Consumer Reviews of Precision Motorworks Pte Ltd

nigelsng
Premium User nigelsng
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2017
Great service at affordable prices  Posted on 02-Feb-2019
Sent my vehicle there for a major servicing. Recommended to go there by a friend. The workshop manager went though with me what needed to be done and reminded me to do regular preventive maintenance in order to lengthen the lifespan of the vehicle.
Recommded!

peterlimdg
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Nov-2018
5 Star Workshop  Posted on 23-Nov-2018
Was recommended by a friend to try out this workshop ,
indeed a great workshop .

Price are cheaper compair to my older workshop.
Thumbs up to the technicians, they are very professional .
Will come back and introduce to my friends .
Good job. Post Management Response

pokkaicelemontea
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Nov-2018
Excellent service  Posted on 23-Nov-2018
Went there for their motul 300v servicing package for my bmw f10 ..
Quite a good deal as the price is reasonable ,
Technician Mr loh also very professional when i ask him question about my car..
Thumps up for this workshop .
Will recommend my family and friends to go down. Post Management Response

JamesPmw
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Nov-2017
Great place to do servicing and wheel alignment for Continental Cars  Posted on 08-Nov-2017
I was recommended to this workshop by a mutual friend. Owner Tom was helpful and friendly in diagnosing the issue with my car. As I was nearing the mileage for servicing, I decided to do a full servicing package with them and was not disappointed.

Customer service was very good and there is a nice waiting area while your car is being serviced. Highly recommended.

nigelsng
Premium User nigelsng
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2017
Great Service & Competitive Price  Posted on 23-Aug-2017
Did a full servicing with my Subaru XV. Prices for servicing was competitive and there is a air conditioned lounge on the 2nd floor for resting while your car is being service. The servicing was quick and efficient.

Look for Timothy or ZW, they will take car of your car's needs. Will return for subsequent servicing and for other needs. Post Management Response

Tianmo
Premium User Tianmo
2Fast2Furious
42011 forum posts Joined on 22-Mar-2010
Very good service  Posted on 29-Jan-2017
Was introduced to try this WS by a good friend, so called them 2 weeks ago to fix an appointment to service the C4. Their time slot was very full because of the nearing CNY, however they were very nice to squeeze out a slot for me on 26/1, their last day of work .

Went over in the afternoon, and everything was done swee swee. Chop chop all done and left a happy man. The place is clean and the guys there were very helpful and cheerful, making customers felt welcome. Place is clean and they use the dip stick suction method for oil change, something I like about.

Overall a nice experience with this WS, will come back for other wear and tear repairs. Hopefully their price will be competitive also.

Recommended WS to to go. Post Management Response

ACEKING099
FAST AND PROFESSIONAL WORKMANSHIP  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
The weather nowaday in sg is 33c onwards and my honda airwave air con was not cold ... I ask one of the work shop at kakibukit company Name Precision Motorworks to take a look and let me know what is the problem as i was told by other workshop is a a/c compressor issue and will cost me simply $3k.

To my surprise, a experience mechanic tell me just change the motor fan first which cost me ONLY $320 and it works... My aircon finally blowing cold air... I trusted Precision for their workmanship and skills & Knowledge...

I also had my Servicing done at the workshop at only $58 which normally my servicing workshop at lower delta charge me for $120.

Precision Price is also value for money, i am very very Happy to let them do my car and i will intro this workshop to all my friends and relative.

Lasty to all staff at precision, Thanks for getting a/c back for me.... Your are the best workshop i had in this life.

menghuata
My C180 was in good hands!!  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
I drive a mercedes c180. My car's air con was not cold and had a bad smell coming out from it each time i turn it on. They used their product contra-sept to fix my air con problem. I left my car there for them to do. Also i did my car alignment there as i came across they have a hoffman alignment machine. It was a relief for me as i have a hectic schedule, i had no time to bring my car around to another place to find out somewhere else with alignment machine. A lot of car workshop in singapore don have alignment machine in their workshop. This workshop has and the best part, the people there very professional. I leave my car there and went back to work and during the few hours, their customer service guy name Jackson, he keep updating me of my car status what they are doing and what has been done. Precision has their own mobile number and he whatsapp me pictures of my car when they were servicing every now and then. So helpful and kind of this guy. Thanks man.

I think it was very good of them to whatsapp me and update me of my car's progress. Actually a lot of workshop don't bother doing this. U have to call them and ask when your car is ready. What has been done, what have not been done, like chasing them for update. However over here, they were very prompt and always updating me . I aprreciate it a lot . Thanks.

Will definitely come back here again. Look for jackson he very friendly! He will help u and take care of ur car! Post Management Response

alex_ngo34
Servicing my BMW 520i at Precision  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
I dropped by Precision Motorworks earlier this week to have my car serviced by the team. They were having a promotion on the services for continental cars at $78 only. It was a very good deal as you can't find such competitive pricing around this area and on top of that, it was the service they provided that made a difference.

They checked and replace engine oil for my car as contaminated engine oil can quickly leads to engine failure. Checked my car's oil filter and air filter. Inspect my brakes, brake callipers and brake pads carefully. Many workshops I have been too do this quickly and casually, but their technicians take pride in what they do and take time to inspect my car with great attention. They checked for any fluid leakage like engine oil, coolant, fuel, water leakage (which many of us take this for granted) they topped up the necessary. Looked through my timing belt, my front and rear lights. Also they noticed my car had some chips and dents. They recommended me a place to touch up which was at Toh Guan, with reasonable price.

Overall, I had a good experience there and I will come back again and also recommend my friends this place. Post Management Response

Kal_El
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Aug-2016
Precised Services  Posted on 15-Aug-2016
Dropped my car for some engine issues and Timothy managed to get the issue sorted and rectified. Waited at the shop's cosy lounge while they were diagnosing my car and a thorough explanation plus quote was given by Timothy why the engine was having hard starting problem. Told them to proceed with the repairs and got my car back that evening with the engine problem rectified. Will drop by again when my tyres are due for replacement including the wheel alignment services. Cheers! Post Management Response

christopherchong03
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Mar-2016
Great experience at Precision! Thank u!  Posted on 17-Mar-2016
Hi, I am driving a bmw 5 series and I had some oil leakage issues. My friend recommended me this newly opened car workshop which specialises in european cars like Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagon, Bmw and Japanese cars. At first I was a little skeptical about patronising a brand new car workshop as many friend always tell me the lack of facilities, experience and knowledge the technicians and car advisors have. As I was had knew my friend for a good 12 years, I knew that his words could be trusted and indeed his recommendation was a good one that I would definitely encourage my circle of friends to drop by this place! Even it was a new workshop, their technical team had many years of experience with handling a variety of cars like Maserati Granturismo, GTR, as I was there for a couple of hours, I saw the sales advisors recommending what is good to maintain for their car's performance.

Talking about my own car, I really appreciate the simple gestures they have done. I was just there for one reason, which is to solve my engine oil leakage. One of the technicians started what was needed to be done to my car. I went upstairs to chill out while waiting. When he was almost done, he told me that my car's steering wheel had some vibration and it would be good if I could check on my car's alignment since they had an alignment machine there. To me, I was thought, why not, since I was already at the workshop and yes I had experienced the vibrations for while just that I was too lazy to even be bothered to address the issue.

They put my car up on the alignment machine and did the necessary checks, went out to test the car and I am back here writing this review as I really feel the difference with my car. Before they handed my car back to me, they even washed my car for me. I had never came across something like this before. Its something simple yet thoughtful. They even told me if the car's vibration comes back in a few days, bring it back and they will check it again for me but they assured me that it should not be an issue.

I do not mind taking up my time to write a proper review for this workshop as they really did a good job. Thank you! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Precision Motorworks Pte Ltd