Consumer Reviews of Sat Motors (Workshop)

4.9/5 Customer Service

SiWeN
Premium User SiWeN
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Dec-2009
Servicing Pleasant Experience!  Posted on 23-Sep-2018
Was there for servicing and Clement approach me and explain to me what new driver need to look out for from the car, and explain to me in details of his pass experience. Post Management Response

EugeneZGTan
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Sep-2018
Pleasant Experience!  Posted on 19-Sep-2018
Had issues with my air-con. Went to other place to fix it but end up waste money because the problem occurs again. Went to Joey to see what's the problem and was able to solve it immediately. Very good technical expertise from the mechanics there as well. Post Management Response

AidanKhoo
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Sep-2018
Wheel/Rim Spray  Posted on 13-Sep-2018
Accidentally mounted a kerb recently and damage to the rims were obvious as my rims were black.

Immediately contacted Joey for help and he quickly arranged a time for me to get it fixed.

Since I was sending my car to the workshop, I also enquired if the team could assist in a minor paint job as I had ran over wet paint a few weeks back.

Joey and his team did a great job for the "Paint" And my rims looks as good as new! Post Management Response

Amirul04
Premium User Amirul04
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Oct-2013
Excellent Customer Service & Workmanship  Posted on 13-Sep-2018
Not my first time at SAT Motors and because of the exellent customer service and workmanship, it is still my prefered choice of workshop. Joey was very patient and helpful in addressing my concerns.

Resprayed part of my car and rims as well as changed wear and tear parts on my cars. Joey was very helpful in providing updates on every step of the respray and repair process. Downtime for respray and repairs were also very reasonable.

All in all, kudos to the team at SAT Motors for the job well done. Highly recommended for their excellent service at a reasonable price. Post Management Response

GanChoonChong
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Sep-2018
Detailed cheap Reliable servicr  Posted on 13-Sep-2018
Send my COE due Altis for a full checked. Jonathan the advisor did a 120 point check. And explain to me the problems of my car clearly and explain to me all the issue in layman terms for me understand.

I expected a huge bill for the major repair but was given a very reasonable quote for all the repairs. Will surely recommend my friends to this workshop for servicing and repairs. Post Management Response

770B
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Mar-2018
Good Services with professional advise  Posted on 11-Sep-2018
Send in my car for repair and maintenance work. Good advise given and a well done job. Price reasonable and job done within a day. Post Management Response

texx
Premium User texx
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Sep-2018
Paint Job  Posted on 07-Sep-2018
I have recently gotten my body kit install and entire car paint work respray at SAT Motors.

Joey and his team did a great job and went the extra miles to help me fix some of the additional items.

He gave great advice on colour combination and I am very happy with the end result.

Will recommend my friends to them and go back to them whenever I require their good service. Post Management Response

HarikumarSunmugham
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Sep-2018
Great advisory and support for accident claims  Posted on 05-Sep-2018
Like how the service advisor Jonathan patiently explain the whole accident claim procedure with me going through step by step and patiently answering my enquires.

I like how he constantly update you on the status of the claim as well as during time my car was there for repairs he would always take pictures and keep me posted on the progress.

Well Done. Definitely my first choice if i ever have get into an accident. Post Management Response

TotoRiina
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Sep-2018
Value for money for premium service  Posted on 05-Sep-2018
Delay Review on this awesome company but nevertheless good things must be shared.

Send my Benz for repairs after i send my car for inspection at the authorized Agent. Instead of the long list of items that needed to be replaced as advised. Jonathan From SAT MOTORS go through with me the list on items that needs to be changed and what items that can Still tahan to the next servicing.

I like the fact that they always have the consumers point of view and always looking for ways to stretch the dollar.

End up paying a factions for the repairs and manage to get the car in tip top condition. Post Management Response

ZhuangXunGoh
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Aug-2018
Cheap and good workmanship  Posted on 20-Aug-2018
Send in my car for some exterior damages. Jonathan Was my sales advisor he gave me a tour of the place show me all the jags,paint oven Etc. This workshop Workmanship is excellent & More important the price is very reasonable. Will Surely send in my car again should i have any damages i want to repair. Post Management Response

StevenRaynaldiLi
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Aug-2018
Accident case Advisory  Posted on 20-Aug-2018
9 months ago i got into an accident. Pretty complicated case. I was introduce to SAT MOTORS as they were said to be one of the best in motor claim cases.

Jonathan the Claim advisor was very professional he explained every single Possible scenario that would happen in the case and explain every single details and procedure of the claim.

I like the company policies on transparency to their clients. Although the outcome was not absolute Favorable to me but i was satisfy with the admin team on always the constant follow up and working closely with the client on getting the best outcome for us.

Thank Jonathan and his advices and getting my car fixed back. Post Management Response

Hadrami17
Premium User Hadrami17
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2017
Very Pleasant User Experience  Posted on 19-Aug-2018
Based on a recommendation, I came here to do my servicing for my pre-owned PI Harrier ride. Both Sean and Clement were very patient and explained what it would entail for the servicing. Sean even explained the various Japanese screens on the odometer - something I never thought workshops folks would want to spend time to explain to new customer.

They know the Harrier stuff pretty well - I have asked Sean about torque converter issue and he explained what to look out for and the symptoms. So far, he told me my ride was all good.

What makes them stand out from my previous experiences with other workshops were their honesty and professionalism in handling my queries. A few times I thought I would need to replace and repair some of the parts, such as car battery and the latest one being the brake pads when I went to their workshop last week, but on all occasions they were honest and advise me not to change as these are still working ok.

Morever, their follow up actions are excellent. Clement would whatsapp me on many occasions for our appts and also check on my ride.

I would definitely go back for my subsequent servicing. Till now, I have had nothing but pleasant experience. Hope they continue providing the good service. Post Management Response

keeganteng
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2018
Best experience  Posted on 18-Aug-2018
Sent my car in for repairs after a hit & Run case. Was assisted by Jessie who was very helpful and prompt in answering all my queries regarding the claims and the procedures. Very patient and professional. The workshop was fast in handling my repairs and was done very well. Very friendly service there and will definitely go back there if I need repairs works and also refer my friends there. One of the best experience I had. Post Management Response

MarcusChua_156184
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Aug-2018
Life saver for my air con  Posted on 17-Aug-2018
I had some air-con problems with my Ford S-Max went to one workshop who could not solve the problem.

Was introduce to come here. I was served by jonathan. He quickly book a slot and i drove in during lunch time to get it check.

One thing i like about them is that they keep me in the loop on what is going on and what they planned to do.. Within 4 hours i got my air con fixed.. I am very gratefully to Jonathan and his team for the Quick fix and repair as a car without AC cannot survive.

Cheersz Post Management Response

YapBingFengDaryl
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Aug-2018
Good pricing for my self damaged car  Posted on 17-Aug-2018
Had bad damages to the frontal of my car and most workshop i visited told me i would have to change this and change that.

Was introduce to SAT MOTORS by a Mutual Friend. They quote me much cheaper than the other workshop and told me that the Front bonnet and Bumper can be repairs and do not need to be replaced. Jonathan was very responsive to my enquires and questions.

Happy to have such workshop who think of helping their customer save money instead of spending cheers to that.

Only bad thing is that they have a long Q and would have to make appointment with them for the job done. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Merchant Logo Sat Motors (Workshop)