Consumer Reviews of Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd

4.7/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »
Jaris32
74 forum posts Joined on 18-Apr-2005
Honest, reliable and experienced spray painting workshop!  Posted on 10-Oct-2019
Been visting this restoration and spray painting shop for more than a decade since they moved from Ubi. What I like about them is their high quality workmanship when comes to restoration works and accident repair. Don't be fooled by workshops charging insanely low prices to respray the whole car as quality materials and paints used, and the cost of experienced trade masters does not come at a low price. And you may not know if they are changing new parts, used parts or just panel beaten underneath the shiny, glossy paintwork.

Kudos to Carol and Ah Tiong for keeping the high standards of repair and spray painting! Post Management Response

lixujin1982
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2019
Ace Chrome Workmanship is Fanstatic - From Dennis Lee (AUDI A3)  Posted on 22-Aug-2019
Ah-Tiong Car repair + Workmanship + services are extremely perfect, My car was involve in an accident with broken headlight, dented bumper & Badly scratches & I went to Ah Tiong for claims & Repair services, just barely 2 days, he restore my Audi A3 to its factory condition & His skill is absolutely the best i ever seen in my life, he is an honest and credible person, i trust him and he will be my only car repair workshop i turn to for ALL my car

Thank you Ah-Tiong !!

Post Management Response

Tknizam
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jan-2012
Highly recommended  Posted on 17-Aug-2019
Scratched my bumper against a pillar at my carpark, and it also damaged the bumper significantly. After much Googling around for a workshop, I decided to try Ace Chrome from the countless positive reviews.

Before visiting the shop, I was super worried about my car, wondering if the bumper can look as good as new.

Texted the boss on Friday, and came Saturday morning at 9am to drop off my car. The whole bumper was re-sprayed and put back into shape, and I picked up my car same day at 4pm.

Amazing workmanship, they even helped to put my loose fog light grills properly, without me requesting for it. The price quoted was also reasonable and value for the workmanship.

Now I'm worry free and feel super good about having my bumper look as good as new!! Post Management Response

samhum
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2019
Awesome job!  Posted on 05-Jul-2019
They were really awesome. Messaged them on whatsapp with pictures and they gave me a quote on the spot. I had contacted a number of others, but they were the most reasonable and substantially cheaper than the others too, so I booked in, dropped off the car in the morning, and picked it up end of day. They also did a general clean & Vacuum of the whole car. Make sure to have the PayNow function on your phone or pay with cash, I made the mistake of not getting it all ready! But they were very understanding and patient with me. Loved the service. Really friendly and nice. Post Management Response

AmandaNmh
0 forum posts Joined on 18-May-2019
Friendly & Attentive Boss!  Posted on 18-May-2019
Ah Tiong is a very patient and attentive guy! He meets all the requirements that I've requested for! He did a very good job fixing my car scratches! And he is also very on time too! Post Management Response

Shoakoua
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2009
Excellent Spray Painting  Posted on 13-May-2019
Renewed my COE recently and decided to give it a paintwork makeover. I contacted Ace Chrome via Carol and she was very prompt to my queries, and very professional and polite. The quote was reasonable hence I brought down my car. After 5 working days as promised, she delivered her excellent work. The paintwork was done very well, and they even took the trouble to fix and clean some of my interior. Carol still kept assuring me that any problem can go back to her. I received a car almost like original and new. Great Work! Post Management Response

Sman6901
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Great Job from Ace Chrome! (Suzuki Swift)  Posted on 07-Jan-2019
Ah Tiong did a really great job on my Swift 1.5A. My car was nearing 10 years and look tired. Thank goodness I found Ace Chrome and Ah Tiong did a magical job of giving my car fresh coat of paint, some repairs on dents and other cosmetics. Now it looks totally like a showroom car! Thanks!
Price is reasonable. Most importantly, they are extremely friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and even helped me get new set of head lamps for replacement. Thanks to all the reviewers here who gave me heads up on Ace Chrome's quality works! Post Management Response

Wsospider
1 forum posts Joined on 05-Mar-2006
Professional & Customer-Centric  Posted on 06-Jan-2019
After renewing my COE, I decided to give my Honda Civic Hybrid a new coat of paint and replace my slightly damaged front bumper at the same time.

After doing some research and AHP, decided to proceed with Ace Chrome. Carol was helpful to find the the right replacement bumper for my car at a reasonable price. The bumper arrived within hours. Fast!

Carol and Tiong sent photos along the way to show the progress, which did help to provide added assurance that the car is in good hands. They also took pains to work through Sunday to have my car ready for collection on that Sunday itself. The whole process only took 5 days! The quality of the finished product meets my expectations. Overall, I'm pleased with what I got at a reasonable price.

Overall experience positive. Carol and Tiong were sincere, professional and customer-centric. I will recommend Ace Chrome and definitely will return in the future. Post Management Response

Rocco969
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jan-2013
Respray Diamond Pearl White for Scirocco  Posted on 05-Sep-2018
Decided to give my Scirocco a slight makeover (from stock white) and got a few quotations from the market.
However, in the end, I went back to Ace Chrome as the customer service that Carol & Ah Tiong showed to me was very impressive. They went through a few different white colour paint codes with me, clearly explaining the ingredients for each paint code and what I could expect.
Overall, I was very impressed with the workmanship and the final look of the Scirocco. It definitely makes the car stand out from the crowd.
I would not hesitate to go back to Ace Chrome if I need to respray any of my other cars. Highly recommended.

Post Management Response

Imzzy28
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Jul-2018
Quality and Reliable Paintwork  Posted on 29-Jul-2018
I have engaged their services twice so far in a space of 3 months and they have never let me down. The first was to respray my original front bumper after I scratched them against a pillar and the second was to respray both my new front bumper and original side fenders after the initial person I engaged did a terrible job. Not only was the paintwork uneven (too thick is some areas) and that it was the wrong shade of white, Ah Tiong even pointed out that the guy had sprayed some parts of my original left and rear fenders so as to make the colour difference between my front bumper and the rest of the car less obvious. Ah Tiong managed to rectify the poor workmanship by puttying the uneven areas (which wasn't done by the previous person) before respraying my new front bumper and side fenders to the correct shade of white. Needless to say, it was by far a better finish than the previous person's work. I highly recommend them for their quality of service and workmanship anytime! The price that they quoted me each time are reasonable (as compared to other workshops I checked with) and the job is always completed on time. They even went out of their way to deliver the car to my place on the first time I engaged them because I had to take care of my baby. Thanks Carol and Ah Tiong! Post Management Response

Aleo
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jun-2018
Fast and reliable  Posted on 27-Jun-2018
Brought in my car to repair dent and spray paint on few areas with scratches yesterday. A big thank you to Ms Carol & Ah Tiong's team for rushing it out. I actually can get back my car around 24hours.

The paint job at ACE Chrome is excellent and i will recommend to anyone to check it out here. Pricing is reasonable as well. Post Management Response

cassnghr
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jan-2018
Great service  Posted on 09-Jan-2018
Excellent work and service all around.

Performed respray on several of my Lancer panels due to the usual wear&Tear. Absolutely no complaints about the quality of work; Looking like new with no strange dust specks or bubbling as I have read about in other forums. It was also completed slightly faster than expected, which is much appreciated considering how much we rely on our cars.

Prices were also reasonable; Not quite the cheapest but judging back on the quality of work, I have no regrets.

Most importantly, Carol was extremely helpful and patient with any questions or requests. Helped me out with some other minor work as well. Timely updates and replies were provided through whatsapp. Just message them for a quotation...

Highly recommended. Post Management Response

Mars161
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jan-2018
Prompt Service and Reasonably Priced  Posted on 06-Jan-2018
I get to know Ace Chrome thru friend recommendation. Usually the operating hour start from 9 am but Ah toing the owner is able to come early at 8 am as I need to work after that . Panel beat and Spray Paint boot and bumper all done in 1 day and he is kind enough to help purchase the rear lamp and bill at cost without charging the lamp installation. Collected my car in the evening and job well done within a day and reasonably priced. Friendly and good customer service with updates on the progress of the photo sent. Post Management Response

CJ88
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Dec-2017
Professional and Prompt Service  Posted on 11-Dec-2017
Intended to re-spray my Honda Fit and decided to google for a workshop for the job. Chanced up Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd in the forum with many consistent good reviews by satisfied customers for the past years.
Drove to the workshop and greeted by courteous Ah Tiong who was patient to answer my many queries and provided assurance for his service.
Left my car for the re-spray job. Ah Tiong was kind to accede to my constant requests to whatsapp photos to update me on the re-spray status which allowed me good understanding of the process and quality of the work.
The job was promptly completed on the 6th day. Collected my car and left as a satisfied customer. Thanks Ah Tiong for the courteous and professional service. Cheers. Post Management Response

Lippy
1 forum posts Joined on 15-Dec-2012
Complete Car Respray  Posted on 13-Nov-2017
After much deliberation I decided to take the plunge to respray my car to another colour. Started looking around for one with good workmanship and can ensure that all removed parts still in one piece after re-installed because most European car parts are easily breakable, when compared to Japanese car. This gave another reason why I'm hesitating to respray the whole car.
I did a check on quite a few paint shops and even did researched on a few forums to gather more info on their price, duration and workmanship before deciding which spray shop. After few months I finally decided to choose Ace Chrome Restorations because of the following:
1. Price very reasonable for complete colour change.
2. Very good review from people who experienced with them.
3. Duration is the shortest among most shop.
Send my car in and collected back in 6-7 working days and this included removal of most parts (bumpers, rubber seals, bonnet, doors, door handles, spoiler, side skirts, etc) to ensure proper spray of all parts and to minimize any over-spray.
Finally when collected the car every parts were installed back perfectly with good alignment and no hardware missed out. To sum it up, Amazing job well done to Ah Tiong and his gang. Keep it up and there will be more return and new customer. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »