Consumer Reviews of FB Car Audio

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
LauYaChia
2 forum posts Joined on 06-May-2014
Fast and pro mobile alarm installer  Posted on 04-May-2015
A mobile installer who's willing to go the extra miles and is also service oriented.
Called in last min to book an appointment, i really appreciate Mr Wong who had just finished a job in the EAST, and promised to drive all the way to the WEST to accommodate my timing/location.
Fast, pro, knowledgeable and meticulous in his work, as i was there squatting at the other end to observe his work.
Explained in detail how the system works, very friendly and down to earth man to answer to all my different inquires.
Keep Up the good job, has book another appointment with Patrick to do up my meter gauge. Post Management Response

Rainforest_77q
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jul-2013
follow up service  Posted on 27-Jan-2014
willing to drop by my area for follow up service.
highly recommended as some sellers may ignore you after you made a purchase. Post Management Response

Ryan_S
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Dec-2013
Installation of Car Alarm  Posted on 06-Dec-2013
A nice and friendly guy that ply his trade in a mobile mode. A plus point as you can make arrangement for him to come at a time convenient for you, for an extra charge of $10.
Was looking to install car alarm, he explained the few types of car alarm that he has and the pros and cons of each alarm. Workmanship was good and he explained the various functions of the alarm.
During the installation, he recommended a few others installations such as ignition immobilizer ($80) to prevent car theft, a good feature if you drive up to neighbouring country frequently. He is not pushy though.

Overall will recommended him to others for his good services. Post Management Response

Autumnoid
Premium User Autumnoid
9 forum posts Joined on 17-Jan-2009
Pioneer AVH-X4550DVD  Posted on 26-Oct-2013
Punctual and the set-up was fuss free.
Decided to go for some grounding solutions as per his recommendation.

Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Mtan1100
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Apr-2013
Cheerful easy going vendor  Posted on 31-Jul-2013
Patrick is a rather nice guy and seems to give valuable advise for someone that know nuts about ICE. Did a quick and neat job and even do minor tune to my new set to make me feel the value without being pushy.
He seems frank enough and for sure is a great sales person though humble in outlook. Hardworking and keeps time too.
Will definitely recommend to others. Post Management Response

Fuelsaver
Premium User Fuelsaver
Turbocharged
5208 forum posts Joined on 15-Oct-2009
Pioneer DVD player  Posted on 29-Jul-2013
Installed pioneer 4550 at arranged location. Top up another 10 bucks as agreed. Wiring properly spliced, connected, taped & cable tied. Installer Patrick Wong himself did the job. Also willing to share his expertise. Only thing I'm baffled was that he was convicted about not using connectors, as he opined usual installers use a one size fits all connectors which could work against one if not crimped properly or oversized, unlike those connectors from autobacs for correct wire size & have rubber sheath for connection protection. But he stood by his wiring connection method & I also witnessed how he meticulously stripped, connected & taped each 2 cables together. Finally, the set was in good working order & other functions on the dash is ok. So I conclude the price was good, expertise was there & job was very decent. Get your connectors ready & 5 stars are waiting for you. Have a blessed week. Post Management Response

Tiffany_77q
0 forum posts Joined on 14-May-2011
audio installation  Posted on 20-Jul-2013
1 drawback is too longer than expected installation time.
however final result is good and value for money.

right decision after much searching.

Suzuki swift Post Management Response

TerryTemujin
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jul-2013
A very honest Guy.  Posted on 03-Jul-2013
Decide to call him after reading all the good review here. Friendly, willing to answer my question and teach me more about sound system. Very honest and never psycho me to buy any extra product. After searching on the internet and find out that he offer the best price for Pioneer 2550 player.

Meet me at my mscp. He never rush on the installation and slowly carefully do all the wire and setting for me. He spend 3 hour to installation all the sound system to my opel van. Never charge me extra money despite the fact that installation of system in opel is not an easy job compare to japan car.

The uncle stated that his principle is to offer good service and not cheap on customer money. i will be his loyal customer and recommend to friend! Uncle! keep it up! ur honest will surely get u more and more customer!!!!

NO Hidden cost. NO extra charge even he take hour to fix ur product! can look for more inform at " Fb car audio " in facebook!! Call him and you will expect a cheaper price compare to other audio shop!

i install a pioneer 2550 Radio player, woofer W/box! Post Management Response

Materick
Premium User Materick
14 forum posts Joined on 18-Nov-2012
Good overall service. Met up at my place for installation  Posted on 18-Jun-2013
Good overall service. Met up at my place for installation. Not pushy and genuine, installation was a breeze.

Cheers!

Pioneer X1550 dvd on Honda Odyssey. Post Management Response

XShad0wer
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Apr-2013
Car Alarm System  Posted on 03-Jun-2013
Met the installer at my block MSCP, did a check on my car to ensure it can be installed. Within 30mins, the new alarm systems is installed. Tested and even guided me on how to use it. We even chat through out the installation, good job done

Kia Cerato
Jasper Post Management Response

Blazingsun
10 forum posts Joined on 10-Mar-2013
Installation of Pioneer DEH-2550UB and tweeters  Posted on 14-May-2013
I decided to contact Wong because of the convenience of installation at a convenient location to me for just $10 extra.

I was supposed to meet him at my area but due to a horrible jam, we met at Bt Panjang instead. Wong was very accommodating and he didn't fuss over the location I chose, just a simple 'OK' when I told him my location.

Once he reached, he wasted no time in doing up my system. Initially I wanted the DEH-1550UB as advertised on the site, but he recommended me the 2550UB as it is just $30 more with better functionality. He wasn't pushy and took time to explain to a newbie like me. I decided to take up his offer and also added two more tweeters. Unlike some ICE merchants who might try to convince u to change your speakers and cough up a lot of $$ for expensive setup, Wong's prices were reasonable.

His skills are great and he neatly spliced and tape up all the cables. He also uses tools that don't damage the car, like this rubbery stick that he uses to pry open the car interior to ensure that you don't get ugly scratches after installation.

The best thing was, after I drove off, I found that my brake light on my instrument panel didn't turn off, for whatever reasons. I thought it might be due to a loose brake switch so I messaged Wong, and he came over to my area to fix it up without grumbling.

I will definitely recommend him to anyone who want to do a decent ICE set-up and at the same time not want to splurge excessively. Good job as you've gained yourself another loyal customer! Post Management Response

Ryantoh78
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Sep-2011
Installation of car alarm system  Posted on 28-Mar-2013
Came below my block to install the car alarm. He did a good job, check and tidy the wirings. He also teaches all the functions on the remote control and ensure i do a hands on training. Knows his stuff well. Gd workmanship and service. Will recommend to my friends. Post Management Response

Jiangzs
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Mar-2013
Reasonable price and good service  Posted on 24-Mar-2013
Reasonable price and good service,
on site serivce at my carpark lot only by phone appointment 2 or 3 hours in advance.

The techinicialn is called " Guo Liang". Plesae note it down. Post Management Response

Nick7273
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Feb-2013
Pioneer 1550, tweeter speaker & grouding  Posted on 09-Feb-2013
Highly recommended audio specialist for your car!
Done my nissan march with the abovementioned stuff. The sound now in my car is superb. Patrick is a very cheerful person, given the facts that he even willing to do it 1am in the morning. Where to find & somemore at a very reasonable price. Workmanship is damn good!
Looking forward to fix up the tuner n some others. I am so happy that can find him to solve my car problem. Am confident that he can be the number one mobile car audio specialist in Singapore! Cheers! Really thankful to him. Post Management Response

Alfonso306
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2013
Car Alarm and Car sound system for mx5  Posted on 26-Jan-2013
Met him at my Mscp after giving him a call the night before , came down took his time to fix my car alarm and head unit and speakers and at the same time tidying up all my messy wire. Will give u his valuable feedback , asking u to change the stuff u required only , his price is definetly one of the best around , will highly recommend him to any of my friends who will want to set up their car sound system and alarm . No Regrets Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »