Consumer Reviews of CK Motor Pte Ltd

2.1/5

Mervynwm
65 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Excellent expertise.  Posted on 09-Oct-2018
Went there for my regular 10,000km servicing.

Introduce by an Uncle which many say he arrogant but once you know him he is nice and chatty. Knows a lot on repairs and mods to share with you too.

Servicing by his shop absolutely no worries. He does many high end cars too where you can see by chance if you go there.

Price is reasonable too. And owner will personally test your car after work done. Thumbs up.

Will intro him when asked for sure. Post Management Response

SGCMHello
234 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
My experience  Posted on 17-May-2017
They can tell the problem rather quickly. Boss once worked in AD repairing opels, then he opened this workshop and owned Opel cars, so they know Opel problems quite well. E.G. Fuel pump, alternator spoil, they expert and they got parts, change and done in about 2 hours. Last time I do oil change at Eurokars, 3 to 4 hrs. And since I go CK, I've never tried auto Germany.

Sorry to hear the experience of others, but everytime I go, the boss mood ok leh, quite good leh.

If any parts spoil, they ask u b4 they change. And they use compatible parts, and parts like brake pads are better than original Opel brake pads, ..... Low brake dust. I'm ok with the prices, it's reasonable, I find it quite good for a continental car.

With CK around, I may renew COE for my Opel. Post Management Response

Kennychiang
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Dec-2016
Arrogant Boss with worse attitude ever!  Posted on 06-Dec-2016
I have been sending my car for servicing for the past two years there as per recommended by my friend. By far, thier price is not the cheapest in town and charged on everything they touched. The boss does not give a damn of who you are and what car you driving and asked you to go somewhere else as he is not happy with your face.

This workshop does not give sound advices and though thier skillset is not too bad. Like the past comments given by other people here, the boss is rude and scolded the customers like they owed him money. The mechanics even told me to go somewhere else to service my car as the boss temper is getting from bad to worse. No one will go there with the right mind unless you need someone to give you a good lectures that you have long waiting for. Post Management Response

Drkadir
2 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2010
Repairing and changing parts on my Meriva  Posted on 08-Jun-2015
It was a few years back and I brought my Opel Meriva 2004 to repair and change parts.

It was a good experience on my part that CK Auto pointed out the problems well and asked me to refrain from spending on parts that I do not need.

Overall it was a good experience but I am not sure about whether the charges were expensive or not as I was coming from KL Post Management Response

YodaWan
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Feb-2011
Get second opinion from an honest person  Posted on 30-Dec-2014
My recent experiences with CK left me a huge hole in pocket. Can't remb exactly but in total arnd $10k.
He says will call when stock (water pipe) arrives but never. Luckily he didn't caz I found out that the part need not be replaced.
I'm not trying to sell his services but if you think you need a second honest opinion, can look for sunrise auto service - Paul.
I'm driving 07 zaf b. Post Management Response

Zonesopel
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jun-2013
follow up of my previous review  Posted on 11-Dec-2013
here is the follow up of my previous review. I sent my car to Auto Germany after get bullied by CK Motor. Finally my car get fixed at Auto Germany, it cost me only slightly more than 400 dollars for parts + labor. And they also provide very good service attitude. The same issue CK motor asked me for 3000 bucks + ugly attitude. Beside the 3000 bucks, they also asked me to change some pump & filter which Auto Germany checked and say no need to change. Guys, if you want go to CK motor, be careful! Post Management Response

Zonesopel
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jun-2013
lousy and rude service attitude  Posted on 03-Jun-2013
Repair skill is fair as compare with many other continental car work shops in Ang Mo Kio area. My car problem was not fixed after changed a few parts. Even they didn't fix my car and all parts have been changed back, they still charged me a few hundred dollars. That is still OK because it's not a lot of money, and they have spent efforts on troubleshooting my car.
But The most lousy thing is the rude attitude from their boss. that makes me feel like I pay money for very bad service. a few hours after I send my car to there, I called back to ask my car status, he said I should not ask because my car is just a cheap car, his SAAB is many times more expensive than my cheap OPEL. He said don't call back again, any update they will call me. He even threat me that if I call back again he would tow away my car.
So OPEL owners in Singapore, this man from CK mortor does not respect people, don't go there and pay money for getting bullied from this kind of rude people. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo CK Motor Pte Ltd