Consumer Reviews of Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd

Dilemma
Premium User Dilemma
241 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2007
Good quality, service and price from this shop  Posted on 24-Apr-2019
Very good service from this shop! Quality is top notch too as there are no bubbles.

Couldn't ask for more with the kind of pricing as well. Post Management Response

Hedy
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2018
Great service! Value for money!  Posted on 21-Nov-2018
Was searching for solar film installation 3 months ago & Was quoted sky high prices by other installer. Was googling & Saw many reviews on Stealth Film Workz. Called up & Ivan was so accommodating & Slotted me in despite a busy day for them.

Their pricing was reasonable & Film was good. Service was great. Ivan was patient & Totally not pushy at all. Installation was fast & Workmanship was good too! No regrets!! Post Management Response

MarkTan_195028
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jan-2018
A "real" solar film that truly works.  Posted on 20-Nov-2018
Was driving a Toyota harrier when I heard abt Stealth Film. Didn't gotten a chance to use them on my last ride. But for this BMW X1, device on them. Have tried numberous "Big" And "Famous" Brands in the market. A let down. It's either product good, technical knowledge weak. Or good technical knowledge but lousy product.

For Stealth film, they manage to strike a balance between both. Able to introduce me their product with a sound technical knowledge and yet the product truly works. 99% UV rejection. With a mock-up in their shop showcasing and challenging the product limits.

Service wise is great. Ivan is friendly and the Ah Beng style I like. Workmanship is good, no bubbles and edges are well cut and pasted. And surpisingly didn't damage any parts of my car. Been using for over 6 months before I pen this review. By far, had introduced quite a number of friends over and do. The latest being a GLC 250 and Audi A5....... Seems that they and myself are happy with what is done and presented to us.

Post Management Response

Kaizen_Motors
Premium User Kaizen_Motors
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jul-2018
Best Partnership  Posted on 29-Jul-2018
People there are friendly, price area reasonable and they have provided my customers a great service and of cause good quality stuff. Highly Recommended Post Management Response

ShawnHalu_68893
Premium User ShawnHalu_68893
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2018
Great Service  Posted on 29-Jul-2018
People there are friendly, and they have provided me a great service and of cause good quality stuff. Highly Recommended Post Management Response

Nutty
Premium User Nutty
NOS-ed
11381 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2005
Good workmanship at the reasonable rate  Posted on 06-Mar-2017
When I arrived at the workshop, I was greeted by Ivan, who proceeded to explain the 3 different films available.

Basic - 40% Heat and 99% UV rejection
Premium - 70% Heat and 99% UV
Platinum - 99% Heat and 99% UV (10 years warranty)

I was able to test 3 films, and indeed, the platinum film performance is exceptional. No hard selling at all. I opted for platinum based on my own assessment and comfort level.

During installation, 3 to 4 guys worked tirelessly and meticulously on my ride. Probably because I went there during non-peak hours, my ride as done in 80mins. When I went around inspecting the workmanship, it was near perfect. Kudos to the guys for doing a great job.

As for the price, it is much cheaper than what I used to pay for branded films like 3M, Huper Optik, vKool.

Will be back again to share on the durability in about 5 years' time.

Post Management Response