Consumer Reviews of AKA Car Rental

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 ) Next »
Aryana1975
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2021
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  Posted on 11-Jun-2021
Since I have gotten my driving license, I have been renting cars from AKA Car Rental and they are very friendly with P Plate Drivers and they have an excellent selection of great condition cars. With great help from Ryan who assisting me with knowledge of the car rented before driving off. I highly recommend them for P Plate Drivers or not.
I thank Ryan & Kenny for always making me feel comfortable, making the renting process goes smoothly and easy and for their variety of car selection and reasonable pricing offered. Thank you.

BOYAMOS
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Sep-2020
Highly recommended car rental  Posted on 24-Sep-2020
I have been renting from AKA ever since I passed my license for more than 2 years already. Their shop is located near commonwealth MRT and that makes it very convenient to get there. The entire process is quick, easy and effortless and you are able to drive the car off within 15 mins after all the paper work is done. They are also very helpful, professional and patient to answer all questions. Also I would want to compliment Ryan as he is always being very professional, resourceful and helpful. Will highly recommend AKA to those who just passed his/ her license and want to drive as they also cater to those who have P- plate. Their cars are clean and reliable. - Amos Neo

xariecia
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Sep-2020
Great experience since 2017  Posted on 24-Sep-2020
Have stuck with AKA for car rentals since i got my license, very pleasant experience to date! Found them on sgcarmart & Rented cars every now and then to practice my driving. Smooth cars for driving, rented a few mazdas & Kias so far, no issues with them so far! Fuel amount is usullly decent when i collect the car & We just have focus return it with the same fuel amount. Excellent service too, get whatsapp updates for rental promos etc. Thanks Ryan & Team - Pearl

_TWJSM
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jul-2020
Mazda 3 (hatchback) Rental  Posted on 15-Aug-2020
Car rental was fast and easy! Kudos to Ryan who attended to my inquiries since the day I found them on Carousell.

Met him on the day of my car rental, too, when he said that I could rent it for 4 extra days ahead of schedule. He assisted me accordingly.

Was fast in and out of there. Probably spent less than 15 mins doing the registration and payment.

Car: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Value for Money: 5/5

Definitely recommend for anyone looking to rent a car. Especially if you are a P-plate driver who needs to 'practice' your driving after getting your license!

Will rent again in future!

Kohkk82
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Dec-2019
Very honest car rental  Posted on 10-Dec-2019
Rented a car with them somewhere in September get caught up with work and of course not forgetting to leave aka rental a review so here I am! The guys there are honest, I left my house key and cash card ($60 + ) in the car and the guys did not took it and quickly call me back to collect it. Any Tom dick or Harry would have took it to use with the value inside but aka rental called me back to collect it. Appreciate the honesty. Good service

Meeji
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Nov-2019
Only place I will rent my car!  Posted on 05-Dec-2019
Reserved a Kia k3 from Fyn in Oct 2019. She is patience in explaining to me about the car and fuel before collecting the car for a new timer like me. Collected my car with Kenny at their commonwealth office. Hassle free and honest in telling me the damages of the car before I drive off. Great experience! I'll definitely rent again from them, if you're a newbie like me look no where! Just look for aka car rental

Francis2305
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Dec-2019
Need to rent a car? Choose AKA!  Posted on 04-Dec-2019
Urgently needed to rent a car last minute and being a P Plate it's hard to find one super trustworthy after hearing lots of horrible experience in Singapore. But both Ryan & Kenny actually amused me supremely! Drop a text and was replied within few seconds, went down to collect the car super simple contract listing what to do and don't!

Shout out to Kenny as he took the time and walk around the vehicle to check for me and ensure me the car was just serviced. Super friendly and assisted to place the P Plate and clean the vehicle before handling over to me!

They provided alot of new models vehicle as well! If you are worry about having horrible experience then look for AKA and you won't go wrong!

whoisgad
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Nov-2019
P Platers, Rent your cars from here.  Posted on 27-Nov-2019
I just got my license 3 months ago and needed to rent a car to sharpen my skills. Heard lots of horror stories about car rental companies. Looked far and hard for a company to rent from. Its even tougher being a P Plater.

Read reviews from here and i was puzzled on why most reviews are made on the time as the reviewer joined date. Looked abit fishy. However i tried my luck and rented from them.

Whatsapped for a last minute quotation. Went to the Kaki bukit outlet and was assisted by ryan. Super friendly and assuring. Rented a Mazda 5 as it was the only one available that that. Even helped to put a p plate on the car for me. The car was clean and in good condition, with the usual scuffs of wear and tear. Went around the car, checked in detail as it was my first time renting. He even put a p plate for me. I also made sure i followed the rules that was mentioned to me by ryan.

Just rented for one day, for a trial and i am definitely goin to be returnin to them for future rentals. Return was easy and hassle free. The whole experience was excellent. So now i know what the reviews were wierd. Most satisfied customers are not members on Sgcarmart hence they needed to signup to give a positive review.
Here i am, giving a review just after signing up for sgcarmart.

P platers, no worried, rent your trial cars here and have fun with that license.

Ionshock
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2019
Best rental experience yet!  Posted on 25-Nov-2019
They were able to accommodate my slightly ridiculous notice period and provide me a clean, reliable & Efficient vehicle. I contacted them from Carousell & Received prompt replies to my questions.

I collected their Suzuki Vitara from their Kaki Bukit outlet and was served by a friendly Ryan. The collection process was fast & Efficient.

The Vitara was surprisingly nimble & Efficient and proved to be an excellent choice for me. It was also fairly clean & Free of odd smells.

Would definitely recommend them!

5ex5en5e5
5 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2009
A Very Nice Rental Experience  Posted on 19-Nov-2019
This is by far the most value for money car rental company that I ever used. The car Mazada 3 Gen 1 allocated for my rental period is super fuel efficient and the interior is very clean and comfy, so mich so that I did not spend much in topping up the fuel; Unlike other car rental companies which I previously used, had cars which used fuel like drinking tap water! I will have no complains except for the exterior of the car has a crack caused by previous users but overall the car worked fine and is valuable for my money.

The time spent in this car for my family members were priceless and this adds value to our family outings. Because it is so fuel efficient, we had the chance to visit out of reach places like Seletar Airport, Wheelers Estate, National Stadium and other exotic places. I have no major issues and will definitely consider renting cars from AKA Car Rental again in the future.

Well done AKA!

Bennybenben
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Aug-2019
Excellent!  Posted on 16-Aug-2019
Reservation was fuss free with prompt response from the team. Clean car and nice staff. Nice place to seat and waited for my turn. The front desk guy will then go through the contract while highlighting the important points and verbally explain to me before bringing me to my car for another round of inspection of my rental car. Excellent experience. Will recommend my friends here

Azmimuhd
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2019
Good experience!  Posted on 07-Aug-2019
Definitely my one and only car rental that I will look for! The team at AKA Rental are understanding and flexible with me. Rent from them since when i am in NS and they allow me to return the car at their staff place before I book in. On my 2nd rental Honda I had some scratches on the car and I told the staff once I return it and to my surprise! AKA Rental staff help me to polish it away and minimise my damage cost. AKA Rental the best! Power!!!

ying98
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2021
Highly recommended!  Posted on 02-Aug-2021
Have always been a return customer & They are super friendly and patient with enquiries!! If there are any issues faced during rental period they are only a call or text away, very responsive!

_character_
1 forum posts Joined on 16-Jun-2021
Rental for P Plates  Posted on 24-Jul-2021
Rented a car from them over the weekend as a new driver. Car was well maintained and the drive was amazing. Overall rental experience was pleasant. Probably not the cheapest but pick up was easy, return was also fuss free.

It was too far from home for me but I would recommend them to people who stay in the west.

Rah40
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Jun-2021
Good customer service  Posted on 22-Jun-2021
Been renting from this rental company for a while. Overall experience is excellent . Ryan and his collegue kenny will always reply to my problems effectively. Will recommend them to whoever need a rental car in the west area.
Thimbs up to ryan and his team of AKA car rental co.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 ) Next »