Consumer Reviews of Designer ICE Enterprise LLP

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
Bodaciousbot
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Aug-2013
Recommended Audio Shop  Posted on 29-Oct-2019
I have just installed a new component speaker with Designer ICE. Raymond is someone who would listen and find out what his customers need instead of just blindly hard sell their most expensive products. Confirm won't be a carrot there. Post Management Response

KoKaNeEBaBy
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2013
Great Service!  Posted on 29-Oct-2019
Raymond and his team is definitely the one you should go to for any audio issue or purchase! They are always so helpful and willing to give advices especially when you're clueless on what to purchase/upgrade. Post Management Response

BMWonster
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Aug-2013
Strongly Recommended  Posted on 14-Oct-2019
Definitely recommended audio workshop if you are looking for comprehensive range car audio. Being honest and not pushy to sell their products. Have recommended quite a few of my buddies to visit Designer ICE. Thumbs up for the service. Post Management Response

DotDOTdot
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Sep-2013
Strongly Recommended  Posted on 23-Sep-2019
Upgraded my car HU and component speaker. Due to I am not familiar with car audio system, therefore I have asked a lot of questions before I finally decided. However, Raymond was being so patient with me. Explaining clearly to each of my question and doubts. Most important, he does not upsell at all due to I totally know nut about car audio. I feel so comfortable letting them handle my car! Post Management Response

RANASmurfin
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2013
Professional and knowledgeable service!  Posted on 23-Sep-2019
They provide professional and knowledgeable service!! John is patient and helpful. He recommended me the right and suitable unit based on my budget and requirement. Definitely will visit again. Post Management Response

JunJingZhou
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2018
Amazing awesome work  Posted on 13-Aug-2018
Nice people, wonderful handwork.

Thanks Jun Jing. We strive to provide the best

Senghui
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jun-2018
Good service at a reasonble price!  Posted on 30-Jun-2018
First vist from a friend recommendation. Front speakers and tweeter not working with intermittent front display and radio screen going off. Extreme messy wiring from ex owner of my car. Spoke to Raymond about my problems and he patiently explained the possible root cause and how he can assist to rectify. End result was great and reasonably priced without hard selling. Installed front camera , leg room lights and a grounding work plus rectify my car problems. They are using their inhouse cables for the grounding and at first sight you know they are of good quality yet , reasonably priced. Every items were carefully explained by Raymond before installation. Left with a smile on my face. Great job guys from Designer ice.

Thanks Senghui. Glad that you have an enjoyful event

hill33
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2018
Regrettable visit  Posted on 28-Jun-2018
This is EXACTLY the type of shop that you should AVOID.

Couldn't solve my car problem, keep on telling me there are other parts spoilt, so that they can increase charges. Very unprofessional. You deserve better, DON'T VISIT.
24-Aug-2018

So Sorry to hear this, diagnostic of problem usually have a few solution and we always offers the best alternative but unfortunately, the alternative suggested this round do not meet with your expectation. Our Apology

Princezzivah
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Nov-2016
Car camera + battery  Posted on 18-Nov-2016
Was assisted by Raymond & Team. Definitely highly recommended!! Super happy with my new cam! Very genuine & Patient. Took time to answer my queries. Tks guys!! Keep up the great work!!
19-Nov-2016

Thanks Princezzivah for the great review. See you around more often:)

ShunhuiChua
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Apr-2015
Troubleshooting and Replacement of Faulty Fuse and Amp  Posted on 15-Apr-2016
My head unit and speakers were functioning well except for my amplifier which could not produce the sound to my speakers. So sometimes got sound, sometimes no sound. Contacted Alvin and Raymond and went down to their workshop to have it checked and found that the fuse and amp is faulty. Raymond suggested a new amp based on my tight budget and did a great job tuning the sounds. Excellent customer service and worksmanship. Many thanks to Raymond!
16-Apr-2016

Thanks Shun Hui for the great review. See you around more often:)

DenisLee
2 forum posts Joined on 03-Mar-2016
Intermittent Battery Issue  Posted on 04-Mar-2016
Raymond and team provided excellent troubleshooting services to my car during my visit. They were very patient in understanding what issues i encountered and went to great length to solve my battery problem.

Not only service was good, he was so kind to ask my wife (who is pregnant) to go into the office so that she will not be exposed to unnecessary contaminants!

Best part is my wife told me raymond looks like donnie yen. Honest workshop with star quality service.
04-Mar-2016

That's Great DenisLee. Hope you will come by to see more of Donnie Yen:)

z83
z83
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Feb-2016
Car Alarm System  Posted on 29-Feb-2016
First time to this shop and I was very happy with the prompt, reliable and efficient service. They changed my car alarm within 30 minutes and Raymond even taught me how to switch off the alarm in case I need to use the keys manually again (hopefully not). Very friendly too! Waiting in the cozy sofa in their office while waiting for them to change the alarm is also "Value-added" Customer service.

Appreciate it a lot and thank you for 5-stars service!
29-Feb-2016

Thanks z83 for the great feedback. We strive to continued our excellence services.

WatsonEmma
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2015
Thanks john,for audio player setting  Posted on 13-Jul-2015
Hello friends,i telling you my personal experience with john.Some problem in my audio player system then john advice me how to manage best sound after that sound awesome.
14-Jul-2015

Thanks Sis... Hope to see you again

AmitKumar_160514
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jul-2015
Awesome service in cheapest cost  Posted on 10-Jul-2015
Thanks designer for the great work done. I definitely come back. I am back again for the second time and John asked me to write a review for them so here am I. Definitely must visit them again if you have any car audio or car air con problem.
10-Jul-2015

Thanks. Hope to see you around!!!

PriyaShinghal
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2015
Thanks john  Posted on 05-Jul-2015
I am back again for the second time and John ask me to write a review for them so here am I. Definitely must visit them again if you have any car audio or car air con problem. Like.
06-Jul-2015

Thanks Shah, You are the best !!!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »