Consumer Reviews of Cyber Cars Service Centre

4.8/5 Outlet Experience

Bin76
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Aug-2012
Needs to review their ad  Posted on 22-Oct-2015
Went to Cyber Cars Prime for my routine servicing. The place was neat and clean. The mechanics were professional and friendly. Though my car needed a shorter oil filter unlike the normal one, they were kind to source for me with no additional charges.

Pricing was also attractive.

My disappointment was that the advertised car wash and vacuum were not able after my servicing. Perhaps, it about time that the ad needs to be reviewed and remove the free car wash and vacuum to minimise disapppointment.

adrianized
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Mar-2015
Excellent Service  Posted on 20-Mar-2015
I just had my car serviced for the change of brake pads this afternoon. I must say the service given was excellent. They made sure I was comfortable and ensured I got my car done in the shortest time without compromising on workmanship and due diligence. I was invited to join the staff for lunch even! The boss Henry was a joy to talk to and the mechanics Ho and Eric were knowledgeable and professional in their assessment and advise. I would certainly recommend my friends to them.
Management Response by Cyber Cars Service Centre
23-Mar-2015

Thanks for the feedback Adrian, glad you were happy with our service.

We will continue to improve, looking forward to serving you again!

Qwiktime
31 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2012
Professional and honest service  Posted on 26-Dec-2014
I recently had my car serviced at Cyber Cars Kaki Bukit. I drive a 5 year old car, and always seem to have issues with my air-conditioning.

Been to many workshops and they always tell me different things. I had a/c gas topped up, changed my compressor and cooling coil, spend close to $3000 but still problem not solved!

Got it diagnosed at Cyber Cars and realised that the issue was the a/c gas was mixed! Previous workshops were using contaminated gas to top my my a/c!
Finally got it resolved, had the entire system cleaned up and now my a/c is super cold again.

Thanks for solving my problem and the excellent service.

alfie35
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Dec-2014
Excellent service for past 5 years  Posted on 23-Dec-2014
I drive a BMW and have been visiting their outlet in Havelock road for the past 5 years. They have always been able to solve my problems at a reasonable price.

So excited that they have a new outlet in the East Kaki Bukit since I stay in the East. Will be so much more convienent for me.

I definitely recommend Cyber Cars to anyone who drives a continential car.

Merchant Logo Cyber Cars Service Centre