Consumer Reviews of Stealth Film Workz Pte Ltd

4.8/5

Hedy
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2018
Great service! Value for money!  Posted on 21-Nov-2018
Was searching for solar film installation 3 months ago & Was quoted sky high prices by other installer. Was googling & Saw many reviews on Stealth Film Workz. Called up & Ivan was so accommodating & Slotted me in despite a busy day for them.

Their pricing was reasonable & Film was good. Service was great. Ivan was patient & Totally not pushy at all. Installation was fast & Workmanship was good too! No regrets!! Post Management Response

MarkTan_195028
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jan-2018
A "real" solar film that truly works.  Posted on 20-Nov-2018
Was driving a Toyota harrier when I heard abt Stealth Film. Didn't gotten a chance to use them on my last ride. But for this BMW X1, device on them. Have tried numberous "Big" And "Famous" Brands in the market. A let down. It's either product good, technical knowledge weak. Or good technical knowledge but lousy product.

For Stealth film, they manage to strike a balance between both. Able to introduce me their product with a sound technical knowledge and yet the product truly works. 99% UV rejection. With a mock-up in their shop showcasing and challenging the product limits.

Service wise is great. Ivan is friendly and the Ah Beng style I like. Workmanship is good, no bubbles and edges are well cut and pasted. And surpisingly didn't damage any parts of my car. Been using for over 6 months before I pen this review. By far, had introduced quite a number of friends over and do. The latest being a GLC 250 and Audi A5....... Seems that they and myself are happy with what is done and presented to us.

Post Management Response

ShawnHalu_68893
Premium User ShawnHalu_68893
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2018
Great Service  Posted on 29-Jul-2018
People there are friendly, and they have provided me a great service and of cause good quality stuff. Highly Recommended Post Management Response

Nutty
Premium User Nutty
NOS-ed
11377 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2005
Good workmanship at the reasonable rate  Posted on 06-Mar-2017
When I arrived at the workshop, I was greeted by Ivan, who proceeded to explain the 3 different films available.

Basic - 40% Heat and 99% UV rejection
Premium - 70% Heat and 99% UV
Platinum - 99% Heat and 99% UV (10 years warranty)

I was able to test 3 films, and indeed, the platinum film performance is exceptional. No hard selling at all. I opted for platinum based on my own assessment and comfort level.

During installation, 3 to 4 guys worked tirelessly and meticulously on my ride. Probably because I went there during non-peak hours, my ride as done in 80mins. When I went around inspecting the workmanship, it was near perfect. Kudos to the guys for doing a great job.

As for the price, it is much cheaper than what I used to pay for branded films like 3M, Huper Optik, vKool.

Will be back again to share on the durability in about 5 years' time.

Post Management Response