Consumer Reviews of Keizo Custom

2.3/5

Ka_kia
0 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2019
Full Car Wrap  Posted on 09-May-2019
Visit the shop in 2018 to do full wrap of vehicle. Was quoted $1800 which was lower than competitors. Decided to do the wrap.

Turnaround time was 2 days as promised but received a call saying it will be done in 1 hour time on the 2nd day. Went down within 1 hour to be delayed by another 2-3 hours.

Discover the following after completion.
1) wash nozzle both broke. Vehicle came in with functional nozzle. The staff doing the wrap said it broke when taking it out. Managed to get 50% Compensation but ended up was given lots of black face by the staff there.

2) Deep scratch to rear windscreen not observed when send the car there

3) Interior plastic panels and bit not put back properly causing uneven edges and visible gaps.

4) They do not wash your vehicle after wrapping and returned the vehicle in a dusty state.

Would not recommend wrap over here. Post Management Response

Kimmo
-1 points
5 forum posts Joined on 17-Apr-2019
Shady work done  Posted on 17-Apr-2019
Saw their ceramic coating ad on Facebook and opted for the $98 package. Went down on 14/04/2019 and did it. Initially was told to come at 530pm so that the coating can be done and car taken back on same day. Understandably so, as car will be washed and curing to be done for the coating.

To my surprise, I was told to come back at 7pm to collect car. I asked why so fast and was told that my car was the only one there so they can focus all their manpower on mine.

Came back at 7pm. Car already done. The heater to hasten the curing process already switched off. All done and ready to go.

1.5hrs for wash, application of ceramic coat and curing process? You decide. Post Management Response

dantan777
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Mar-2019
NO BUSINESS ETHICS  Posted on 14-Mar-2019
AVOID THIS SHADY GROOMER.
Left a bad review comment on his post, and was taken down immediately. ITS NOT APPROPRIATE TO REMOVE BAD REMARKS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCE.
Took the promo, and they finished the job badly. All they would tell you is to keep going back, continue paying.
Instead of treating us like FOOLS, how about you improve on your skills, and your honesty (if any).

Stop trying to take on more jobs with your promo. If you can't take negative comments, close your page.

Post Management Response

helpplease
5 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2017
Poor quality and service  Posted on 11-Mar-2019
Avoid at all costs. Ceramic coating was not done properly, hairline scratches as well as watermarks not removed. When asked why they are not removed, they just simply said it cannot be done. Unreasonable with poor quality and worksmanship.

They even claim that 3 hours is all they need. Advise to all, save the 3 hours, and spend more money elsewhere for better service and product. Will never patronise keizo again. Post Management Response

AhBeanBearBearChong
Premium User AhBeanBearBearChong
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Mar-2015
Cheap and reliable 9H Crystal coating  Posted on 23-Oct-2018
Very friendly guys and experts in their own domain. Was getting the $88 crystal coating but with their experience, recommended me a better quality coating. Overall experience is positive. Would recommend all to go. Post Management Response

Torpedo
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jul-2012
Paint Protection System  Posted on 08-Feb-2017
Appointment booked for Feb 7, 2017 (guess they just open after the long CNY Holidays) was immediately greeted and briefed on the out come.
The whole process took almost 8 hours ,well i don't mind, as i know my 9 year old Rav4 was a a difficult job for them, full of swirl marks and light scratches, and some DIY paint touch up.
Upon collection, i was very surprised with the finished work, i am very impressed with the work they did, they pay attention to details and the guys there are patient in there work. They take pride.
Job well done, beyond my expectation. Pricing is reasonable. Post Management Response

Arnold35
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2011
Bad experience even before any service was rendered  Posted on 20-Jan-2017
I first contacted Keizo Custom on 28 Dec 16, to which the response was prompt and polite. I eventually booked a time slot with them for their 9H Premium Glass Coating. The arrangement was for me to be there on 19 Jan 17 @ 4pm. They also sent me a reminder the day before on the appointment at 4pm. Looks promising so far.

I arrived at about 4.30pm, and was given a sales talk by Vance Tay aka Choon to take up their Ceramic Coating instead. Considering that they were the professionals, I took their advice.

Regrettably, while they may be professional in grooming, they aren't that professional in the management of schedules and customers.

I wasn't told of a time that I can pick up my vehicle, and was only told that they will call me when it's ready for collection. I decided to go for dinner and coffee and left my vehicle with them. At about 8pm, I queried on the time that I could collect my vehicle. I got a response at 9pm to say that it will be ready for collection before midnight. I eventually headed back to the place at about 10.30, and what a surprise I got! My vehicle was in the exact same position as it was when I left the place about 6 hrs ago! If they haven't started the grooming and coating process, how are they going to return me my vehicle at midnight? The entire process was supposed to take at least 6 hrs! I eventually left the place without doing anything, and had 6 hrs of my time wasted.

To add on to my frustration, I work in the west and stay in the south. I took time off my work to travel there specially just for the session. I also had to make seperately arrangements for my children to be picked up from child care. Furthermore, 2 other cars were in the midst of the grooming process, and I believe that they arrived later than me, as I did not see those cars when I arrived.

In summary, Keizo Custom did not manage their schedules appropriately. An appointment was made with them, and it was expected that they would have allocated the appropriate manpower to meet the expected workload. That was clearly NOT done.

They have definitely lost a potential loyal customer, and I would NEVER recommend anyone to this place. Post Management Response

Yodafia
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Aug-2011
9H Coating PPS at Keizo  Posted on 13-Dec-2016
As they have just ventured into the PPS aspect, it was like a Guinea Pig experience. I have sent in my more than 4 year old Peugeot 508SW for the test. As it is a dark coloured car, the water marks and swirl marks have been etched into the paint work pretty badly so it is a great challenge.

After a whole Sunday (about 8 hours of work), the paint work was restored to near new condition. The gloss is great (See their facebook site for pics of my ride). After 2 weeks, the surface is still as smooth and dirt comes off easily by driving in the rain.

It is in my humble opinion a value-for-my-money experience.

Happen to see the wrap section at work. Looks marvelous too. May consider for my interior too one day.

Excellent work to Choon and team at Keizo Custom! Post Management Response