Consumer Reviews of Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd

Rachdanom
Premium User Rachdanom
274 forum posts Joined on 05-Apr-2016
Honest service  Posted on 20-Oct-2018
Went to change my Cellink B6 battery to the Cellink Neo thinking it had died on me. Mentioned beeping to the guy who immediately replied that beeping could indicate a fuse problem. Long story short I changed my mind and stuck with the B6 for now and he earned only $10 from me for the diagnosis and change of fuse. Happy to have gotten honest serviice.
22-Oct-2018

Thank you Bro for the review!
Hope to assist you in any future requirements!

teomingern
Premium User teomingern
4400 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2016
Excellent service installing the Hella DR820 dash cam  Posted on 29-Apr-2018
Went down yesterday and installed the Hella DR820 dash camera. Actually sent an inquiry to Eclipse Auto via the Enquiry function on MCF and Gary, the owner, responded directly via Whatsapp. Had a very pleasant message conversation. Found out that this dash camera is a re-badged iRoad V9S2. Went down and the installation was done very quickly within the hour. It was very neatly done too. The worker was careful and asked when he needed input as to where to install the camera modules. Overall excellent experience. Highly recommended.
22-Oct-2018

thank you for the great review boss!

coolbluepica
555 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2015
Broken Solar film  Posted on 11-Jun-2016
Went to Ecplise Auto to swap current ICE and dashcam over to another car. They torn the front windscreen solar film while remove the dash cam and did not even own up. That was until I noticed it and asked them. They replied no choice, to remove dashcam is like that. And even wanted to charge $20 to replace the broken anti-glare. This is ridiculous! Torn customer's solar film and want to charge for replacement. End up asked them to remove the entire solar film on the front windscreen.

If they couldn't do it then don't take up the job. What no choice. Strongly boycott this workshop!
14-Jun-2016

Hi coolbluepica, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have talked to my staff on this matter, I have reprimand them on this incident, as they did not inform you before removing the camera. As the camera has been installed for a pretty long time, they adhesive has stuck to the windscreen, under no circumstance could they have removed without damaging your tint.
Do feel free to contact us if you require further assistance

UbErZoNe
Premium User UbErZoNe
11 forum posts Joined on 27-Jun-2014
HID bulbs replacement  Posted on 22-May-2016
Recently I have replace one of hid bulb which are faulty.

Location wise was easy to locate and the best was the operating hour best suit to my nature of my job which are open till late. Overall experience was friendly staff and the pricing are reasonable.

Keep it up with the great job. Post Management Response

5now5torm
1 forum posts Joined on 08-Nov-2011
Great After-Sales Service for Blackvue. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  Posted on 30-Jun-2015
No worries about what to do should your blackvue camera kick the bucket on you, just head back to Eclipse and they will settle it for you.

Installed DR650 + T-power Alpha for my 420i last year in Nov. After 2 months, the T-power Alpha started to give problems. The battery would fail to charge or power the camera. I had to go back repeatedly for Eclipse to troubleshoot. Although it was frustrating to face the same problem over and over again, the team led by Frankie, were very professional and helpful in troubleshooting my problem.

(The problem was mainly due to the poor quality of the T-Power Alpha.)

Each time the T-Power Alpha failed, Frankie would have one of his guys swap out and provide me with a brand new replacement at no additional charge. However after the 3rd replacement T-Power Alpha failed, I politely made my frustrations known to Frankie. He immediately offered me the more expensive Cellink-B, and I only needed to top up the difference between the Cellink B and T-Power Alpha (difference of $200).

However after I got the cellink-b, my DR650 failed. I suspect it had something to do with the T-Power Alpha. Anyway, Frankie again replaced my DR650, no questions asked. My camera has been operating perfectly fine ever since, and that was nearly 3 months ago. During this same period of time, i installed the DR550 on my father's S80 and have had no problem since.

I give Eclipse 5 Stars for Customer Service, Value for Money and Outlet Experience.

However, I can only give them 3 Stars for technical knowledge because they are not familiar with installing the celllink B on BMW. The first time they tried to install in via the cigarette lighter socket, they blew the fuse to the socket as the current was too great. The staff then told me that connecting the cellink B directly to the car battery would prompt a CEL warning which is not true by the way. All in all minor problems, this could be due to the fact that 4-series isn't exactly the most popular car on the road.

I will definitely be back to install blackvue for my GF's car.
22-Oct-2018

thank you for the great review boss! Hope to assist you in the future

Fucbitu
12 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2005
Highly Recommended  Posted on 24-Apr-2015
I had them installed a dashcam on 13 April 2015. Let's just say this is a great place and I will return. I also highly recommend anyone who wants to try Eclipse Auto. Gary was the one who served me initially and I am very pleased with not only his service but his staff's services too. Thank you. Post Management Response

fivefive
2 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2014
BlackVue Camera  Posted on 11-Oct-2014
Rang up the shop to check the pricing of BlackVue DG650, person who answered (believe he was Gary) was polite and warm.

Was abit difficult to locate the shop.

Price offered was the same as price quoted over the phone. Was initially told installation would take 1 hour, but ended up taking only 40 minutes. Gary was nice enough to direct me to a nearby coffee shop where i could wait while his guys installed the camera. When I returned, Gary taught me how to operate and use the camera in conjunction with the phone app.

*He also told me that i could register the camera warranty online, and if there were any issues with the camera, i could bring it back to them for help<-- not confirmed though since its not in writing.*

Impressed by his service attitude, I decided to install solar film too, but he instead recommended i go elsewhere as the film he carried didn't offer the same level of heat reduction.

All in all a pleasant experience. Highly recommended if you need a hassle free blackvue camera installation. Post Management Response

Ramin
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2013
The One Stop Shop  Posted on 08-Oct-2013
An awesome one-stop shop for my audio and accessories needs! I am interested in car audio and this shop just offers me almost every single piece and component needed to satisfy my audio needs! I had first came here to get my sound system totally revamped replacing the stock OEM sounds system with an all-new blasting audio components. I then made multiple visits back to install other components like tweeters and processors and such. I had also got other accessories from them, which were just simply awesome! All these with an excellent service, workmanship and awesome staff, this is my all-time favourite shop! Post Management Response

Wtymonkey
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jun-2013
Great service, great price  Posted on 12-Jun-2013
Installed a Blackvue camera and power regulator with them.

Across 5 Blackvue Authorised dealers, their price was the best. Other shops wanted to charge me 1.5 to 2 times what Eclipse Auto offered me over the phone. One of the other Blackvue Authorised dealers didn't want to give a quote over the phone, and I had to drive to their shop for a quote - only to give me the highest quote of 2x Eclipse's price.

When I went to Eclipse Auto, they confirmed the agreed price and stuck to it. It's hard to find shops that offer you such good prices and don't try to change the price later with excuses.

Eclipse Auto's service was also really fast, everything was done within 20 mins (another shop told me it would take 2 hours). The Blackvue camera was installed perfectly with all the wires concealed neatly.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied Eclipse Auto's price and service.

Location-wise, it was far for me, but I was in the area. (The Geylang address on the Blackvue site is outdated, they are now at Kaki Bukit) Post Management Response

ViperGTS
Premium User ViperGTS
19 forum posts Joined on 25-Nov-2012
Solar film  Posted on 05-Dec-2012
Had my solar film done at their shop. The price was really cheap compare to other shops that I visited. The best thing I like about this shop is the timing. Who opens till late after midnight? Due to my nature of my job, I can only visit workshop after 6 which most of the ws already closed. Eclipse auto is totally different from other ws. Young boss Raymond also very friendly and chatty. Will visit them again and agiain in the future. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd