Consumer Reviews of Mods Ministry

4-door soundproofing
Subwoofer
Strut bars x4
Pro racing chip

I've had bad experiences with previous workshops but you can trust Mods Ministry when it comes to workmanship. All of the items mentioned above were installed perfectly (no problems so far) and they even helped me to fix a wiring issue that my previous workshop did not do properly. Will definitely return again. Post Management Response

Yelax
15 forum posts Joined on 07-Dec-2008
Car speakers installation  Posted on 26-Dec-2017
Did speakers installation here. Installer did a a job describing the difference between promotion bundles and installation. No Complain! Value for money! I was even given a complimentary parking ticket!! Post Management Response

Rkankc
Premium User Rkankc
6 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Dash cam & reverse cam  Posted on 21-Jan-2017
Installed a reverse camera with standalone screen. Was advised to add a iRoad V7 dash cam as it was attractively priced. Both items were installed quickly with good workmanship. Post Management Response

Dessmond
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jun-2009
IROAD T10 + STP SOUND PROOFING + MORE  Posted on 20-Jul-2016
Good service and workmanship, price cheaper than market rate
Friendly and accommodating guys.
Will definitely come back again in the future. Post Management Response

Jiinkoh
Premium User Jiinkoh
26 forum posts Joined on 14-Mar-2011
Recommended for In-car entertainment related  Posted on 30-May-2016
Was looking for in-car entertainment items and installation and came across MODS. Attractive bundles they have.
Never regretted it.
Special thanks to Ah Lee (head mechanic) and team for the introduction and patiently answering to my questions.
There is room for improvement for Boss' attitude towards customer though. Or maybe just my expectation too high. Post Management Response

Aydxn
Premium User Aydxn
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2016
Excellent service  Posted on 09-Mar-2016
Went to Elvin's shop initially just to install 3 gauges and iRoad cam and he explained to me everything in detail. While installing my water temp gauge, Elvin realised my car water was dangerously low and offered to change the water to the Mitsubishi coolant at $95. After that he checked my aircon and realised my one of my fan was totally spoiled and my aircon also had some issue. My previous mechanic didn't even bother checking my aircon and fan properly the last time and my car almost overheated but luckily Elvin managed to do everything swee swee. Kudos to Elvin and his team for their efficient service! Even though I had to wait almost 7 hours for my car to be complete, it was worth the wait. :) Post Management Response

lipster
3 forum posts Joined on 27-Feb-2016
Air Con General Servicing  Posted on 27-Feb-2016
I saw the SG50 promotion that they were offering and decided to go down and try. My aircon works somewhat fine, but somehow its feels not that cold during hot weather. Thought probably its because of my 1.0litre small capacity car. Nonetheless gave it a try. The boss there was approachable (please dont expect Hotel service standard, its a workshop for goodness sake) told him my 'problem' and told him frankly about trying since theres a promotion. He was fine about it and got the staff to do the aircon servicing (flushing and all). The staff makes good effort to find out from me if im facing any problem, while checking thoroughly. Told him just felt not too cold. Moments later found that my aircon filter was dirty and needed replacement. Price quoted was fair. Now my aircon is significantly colder and fresher! Really No frills service. Im happy. Tks Alvin and Tommy! Post Management Response

JoshuaMok
Premium User JoshuaMok
2 forum posts Joined on 27-May-2014
Pro workmanship at affordable prices  Posted on 09-Jul-2015
Came down to ModMinistry with my own ICE and wanted them to install for me and at the same time did sound proofing for my 4 doors. Was recommended 1 layer for back and double for front, workmanship was done nicely, wires could not be seen and tuning was done up nicely. Every thing was done up in 5 hours and will be going back when my speakers are properly run in. Elvin and team deserves a 5 star rating. Post Management Response

Elnino83
Premium User Elnino83
13 forum posts Joined on 11-Jun-2013
Iroad V9  Posted on 06-Jul-2015
Was searching around for a dash cam last Friday and came across the iroad v9 which mod ministry is carrying. The price that they are charging with installation is also better than some of the workshops.

Sms Elvin to enquire about the stock and pricing and received prompt response from him. Made an appointment with him around 8pm for 10pm appointment. As he will be closing at 11pm, he request that I try to reach earlier as he need around 1 hour for the installation.

Upon reaching, a technician help to install the dash cam while he explained the usage to me. The technician also help to remove my old cam. Everything was done in around half an hour.

Overall, the service was fast and good. Post Management Response

itsmylife
Premium User itsmylife
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2015
Small job done  Posted on 06-Jun-2015
Went to do a small job but was told that there are other customer waiting.

Decided to come back later but Elvin said just wait a short while and my turn. However, the waiting is up to almost one hour but it took only mere 15 minutes or less to finish the job.

Wanted to ask some other accessories question but Elvin seems not much interested to communicate (probably business too good).

Well.. Job was done as expected.

For those who wish to visit for small job, think twice. Personally I felt it's overrated for those reviews.
Management Response by Mods Ministry
07-Jun-2015

Greetings Sir,

I sincerely apologize for the long wait due to it being a weekend and the school holidays.

I mentioned 30 minutes but it turned out to be about 45 minutes. I sincerely apologize for that additional 15-20 minutes wait as promised.

When it comes to any car repair works, timing is really unpredictable. Hence I seek for your kind understanding on this part.

You brought down your own gadget, which was not purchased from us but we were kind enough to still install it for you despite our really busy schedule with many others still waiting patiently in line and not to mention, that no appointment was made beforehand.

I doubt you will feel satisfied if you arrive and immediately I ask you to turn back or come back later?

Asking a customer to return later or leave upon just arriving, would be an inconvenience or trouble, which will look bad on us hence we will do our best to accept ALL jobs irregardless if it is big or small to our best efforts possible so long you're able to spare us alittle patience.

Lastly, I do not know why you felt that I was not interested in communicating as there were no questions asked nor made known to me at all. All those while I was still talking to different customers etc..

Perhaps it was due to that additional wait that made you unhappy hence you assumed I was least interested? I sincerely apologize for that once again.

Everyone wants the BEST + FASTEST + CHEAPEST service in town and we do our best to achieve that in the best possible efforts.

Sincerely,

Elvin
Mods Ministry

Hyuzakimaru
Premium User Hyuzakimaru
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jan-2011
Good Service Friendly Boss  Posted on 23-Apr-2015
I was looking to install t he gauges I bought 2nd Hand online and an additional vacuum gauge and was quoted significantly higher than the 215 that the mods ministry quoted me. After reading much positive reviews here, I decided to go ahead and install it at this shop.

Once I arrived, you could immediately tell that it did a lot of gauges as there were tonnes of empty gauge boxes stacked in front of the shop.

Upon inspection by the mech, he recommended that a rubber tubing be run into the cabin area for the vacuum guage to relocate the sensors within cabin as the temperature in the engine bay would be quite high and cause the sensor to be damaged within half a year. Such advice made me feel reassured he knows what he is doing. He then proceeded to install all my gauges. Although it took a little longer than expected, partly due to the meal break (it was 9pm and I suppose that was their dinner), everything was done in a professional and neat manner.

Really value for money and recommended to pay them a visit not just for gauges install, but also for other accessories!! Post Management Response

Kiario
Premium User Kiario
1430 forum posts Joined on 27-Mar-2003
Good & neat services  Posted on 01-Apr-2015
was there yesterday to install a prosport boost gauge that I bought online for my legacy gt.

workmanship was good, mechanic Tommy is friendly and offer good advice.

will go down for other poisons in future. Post Management Response

defray_04
Premium User defray_04
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2014
Good and fast service  Posted on 12-Jan-2015
Went down on Friday to do pioneer 2 din head unit, reverse cam and aircon servicing, good and fast service. Post Management Response

Night_swifters
Premium User Night_swifters
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Oct-2013
The best! Expert tech! And and professional boss!  Posted on 05-Nov-2014
Would really2 recommend any of u guys out there who wants to mod your ride.... I have been installing all my gauges with them since they were at bishan.... Now shifted to serangoon north... Bigger shop.. Best enviroment.. Best waiting area.. ( comfortable and comfy ) with tv... Very cold... Same time can c ur ride being mod by one of the best tech( ah lee) and the friendly2 boss ( elvin) who knows his products well and recommend his professionalilty advise to me.... Very clean, fast , neat and professionl done work from them.... Drop by to their shop.. And u can view lots and lots of aftermarket mods!! Cheers mod ministry... You are oke of the best!!! Really enjoy my mods with you guys!! Btw.. I ledt uour place at around 10.45pm... There is no other workshop open till late like yours guys!! Thanks mod ministry once again...

Regards : faizal Post Management Response

Jcole26
3 forum posts Joined on 10-Oct-2014
Great service on a late weeknight  Posted on 10-Oct-2014
If you're working like most people you should go to MODS and find Elvin, they are open until 11pm and I could drive down after work to change my car alarm, inside lights, speakers, head unit and reverse cam for my Suzuki Every.

Sincere service, competitive pricing and super fast quality work. A hidden gem in the Hougang area. Will definitely go back to further "zhng" my van! Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »