Consumer Reviews of Griffin Auto Services LLP

Acemundo
Twincharged
14771 forum posts Joined on 24-Nov-2002
Cheap and okay but expectations must be managed  Posted on 21-Mar-2014
I have been long term customer of theirs. what I like is:- their charges are very reasonable and in fact they do not charge for even certain low cost item or low effort labour. they are specialised in saab cars and do stock up some parts for saab. they allow me to bring my own engine oil and parts and just charge me for labour.

what I don't like about them is:- if the problem is not the standard replacement parts issue, they do either diagnose wrongly or brush it off as no need to resolve. also as a workshop specialising in saab cars, the number of saab parts they stock up are on the lower end of the spectrum.

overall, a great workshop to go for standard issues and replacements. but if the issue is less common, better to seek help elsewhere. Post Management Response

YishunTampines
9 forum posts Joined on 02-Dec-2012
Servicing  Posted on 04-Dec-2012
Send my car for servicing ( KIA ), take one whole day to service when collect my car back start to drive on the main road than notice that the RPM shoot up to more than 3 when gear is on D mode when accrate.
drive back to workshop repair using 2 more hour almost to 9pm still cannot setter ask me next more drive back, so drive back next morning afternoon call me say gear box got problem must pay $2000plus to setter the gear box.
Tell the workshop when i send my car for you to service it dun have any problem.
Bad service do not send your car there to service. Post Management Response