Consumer Reviews of ArmorCoat Automotive Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

wrathchildinc
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2014
Great job on exterior repair  Posted on 24-Oct-2014
Got into an accident after hitting a wall but am glad that I went to Armorcoat @ Toh Guan East. Friendly staffs and have no obligation quoting.

John recommended and advised me on the repair works needed to be done and best suited for my budget. He told me which were necessary and which were kind of optional to be done to control on budget.

Took two days to complete due to the amount of work needed. Overall I am very impressed by the workmanship and the quality of repair done. My car looks like the way it was before the accident. I appreciate the work done by John and his team. Great job guys! I recommend them to anyone who needs work on their cars. Post Management Response

PerryKuan
0 forum posts Joined on 19-May-2014
Repair  Posted on 19-May-2014
Had a minor damage to the bumper and ArmorCoat did a wonderful job with the repair. Car was done within the same day in great condition.

Thumbs Up for Jonathan and his team. Post Management Response

DL_2011
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2011
Good customer service  Posted on 02-Oct-2013
Had my car resprayed since I had a bad dent after driving into a pillar. Had small (very small) imperfections which they happily rectified without fuss. Great job!

Also applied ArmorCoat on my front bumper and Cquartz Finest. Haven't driven long enough to see the effect of ArmorCoat but the Cquart Finest paint sealent is quite good - plant pollen which usually "sticks" to the paint now comes off easily! And the super hydrophobic quality of the sealent means that water just beads off the surface super quick! Great stuff! ;) Post Management Response

Alvinc4
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2013
nice job done  Posted on 05-Jul-2013
Recently send a rear bumper for spraying and install. job is nicely done. will recommend everyone to go there for spraying as the price is reasonable and job well done. really appreciate Jonathan and his team. Post Management Response

Eviltrap
Premium User Eviltrap
761 forum posts Joined on 10-Nov-2007
Excellent Service and Workmanship  Posted on 24-Jun-2013
My initial plan was to have CQuartz applied on my whole car and Armourcoat applied on my front bumper after my body kit installation.

As my body kit has a different shade of black. I decided to let Jonathan and his team do the respraying of the body kit to match my car's black and then apply CQuartz and Armourcoat.

As I urgently needed my car, they rushed the work and allowed me to collect the car at 10.45pm! Which workshop will continue to do their work and allow their customer to collect at such and ungodly hour? I was very impressed with their service level.

Due to the haze level during that period after collection, I had no way of assessing their workmanship until the haze cleared. After I had sent the car for a wash the night before and with the ashes from the haze washed off, I have to admit seeing such shine and glossiness from my car the next morning was an unforgettable experience. Every part was reflecting light back and coincidentally, another black car was parked beside mine and I could compare the differences. Amourcoat wins hands-down!

The clarity and glossiness from the coating is excellent! The reflection I see from my car is like looking at a mirror itself! And that is after one night of parking in an open air car park. CQuartz is indeed, a superb coat on a car. I will definitely recommend fellow car owners to get this coat for your car!

Thank you, Jonathan and team! I will be seeing you guys again when I come for a spa was for my car in a month or so time.! Post Management Response

AJEVO10
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Apr-2013
Respray experience with armorcoat  Posted on 08-Apr-2013
I am a new owner of a secondhand car. Previous owner had the roof sprayed black with a few sticker marks and I had to live with it till i found ARMORCOAT. A spray paint with a layer of protection for my car !!!

Mr Jonathan had given me advise where should be resparyed and also advise me on armorcoating the front bumper for a start.

After experiencing Armorcoat on the front bumper, I have no worries on Stone chips and more. Price is pretty reasonable as well.

Most importantly, the after sales of Jonathan was Awesome. A very responsible and understanding sales person.

Keep Up the good work ARMORCOAT !!! Post Management Response

Achengsg
6 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2012
Good Workmanship and Reasonable Price  Posted on 25-Dec-2012
My first experience in this shop as I hit my bumper while parking my car in a car park. Was searching in Sgcarmart and chanced upon this shop as the brand of paint was used in most of the continental cars.

Approached the staff, Ah Soon and he examined the damaged of my bumper and explained to me on how the scope of work, time and cost for the paint job. From his explanation, I can sensed his experience on the work and the price quoted was reasonable..

Finally collected my car and was amazed on the result of the finishing and the good workmanship that was done to my car. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a good paint job. I met the boss Jonathan who educated me on his paint work that was done on those car that just completed and it really tempted me to spray my whole car.. I have no hesitation to send my car for a whole body paint when the time comes. Great work Jonathan and Soon. Keep it up! Many thanks. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo ArmorCoat Automotive Pte Ltd