Consumer Reviews of Godspeed AutoTechnik

No_worries
Premium User No_worries
671 forum posts Joined on 29-May-2006
Good experience  Posted on 12-Dec-2018
I visited Godspeed after reading online they are the authorized retailers for both APR tuning software and Eibach springs.

They installed both the Stage 1 APR software and Eibach PRO Kit lowering springs for my humble SEAT Leon 1.2 TSI. The cars is much more fuel efficient now and handles and looks much better as compared to stock.

The business owners Lyonel and Herman whom I met at the workshop are down to earth persons and have no airs about them at all. I have also ordered a set of 4 Bilstein B8 absorbers from them to keep for future use when my current stock absorbers are worn out.

Most importantly they and workers are technically competent and will sell you only things you require. I will definitely visit them when I need my next oil service and will recommend it for my friends driving VAG cars. Post Management Response

motoropyq
Premium User motoropyq
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2019
A Good Find  Posted on 24-Mar-2019
Had a complete suspension kit installed by Lyonel's crew a fortnight ago & Was not disappointed by the workshop skills & The crew's hardworking attitude.

Due to a change in the design of the front mounting plate by the car manufacturer over the years, Lyonel diligently source for the hard to find parts over the weekend & The installation went ahead as planned.

The ride is now smooth & Enjoyable.

The after-sales support at Goodspeed has also been great, these are responsible folks. Post Management Response

Ken-sanki
Premium User Ken-sanki
472 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2015
Good service  Posted on 03-Apr-2016
I was given this lobang from a car kaki that Godspeed did a good job on change lower spring and shock absorbers and other stuff.

I met Lyonel and he is very friendly/nice and very knowledgeable about lower spring and shock absorbers stuff.

I decided to change my stock spring to Eibach Pro-Kit lowered spring 40mm with a free alignment but I have to let this lower spring to sit in for a week before going for alignment.

During the conversation with Lyonel, I was given the advice of I can change to Blistein B8 shock absorbers and remain Eibach lower spring and that will be the setting of B12 (B8 plus Eibach Pro-Kit lower spring).

I will definitely consider that in near future...:)
End of the day, I left Godspeed with a smiling face and happy customer. Post Management Response

KennyLee83
Premium User KennyLee83
229 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2010
Fast and Friendly Workshop  Posted on 26-Nov-2014
This is how a workshop should be.
Knowledgeable and recommends the needed product and not some over priced high performance stuff.
Doesn't hard sell and gets the work done fast and well.
A routine servicing and I'm out of there in about an hour.
Would be returning again for sure! Post Management Response