Consumer Reviews of One Zone Automotive LLP

Patrickpeh
Premium User Patrickpeh
10 forum posts Joined on 29-Dec-2010
6 in 1 engine oil service  Posted on 03-Apr-2016
I tried the Servicing package that is on promotion by One Zone Automotive last Fri morning at Soon lee Branch.
I was serve by Mr Jian he was very efficient and friendly. After his assessment discovered many of my vehicle part is due for replacement.

I am Still thinking about the smoke and loud spark sound, not sure what happen, when he try to start the engine the decarbonize & Air con flushing pipe still attach a huge sound and smoke coming out. He informed is normal as the engine oil gauge is not tightly secure?? I do not agree but never prompt further as it seem no major damage done at that moment.

Areas of improvement.
1st the air-con flushing and decarbonise system no indication that the system start beside the start button the rest depend on his expertise. It will be good if the system show a printed slip of the before and after service improvement.
2nd checking battery life, I request a printed paper. But the system run out of paper cannot print but indication need to replace battery.
3rd after all the replacement done a test drive was not conducted to ensure that the vehicle is in good condition before handed over to me.
5th No Tyre Rotation Service to round up total maintenance package. Post Management Response

JX83
Premium User JX83
707 forum posts Joined on 01-Sep-2009
Idemitsu EO service package  Posted on 07-Jul-2015
1st time tried the servicing as read from forum members review are good.. Book an appointment with Eric in the morning and went down in the afternoon.. I was lucky that my car was service 1st due to the rest are not in hurry to do it.. Technician was very experience and he know what he is doing and even told me which car parts needed to be change.. Top up $40 for the aircon servicing too and I am very happy that it is so cold now compare to the time when I went other workshop to do but doesn't turn out well.. I will be back for my next servicing when is due.. Keep up the good work.. Will highly recommend my friends to this workshop..
07-Jul-2015

Thanks for comments hope can see u again for next servicing

Robin
Premium User Robin
NOS-ed
16911 forum posts Joined on 06-Sep-2004
Servicing and decarbon package  Posted on 25-May-2015
I tried the Servicing and decarbon package the sponsored by One Zone Automotive last sat morning. I was quite impressed by the efficient and friendly service provided by the mechanics. Although my car was not a common make, they didnt seem to need my guidance on how to go about locating and removing the oil filter and other parts. Keep up the good work
25-May-2015

Jeremyneo
2 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
general servicing  Posted on 05-Apr-2015
Came here as wife was working on a sun morning. Just purchased a 2nd car so wanted to do servicing. Boss eric and mechanic ahlee were professional and took pains to explain how the servicing was done, which parts to change etc. Quite pleased with the service and a major Plus pt is that it opens on a sun morning which is good for Those who are busy on weekdays. Keep it up! Will be here for my future servicing.
25-May-2015

Andriyshev
Premium User Andriyshev
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2011
Friendly & approachable - Great servicing experience  Posted on 15-Feb-2015
Decided to head to One Zone Auto on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 after reading some comments/ reviews on their FB page - actually was deciding between 2-3 workshops in the Yishun area, but eventually chose them due to their CNY promotional package w/ engine decarbonising.
Car was overdue for 80k servicing and called beforehand to check on their slot availability. Boss Eric was clear and explicit in his description on what was to be expected for 80k servicing. So went down to the place at around 1pm lunchtime and found him having his lunch at the back of the workshop and he quickly got his assistant Ah Yong to help me out.
Was great that he personally came over later to explain some of servicing requirements i.e. why the brake disc rotor had to be changed and so on and I gained some knowledge in the process... totally no hard selling at all.
As a matter of fact, in all my previous servicings, I had never a chance to see what the mechanics were doing... basically just leave your car there and come back later. But Boss Eric asked me to stay to watch... what they changed and how they changed e.g. coolant fluid, ATF, spark plugs, brake pads and disc rotor (Brembo - came in a sealed package - just so we know it's not some 'chiong' item)
Pricing is comparable... was assured that the items I changed will last me till it's time to scrap the vehicle in August 2017...it's more of the transparency in the way they do things and the friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
They even threw in a complimentary engine bay wash for me... now it's looking spick and span.
Thanks Boss Eric and his assistants. Will come by again for my future servicings!
16-Feb-2015

Thank you Mr Ng Gong xi fa cai to u n ur family

Artjohn
Premium User Artjohn
5 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2006
Improve Braking System and Major Servicing  Posted on 02-Sep-2014
Got to know the boss Eric from the Estima forum and decided to try his workshop since I am also looking for a alternative workshop for my new ride. Reach there today after lunch and met Eric and his friendly staff. Told them my problems and they took it out for a test drive. Recommended practical solutions to fix my gearbox issues, strong vibration when idling and also some unknown sound coming from the rear. I also wanted to upgrade my braking system and Eric suggested using SBBH and brakepads. He also noticed my front rotors warped and helped me to get a good price for Brembo rotors. After that and many other things installed, we went out for a test drive to make sure the brakes were properly fitted and all issues resolved. He also helped with a air con flushing and chemical wash.
All in all, a very pleasant and assuring experience. I would like to say a big thank you to Eric and his team for making my ride a safer and better one. Two thumbs up!
03-Sep-2014

Ito
Ito
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Apr-2013
Service and repair parts  Posted on 27-Aug-2014
I came across this workshop in the SG carmart forum. Give it a try, found out to be a very good mechanics and boss Erick. Repair so many items ( but lazy to list out ) with a moderate price and good workmanship....satisfied.....will change to this workshop from now on.Thanks Erick( boss ) & ( Yong ) mechanic for your recommendation of repairing items. See you guys soon on my next servicing. Midi
03-Sep-2014

psirus72
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2014
Great experience!  Posted on 13-Aug-2014
I had a great experience patronizing OneZone. My first visit for a routine car servicing and I was truly impressed. Both Eric and AhChang as well as their team of mechanics were friendly and approachable. They have good knowledge of the automotive industry and they do listen to their customers well. And the best part of all is, they will want to chat and build a good customer relationship with their clients. Their willingness to accomodate to certain requests also tops it all up. I am definitely going to their workshop again for future servicing/repairs and I would recommend anyone to try patronizing them. A satisfied and happy customer here. Great job guys! Post Management Response

DerrickLiwb
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Jul-2014
Meticulous service  Posted on 25-Jul-2014
It was my first visit to Onezone and I'll definitely make my way back there again.
All the mechanics are knowledgable on their products and importantly on my car.
They took their effort to go ard my car to and try to rectify some of the issues tt have been persistent. Value for money indeed. Felt tt my car when through a thorough check up n given adequate remedy.
03-Aug-2014

zincman
59 forum posts Joined on 01-Jun-2014
servicing for my beemer  Posted on 14-Jul-2014
Went over on sat to do a engine oil servicing using Eneos.The workshop have a wide range of oil like Liquid Moly , Shell and FK Massimo.They did a very thorough check on my car and advice me.Athough i have been to a few BMW specialist workshop.i am rather impressed by this new workshop. I brought my own brake disc rotors and brake pads for them to replace.they charged me at very reasonable labour charge.Very friendly bosses .Kudos to Eric and Chan and your team of technicians.

Sann_1
Premium User Sann_1
42 forum posts Joined on 16-Jul-2002
Throttle cleaning  Posted on 07-Jul-2014
New place with good pricing. Did the throttle cleaning as I was having erratic idling during move off. After cleaning, can see my idling more stable now. Eric commented that will experience some lost power gain but I didn't really feel it. Great customer service by Eric when he called back to ask about my idling 2 hours after I left. Will be doing my next servicing there. :)

Victorhu
2 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2013
Eneos engine oil servicing  Posted on 03-Jul-2014
I come across this new workshop had try their Eneos engine oil product n is good n cheap, plus aot of free gift car camera they also issus me a VIP card when my 2nd servicing due i will get 50% Discount from them. Reliable workshop service is excellence.

Merchant Logo One Zone Automotive LLP