Consumer Reviews of Graffiti Garage SG Pte Ltd

4.4/5

xLeo
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Jan-2019
Great Service !!!  Posted on 16-Jan-2019
Went to graffiti for respray of my car.
Attended by friendly boss Mr. Daniel.
Great workmanship, friendly staff and great service from the team.
Highly recommended. Post Management Response

Alvin951
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2012
Review for my Hyundai elantra  Posted on 16-Jan-2019
Send my car for spraying at graffiti garage the boss DANIEL is very professional in giving me suggestion of choosing colour for my car and the workers here are all very helpful n professional after service also good...... Which I am very happy with outcome of their workmanship which I can say its perfect....

Post Management Response

Winstontyh
Premium User Winstontyh
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Mar-2012
Look elsewhere when consider spraying your car, unless you are willing to accept substandard paintwork.  Posted on 08-Aug-2016
I apologize for the long review in advance. But do hear me out. I am extremely disappointed with graffiti garage. Sent my euro R in to respray exterior. Daniel assured me that I will get better than dealer paintwork quality. With all the good reviews I saw on sgcarmart for graffiti garage, I decided to entrust my car to them for a fresh coat of. Downtime was 5 days, which was reasonable.

When I went to collect my car, there were many areas which had orange peel texture. Told them and they polished it for me. Right now, the surface feels smooth, but you can still see the orange peel.

There was a 1 inch scratch/lacquer run on my paintwork! I informed them, and the worker tried to polish the affected area and applied more lacquer and polished further. He asked me if it was acceptable. It clearly wasn't. I had to ask him to respray that area, which ended up with an obvious different tone patch. He claimed the paint work wasn't dry enough for him to press hard enough to remove the mark. Had to come back 2 days later to get it polished again.

Some of the putty job for my front bumper wasn't done nicely (you could feel the grainy texture when you slide your fingers across it). Told them to touch up but the worker said that my bumper was cracked to begin with. Most other spray shops would putty it nicely and sand it down to ensure a nice finish. All they did was attempt to polish that area. Polishing did help, but you can still feel the rough texture.

There was a drop of paint between my front bumper and fender. This is very common for dealer quality paintwork. I brought this up, and Keith told me that in order to rectify it, he had to sand it down and respray it again. All his worker did was try to polish off that paint droplet, which resulted in an ugly finish. He didn't want to touch up that area for me.

When I brought up that Daniel had assure me that it is better than dealer quality paintwork, Keith said "Have you seen what our dealer paintwork looks like?"

I went to a sticker shop and they accidentally scratched my paintwork. They were willing to pay for the touch up. The sticker shop employee called up graffiti garage and asked for a quotation. The best part was that the worker did not want to work on my car because "My expectations were too high".

These are only the obvious imperfections that I was picking on. I closed 1 eye for those that cannot be seen from more than a metre away.

I got tired of their taichi mastery and decided to go to another spray shop to rectify the obvious imperfections that graffiti could not deliver.

What a disappointing experience.
*Also found out that Graffiti Garage is a star merchant on sgcarmart because they paid for it.

Management Response by Graffiti Garage SG Pte Ltd

Thanks for the feedback. As it is our policy to deliver customer satisfaction for all our works, we have resprayed on the areas that you have mentioned and also rectified the lacquer mark that you have feedback. You have collected the car and hence at that point of time, we agree everything is good for you before handing over. My sincerely apology if we have overlooked any of your concern.

For the damage to the bumper, it has been highlighted to you before we accept the job. It is conveyed to us that you would just want to have it spray painted and not repaired. Do pardon us if there is any miscommunication when you are requesting for the quotation earlier on.

Lastly, it is currently Holiday period and there are days that we are closed. We have quite a fair bit of projects and work going on. We are afraid that we are unable to fulfill the delivery within the expected time period and hence reject the job offer.

Once again, our sincere apology for your negative experience. The positive reviews from our customers offer us great sense of satisfaction and help us to attain sgcarmart Star Merchant recognition. Nevertheless, it is your honest review that strive us to continue to work hard to serve the car community better.

Oshely
Premium User Oshely
83 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2009
Restoring my Bodykit  Posted on 12-Mar-2016
Appreciate Daniel and team for the great service in restoring or can I say even better when I 1st installed my lousy workmanship Bodykit from Msia
Thanks again for the great work Post Management Response

Evan
Premium User Evan
1 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2010
Graffiti to the rescue!  Posted on 30-Jan-2016
Again thanks to Daniel and his team to rework my body kit that I have done in MY. Led by temptation to change my kit due to the exchange but the end result was below my expectation.

Luckily we have Graffiti to the rescue here! Post Management Response

Chao5
97 forum posts Joined on 19-Dec-2008
Honest and dedicated paint workshop  Posted on 09-Jul-2015
I parked my car at shopping center carpark for a dinner with wife. On return, I saw the front bumper of my car badly dented. The driver who parked next to mine most probably turn his steering wheel too early to exit the lot. No paper note was left behind.
I am not very pleased with the irresponsible driver who kissed my vehicle. It was heartache for me.

Contacted the car workshop - Graffiti Garage over the weekend. Response was almost immediate. They provide pick up and drop off service so I don't need to take time off work. Life is back to normal. They keep me posted even on the progress of the repair work.

Some pictures that they had for me.

The heartache from the crushed bumper was totally gone when you see your car return in pristine condition.

If you see their website you think they only do exotic cars and sports car. Just look at the picture. They did my family sedan with equal dedication.

Price quoted for paint job are very competitive and turn around time is rather quick.

Not that I wish for, but I will return for the service in future.

A workshop that I highly recommend . Post Management Response

Evan
Premium User Evan
1 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2010
Graffiti-zed A6  Posted on 27-Jun-2015
Graffiti Garage is certainly tried & Tested.

Tempted to post my "Graffitized" A6 here but that would spoil all the fun isn't it . You will know a GG product when I see one on the road in awe.

His past rides and current Q5 OMG is certainly a testament to his passion for his work and the amazing transformation he & His team delivers.

Post Management Response

Good service and workmanship! Very satisfied! Post Management Response

JuniorShane
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Aug-2014
Good Paintworks  Posted on 08-Oct-2014
Fantastic matching Works on the paint recovery. THumbs Up!

THank you very much! Post Management Response

kimchisoup88
4 forum posts Joined on 23-Oct-2013
good paint work  Posted on 05-Nov-2013
Went to their workshop and respray my two front door. The results are good. Very hard to notice the different tone of my car. Good paint work. good pain work. Their services is good too.. Will recommend to my friend. Post Management Response

Tomorrow
Premium User Tomorrow
177 forum posts Joined on 09-Aug-2010
good workmanship  Posted on 05-Nov-2013
The workmanship of this company is very good. I am very happy with the result. Their services are good too. Friendly boss and worker. Keep up the good job! Post Management Response

bentan35
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Oct-2013
Bodykit & Spray Paint  Posted on 31-Oct-2013
I did my bodykit & changing of colour on my BMW few month ago.
They did a very good job on my car , the workers there is very friendly & their aftersales service is good
Will intro lots of friends to this workshop & I wont be going to other spray paint shop anymore Post Management Response

Magical23ray
1 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2013
My preferred choice  Posted on 26-Sep-2013
Started my first paint job with them couple of years back with my car. Did various body kits and accident repairs, definitely the workmanship was good. Auto styling ideas from their stylist are always "out of the box".

There was one incident that I had to respray my car and decided to go to a workshop which offers a little cheaper and more convenient. The, paint work turn out rough and patchy ! No refund was given !

Eventually, had to spend more $$ to get it perfectly done up with graffiti garage once again. From then on, whatever paintwork, autostyling or body repair I will have graffiti to do it. That is the kind of assurance I think most drivers who want to get from a paintwork/auto styling vendor.

Planning to get a full custom body kit done up with my new car soon. Will update on it soon. Post Management Response

Edmemail
Premium User Edmemail
77 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2012
Good service and professional workmanship  Posted on 22-Feb-2013
Send my car for a paint job, then after that, waited by a week or so. Went to collect my car. Its was like OMG, my car paintwork is so smooth and glossy! I tried painting my previous car at other painter, but the paintwork somehow rather abit of wavy. Thumbs up for the good job, i love my car even more now! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Graffiti Garage SG Pte Ltd