Consumer Reviews of Car Club Pte Ltd

4.5/5 Outlet Experience

Wish69
127 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2016
Good Price for 3 Hours and Less  Posted on 21-Sep-2020
Using the cars occasionally for few hours to fetch kids from school or going to market and mall. I rented a Honda Jazz, the car is clean and no issue for the trips. Overall experience is satisfactory.

review user
Mobile Reviewer
Car Sharing Service  Posted on 15-May-2020
I have been using Car Club service for more than a year. It all started when I chance upon their cars with their company name at a carpark which is very near my house. Find out more details on the rate and how to rent their cars from their website. It becomes so convenient for me after I signed up with them, especially usually weekend I would need to run errands and go to my inlaw house with my family of 5. I feel it is more worthwhile and convenient compared to travel by public transport with my family. Their cars are not like those cars sharing company, and their cars are just like our own car without company decal, which I am more comfortable with driving it. - Chua Wei Lun

gerilee
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Jul-2018
Car Club Value Plan  Posted on 14-May-2020
I have signed up with car club for their value plan as I need to use the cars occasionally for few hours to fetch my 2 kids from school and tuition. It will be more worth it if you are to use cars so frequently like me. The rate is better compared to the other plan. I have recently noticed before the CB started, there's a sanitizer at the station which I rent the car from, so thoughtful of them to have this extra effort to make sure their customers are safe. Another thing I like would be their IKEA bag in all the cars! Every time I am to shop at the supermarket, I will just make use of the IKEA bag. What a thoughtful step for their housewife customers like me.

sophialoon
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Jul-2018
Good choice for your car rental needs  Posted on 14-May-2020
Tried to rent cars from Car Club, partly because there is a station just a block away from my house which is very convenient for me. The cars seem to well maintained. Another positive point is that have different types of cars to choose from. Will try to rent an MPV to bring my kids out on the weekends after the lockdown.

Merchant Logo Car Club Pte Ltd