Consumer Reviews of CLH Tyres Trading

4/5 Outlet Experience

Ka_kia
124 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2019
Received carplate with uneven number  Posted on 01-Jan-2020
Went to do car plate. Was told to go other shop initially as they were busy doing tyres. I replied i do not know the place well and offered to wait. They agreed. Wasited about 2 hours to do the plate but did not really check the quality as the venue was very noise with ratting and removal of lug nuts for tyres. Subsequently discover the numbering on the plate is uneven for one of the plate.

Is appalled that they cannot do things properly. Will follow up with a call to seek service recovery soon.
Management Response by CLH Tyres Trading
01-Jan-2020

We do not make the number plates ourselves. We gave you the direct address for our number plate supplier but you did not want to go as you said you didn’t know the place well. As such we provided the service to order the carplate in for you. We have also told you over the phone that it will take a few hours.

Upon our request to expedite the carplate making process (as we did not want to keep you waiting), the supplier came with newly made carplate in approx 2-3 hours (normally it would have taken 5-6 hours).

What we do not understand is how noise could have affected your ability to inspect and do a quality check on the carplate. From what we recalled, carplate was in good condition.

Nevertheless, do come back to us so that we can sort this out for you FOC. We would have done so even without this negative review.

Thanks and we wish you a happy new year.

AndyYexun
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Nov-2014
Knowledgeable and Efficient  Posted on 10-Jul-2019
Kaisen is very knowledgeable of the different tyres and the use of it. He was very patient in explaining to someone who know nothing about in this field. They are very efficient and reasonably priced. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family! Keep up the good work! Post Management Response

lekkahh
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2013
Excellent Service!  Posted on 20-Aug-2018
Has recently done my servicing using Shell Helix at their Pioneer outlet. Though the price may not be the cheapest in the market, but their customer service and technical knowledge worth it all! The mechanic told me that my tyres are going botak soon, and advised me to change. They do not hard sell on that, but due to safety purpose, i have decided to just change it all at once. There's a coffee shop just opposite their workshop, so while waiting, i just have my lunch over there, not wasting my time at all! Post Management Response

Put8pit0
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Sep-2013
Top notch service  Posted on 15-Aug-2018
Top notch service from their friendly mechanics who take pride in their work. They are very patient with me by explaining to me all the issues as i really asked a lot of questions. They give professional advice and not just hard sell their products to me. This is what i like the most!
Will definitely be a returning customer! Will be even better if they have another outlet near the central area! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo CLH Tyres Trading