Consumer Reviews of Dynotechinca

mycarjunkie
Premium User mycarjunkie
11 forum posts Joined on 22-Dec-2013
Room for improvement  Posted on 07-Nov-2016
Went to repair my legacy steering wheel buttons. The technicians spent only 2 hours on the issue with no changes to any of the parts. Purely workmanship, Benny, the owner charges $150 dollars. It is also not entirely fixed with cruise control still not working.

It is indeed expensive, not forgetting the timing belt and radiator change which cost me an extra $1770. While they know about cars, they have to relook at their pricing structure else they may loose sight of building long term business relationship with customers. Especially in today's overcrowded market. Post Management Response

Neo
Premium User Neo
40 forum posts Joined on 04-Aug-2009
Outstanding Team  Posted on 01-Jun-2016
2 years ago, I approach the workshop to resolve my tuning issues. I was weary and the price wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

But my worries soon disappeared after I see how the team of mechanics work on my car. The first mechanic sit in my car reverse it and then drove it forward, came down and tell me that my front lower arm need to be changed. He dismantled the part and true enough it was worn and was the result of constant clicking sound which all other workshop attribute to my coilover.

The boss Benny then proceed with tuning of the vehicle and gave very detailed explanation on what he is doing and why he is doing. I feel assured. He also managed to resolve a tuning problem I have been facing for a few years.

Definitely recommended! Post Management Response