Consumer Reviews of AKA Car Rental

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
Kennedykoo
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Feb-2020
Clean car good service  Posted on 18-Feb-2020
Friendly staff. Clean car , good service. Will recommend aka car rental 🤝 Post Management Response

Hairynotsohairy
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Feb-2020
Car rental  Posted on 03-Feb-2020
Aka rental made my day! Cleaning the car for me before hand over to me. As a first timer renting car aka rental explained very detailed and explanation. Good job! Post Management Response

Jnllim
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Jan-2020
Good car rental for pplate  Posted on 29-Jan-2020
Just got my license and my friend recommend me aka car rental. They accept new drivers without additional charges. Clean car. Will rent again! Post Management Response

youonly11
Nice car  Posted on 23-Jan-2020
Just rented a honda jazz from aka car rental,it was a pleasant experience. Smooth drive and aka keep their car clean! Post Management Response

ng_kev
Best Car Rental  Posted on 23-Jan-2020
Good service! Sporty Honda Civic! Good Sales Rep! PPLATE Provided Post Management Response

blackcry
Affordable rental rate near mrt  Posted on 23-Jan-2020
Aka provide affordable car rental. Office is very convenient near commonwealth mrt. Good service! Will recommend Post Management Response

Sher_lim
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Dec-2019
Clean car good service  Posted on 14-Dec-2019
Car is clean, service is good, price is reasonable. Couldn't ask for more. Keep up the good job! Post Management Response

Kohkk82
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Dec-2019
Very honest car rental  Posted on 10-Dec-2019
Rented a car with them somewhere in September get caught up with work and of course not forgetting to leave aka rental a review so here I am! The guys there are honest, I left my house key and cash card ($60 + ) in the car and the guys did not took it and quickly call me back to collect it. Any Tom dick or Harry would have took it to use with the value inside but aka rental called me back to collect it. Appreciate the honesty. Good service Post Management Response

Meeji
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Nov-2019
Only place I will rent my car!  Posted on 05-Dec-2019
Reserved a Kia k3 from Fyn in Oct 2019. She is patience in explaining to me about the car and fuel before collecting the car for a new timer like me. Collected my car with Kenny at their commonwealth office. Hassle free and honest in telling me the damages of the car before I drive off. Great experience! I'll definitely rent again from them, if you're a newbie like me look no where! Just look for aka car rental Post Management Response

Francis2305
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Dec-2019
Need to rent a car? Choose AKA!  Posted on 04-Dec-2019
Urgently needed to rent a car last minute and being a P Plate it's hard to find one super trustworthy after hearing lots of horrible experience in Singapore. But both Ryan & Kenny actually amused me supremely! Drop a text and was replied within few seconds, went down to collect the car super simple contract listing what to do and don't!

Shout out to Kenny as he took the time and walk around the vehicle to check for me and ensure me the car was just serviced. Super friendly and assisted to place the P Plate and clean the vehicle before handling over to me!

They provided alot of new models vehicle as well! If you are worry about having horrible experience then look for AKA and you won't go wrong! Post Management Response

whoisgad
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Nov-2019
P Platers, Rent your cars from here.  Posted on 27-Nov-2019
I just got my license 3 months ago and needed to rent a car to sharpen my skills. Heard lots of horror stories about car rental companies. Looked far and hard for a company to rent from. Its even tougher being a P Plater.

Read reviews from here and i was puzzled on why most reviews are made on the time as the reviewer joined date. Looked abit fishy. However i tried my luck and rented from them.

Whatsapped for a last minute quotation. Went to the Kaki bukit outlet and was assisted by ryan. Super friendly and assuring. Rented a Mazda 5 as it was the only one available that that. Even helped to put a p plate on the car for me. The car was clean and in good condition, with the usual scuffs of wear and tear. Went around the car, checked in detail as it was my first time renting. He even put a p plate for me. I also made sure i followed the rules that was mentioned to me by ryan.

Just rented for one day, for a trial and i am definitely goin to be returnin to them for future rentals. Return was easy and hassle free. The whole experience was excellent. So now i know what the reviews were wierd. Most satisfied customers are not members on Sgcarmart hence they needed to signup to give a positive review.
Here i am, giving a review just after signing up for sgcarmart.

P platers, no worried, rent your trial cars here and have fun with that license. Post Management Response

Ionshock
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2019
Best rental experience yet!  Posted on 25-Nov-2019
They were able to accommodate my slightly ridiculous notice period and provide me a clean, reliable & Efficient vehicle. I contacted them from Carousell & Received prompt replies to my questions.

I collected their Suzuki Vitara from their Kaki Bukit outlet and was served by a friendly Ryan. The collection process was fast & Efficient.

The Vitara was surprisingly nimble & Efficient and proved to be an excellent choice for me. It was also fairly clean & Free of odd smells.

Would definitely recommend them! Post Management Response

Azmimuhd
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2019
Best Car Rental!  Posted on 22-Nov-2019
Always my fav car rental service in singapore! Love the choices of car aka provide us. Post Management Response

engchia3
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Nov-2019
Honda fit rental  Posted on 22-Nov-2019
Price for the rental are pretty reasonable in singapore. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Cars were kept clean and pleasant. Definitely be back for more rental from aka car rental. Post Management Response

5ex5en5e5
5 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2009
A Very Nice Rental Experience  Posted on 19-Nov-2019
This is by far the most value for money car rental company that I ever used. The car Mazada 3 Gen 1 allocated for my rental period is super fuel efficient and the interior is very clean and comfy, so mich so that I did not spend much in topping up the fuel; Unlike other car rental companies which I previously used, had cars which used fuel like drinking tap water! I will have no complains except for the exterior of the car has a crack caused by previous users but overall the car worked fine and is valuable for my money.

The time spent in this car for my family members were priceless and this adds value to our family outings. Because it is so fuel efficient, we had the chance to visit out of reach places like Seletar Airport, Wheelers Estate, National Stadium and other exotic places. I have no major issues and will definitely consider renting cars from AKA Car Rental again in the future.

Well done AKA!