

Slowgti
5 forum posts Joined on 04-Aug-2002
Fantastic  Posted on 26-Dec-2019
Had a limited budget to revive my trash old Beemer outlook before heading down.

Towkay Tiong seemed to understand what I wanted and seeing another old work in progress beemer on site, decided to go the full works with no regrets. My trash can was resident for a few weeks, as a strip down had to be done, windscreen doors and all. Good stuff cannot rush. Ah Tiong really took his time and effort, even stripping the screws of their previous colour instead of just spraying over. Seemed some rubber components looked newer too.

Of course, budget exploded, but quality of the result more than made up, at least for me.

So much so it got me embarked on an interior retrim as well. Will definitely return. Post Management Response

EricTan_189013
0 forum posts Joined on 29-May-2017
Good as new!!  Posted on 14-Nov-2019
I took my car into their workshop at 9am in the morning to fix a minor dent/abrasion, and it was ready for collection by 5pm in the afternoon.. Within eight short hours, service advisor Ah Tiong and his team not only managed to fix the damage, but they made my car look as good as when I first bought it..

I am not fond of writing reviews, but I had to do it this time as a token of appreciation to Ace Chrome and Restorations Pte Ltd for their excellent service, coupled with a very reasonable price for the work put in..

If I could, i would gladly give them more than just five stars!!

Well done guys!! Post Management Response

Jaris32
74 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2005
Honest, reliable and experienced spray painting workshop!  Posted on 10-Oct-2019
Been visting this restoration and spray painting shop for more than a decade since they moved from Ubi. What I like about them is their high quality workmanship when comes to restoration works and accident repair. Don't be fooled by workshops charging insanely low prices to respray the whole car as quality materials and paints used, and the cost of experienced trade masters does not come at a low price. And you may not know if they are changing new parts, used parts or just panel beaten underneath the shiny, glossy paintwork.

Kudos to Carol and Ah Tiong for keeping the high standards of repair and spray painting! Post Management Response

lixujin1982
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2019
Ace Chrome Workmanship is Fanstatic - From Dennis Lee (AUDI A3)  Posted on 22-Aug-2019
Ah-Tiong Car repair + Workmanship + services are extremely perfect, My car was involve in an accident with broken headlight, dented bumper & Badly scratches & I went to Ah Tiong for claims & Repair services, just barely 2 days, he restore my Audi A3 to its factory condition & His skill is absolutely the best i ever seen in my life, he is an honest and credible person, i trust him and he will be my only car repair workshop i turn to for ALL my car

Thank you Ah-Tiong !!

Post Management Response

Tknizam
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jan-2012
Highly recommended  Posted on 17-Aug-2019
Scratched my bumper against a pillar at my carpark, and it also damaged the bumper significantly. After much Googling around for a workshop, I decided to try Ace Chrome from the countless positive reviews.

Before visiting the shop, I was super worried about my car, wondering if the bumper can look as good as new.

Texted the boss on Friday, and came Saturday morning at 9am to drop off my car. The whole bumper was re-sprayed and put back into shape, and I picked up my car same day at 4pm.

Amazing workmanship, they even helped to put my loose fog light grills properly, without me requesting for it. The price quoted was also reasonable and value for the workmanship.

Now I'm worry free and feel super good about having my bumper look as good as new!! Post Management Response

samhum
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2019
Awesome job!  Posted on 05-Jul-2019
They were really awesome. Messaged them on whatsapp with pictures and they gave me a quote on the spot. I had contacted a number of others, but they were the most reasonable and substantially cheaper than the others too, so I booked in, dropped off the car in the morning, and picked it up end of day. They also did a general clean & Vacuum of the whole car. Make sure to have the PayNow function on your phone or pay with cash, I made the mistake of not getting it all ready! But they were very understanding and patient with me. Loved the service. Really friendly and nice. Post Management Response

AmandaNmh
0 forum posts Joined on 18-May-2019
Friendly & Attentive Boss!  Posted on 18-May-2019
Ah Tiong is a very patient and attentive guy! He meets all the requirements that I've requested for! He did a very good job fixing my car scratches! And he is also very on time too! Post Management Response

Shoakoua
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2009
Excellent Spray Painting  Posted on 13-May-2019
Renewed my COE recently and decided to give it a paintwork makeover. I contacted Ace Chrome via Carol and she was very prompt to my queries, and very professional and polite. The quote was reasonable hence I brought down my car. After 5 working days as promised, she delivered her excellent work. The paintwork was done very well, and they even took the trouble to fix and clean some of my interior. Carol still kept assuring me that any problem can go back to her. I received a car almost like original and new. Great Work! Post Management Response

Sman6901
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Great Job from Ace Chrome! (Suzuki Swift)  Posted on 07-Jan-2019
Ah Tiong did a really great job on my Swift 1.5A. My car was nearing 10 years and look tired. Thank goodness I found Ace Chrome and Ah Tiong did a magical job of giving my car fresh coat of paint, some repairs on dents and other cosmetics. Now it looks totally like a showroom car! Thanks!
Price is reasonable. Most importantly, they are extremely friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and even helped me get new set of head lamps for replacement. Thanks to all the reviewers here who gave me heads up on Ace Chrome's quality works! Post Management Response

Wsospider
1 forum posts Joined on 05-Mar-2006
Professional & Customer-Centric  Posted on 06-Jan-2019
After renewing my COE, I decided to give my Honda Civic Hybrid a new coat of paint and replace my slightly damaged front bumper at the same time.

After doing some research and AHP, decided to proceed with Ace Chrome. Carol was helpful to find the the right replacement bumper for my car at a reasonable price. The bumper arrived within hours. Fast!

Carol and Tiong sent photos along the way to show the progress, which did help to provide added assurance that the car is in good hands. They also took pains to work through Sunday to have my car ready for collection on that Sunday itself. The whole process only took 5 days! The quality of the finished product meets my expectations. Overall, I'm pleased with what I got at a reasonable price.

Overall experience positive. Carol and Tiong were sincere, professional and customer-centric. I will recommend Ace Chrome and definitely will return in the future. Post Management Response

Rocco969
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jan-2013
Respray Diamond Pearl White for Scirocco  Posted on 05-Sep-2018
Decided to give my Scirocco a slight makeover (from stock white) and got a few quotations from the market.
However, in the end, I went back to Ace Chrome as the customer service that Carol & Ah Tiong showed to me was very impressive. They went through a few different white colour paint codes with me, clearly explaining the ingredients for each paint code and what I could expect.
Overall, I was very impressed with the workmanship and the final look of the Scirocco. It definitely makes the car stand out from the crowd.
I would not hesitate to go back to Ace Chrome if I need to respray any of my other cars. Highly recommended.

Post Management Response

Imzzy28
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Jul-2018
Quality and Reliable Paintwork  Posted on 29-Jul-2018
I have engaged their services twice so far in a space of 3 months and they have never let me down. The first was to respray my original front bumper after I scratched them against a pillar and the second was to respray both my new front bumper and original side fenders after the initial person I engaged did a terrible job. Not only was the paintwork uneven (too thick is some areas) and that it was the wrong shade of white, Ah Tiong even pointed out that the guy had sprayed some parts of my original left and rear fenders so as to make the colour difference between my front bumper and the rest of the car less obvious. Ah Tiong managed to rectify the poor workmanship by puttying the uneven areas (which wasn't done by the previous person) before respraying my new front bumper and side fenders to the correct shade of white. Needless to say, it was by far a better finish than the previous person's work. I highly recommend them for their quality of service and workmanship anytime! The price that they quoted me each time are reasonable (as compared to other workshops I checked with) and the job is always completed on time. They even went out of their way to deliver the car to my place on the first time I engaged them because I had to take care of my baby. Thanks Carol and Ah Tiong! Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »