Consumer Reviews of Tyrepac Pte Ltd

4.8/5 Outlet Experience

Cjtune
7 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2011
Transparent and good deals.  Posted on 05-Jul-2017
I have bought full sets of tyres from Tyrepac (online) twice over the course of 4 years. Both experiences were pleasant and straightforward. I knew exactly what I was getting (even the tyre batch's year-of-manufacture, upon enquiry via phone) and I can self-arrange the installation at many possible participating tyre shops. Delivery of the tyres were on-time and tyres were in good condition.

Prices are very competitive - not necessarily cheapest vs the shops but very reasonable, unless you're the kind that would like to make 10-12 phone calls to find out the best price. Personal experience: a friend boasted to me that he managed to get a super good price of S$100 per tyre of a particular respected marque after some on-the-spot bargaining. I was chuckling under my breath... Because I got the exact same thing for S$88 (tyre)+$11(inst) = S$99 per tyre with Tyrepac and one of their installers near my workplace with just a few mouse clicks. Saved me some lunch money. Hahaha...

Once they went the extra mile for me by contacting several of their suppliers just to help me source one of those compact 'donut' spare tyres that usually only come with new cars. It wasn't successful but I appreciated that high level of customer service rendered. Post Management Response

BigBelly
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2015
Efficient and reliable  Posted on 24-May-2015
I've bought tyres from Tyrepac twice already. Service is fast, efficient, friendly. They give straight answers with no bullshit. I was quite impressed that they responded to my email after hours within 5 minutes. I think they try very hard to give good service.

Just 2 issues to bear in mind. For some reason, both sets of tyres were almost 2 years old. Tyrepac did inform me when I was buying them, so no issue with transparency. But I would have expected Tyrepac stocks to clear faster than that, unless the business model is to source slightly older tyres to give better prices. To be fair, some workshops sell even older tyres. When I installed my tyres today, I peeked at the set being installed on another car at the same workshop, and it was from 2012!

The other issue is don't expect any decent technical advice from the Tyrepac customer service. They are friendly and fast, but know nuts about tyres or cars.

Kudos to Tyrepac for putting their prices out there for everyone to compare. That helps to keep all tyre dealers honest. We should support Tyrepac. Post Management Response

Motorcar32
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Feb-2013
Great service and great saving!  Posted on 25-Feb-2013
Tyrepac services is good and trustworthy. Initially I am not sure if its ok to order from the Internet."Pay first then go to preferred workshop to fit up your tires".Call them on a Sunday to find out more about their services. A very nice lady (LL)returned my call and given a brief of their services.

With confident, I made an order back tires only(2 pc @18") and selected a workshop nearby Auto World (great too).Received a SMS from tyrepac that my tires has arrived, and shortly Auto World all me. And I got my tires fitted.

Their services is good, that I just order my front tires.Call LL and she checked the stock for me.No long waiting time, no need to go ATM push cash(Visa available@typrepac & Auto World),professional, and trustworthly services. I just WhatsApp my family and friends about this online types services available.Must Try!! You will be delighted! Post Management Response

Ccem
1 forum posts Joined on 03-May-2010
 Posted on 03-May-2010
Bought 4 new tyres and 4 rims taken down from a new car. Impressive service. Competitive price as well. Post Management Response

Eeloon