Consumer Reviews of Motor EDGEvantage Pte Ltd

4.9/5

RangeRoverBro
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Apr-2019
Wonderful Experience  Posted on 24-Apr-2019
Brought the RR Sport in for a rear brake pad/plate replacement. $250 off the dealer cost estimate: Need I say more? Contact, appointment and follow up was excellent! Floor staff and office staff was excellent and friendly (Eric, Joel and Mandy). Fast turn around. Post Management Response

Eyke
Turbocharged
5300 forum posts Joined on 30-Nov-2002
Excellent Service  Posted on 02-Dec-2017
After getting a wheel lug bolt hole screwed up by Poh Heng, had to run around looking for a solution.

Tried MOTOR EDGEVANTAGE and they fixed it for me FOC!

Kudos to them for such excellent service attitude, will definitely give them my business henceforth. Post Management Response

BabyStar
18 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2014
Excellent workshop  Posted on 10-Sep-2017
Your best alternative if you do not wish to go back AD and get chopped.

I'm angry at myself I did not discover these fantastic guys earlier. Bought a secondhand Volvo off the used car market last year and read about Motor Edge from the sgCarmart forum/mycarforum while doing my research. Workmanship, service has been fantastic so far. I recommend anyone who does not want to go Wearnes to pay Them a visit. Post Management Response

woem
1 forum posts Joined on 11-Jan-2017
5-Star Volvo workshop  Posted on 11-Jan-2017
I tried out Motor Edgevantage when my XC60 overheated and lost power steeirng with many warning signs displayed last Saturday.

They were very responsive to arrange a tow truck for me to tow my XC60 back to their Sin Ming workshop. Upon arriving with the tow truck, they attended to me immendaitely and quickly identfy the problem. As it was already late in the afternoon, they told me earliest I can get my XC60 back is Monday.

I told them I have an important event to attend on Sunday evening and requested for their help to see if it is possible to fast track the repair so that I can collect my XC60 back on Sunday since they actually carry the spare parts required to fix my problem. I told them that I'm even willing to pay them overtime expenses to get my XC60 back on the road ASAP.

They were very accomodating agreed to work on Sunday to fix up my XC60 without imposing any extra charges. Since I have the benefit to experience another Volvo workshop in Kaki Bukit which I has nothing good to say or share, I felt that I have a moral obligation to share the good experience I have had with Motor Edgevantage for sacrificing their weekend to work through my car.

I will strongly recommend anyone driving a Volvo to go to Motor Edgevantage! Post Management Response

ru2bz4me
20 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2016
Exceptional service  Posted on 08-Dec-2016
Just bought a 40-month old S60 T4.

Has been researching the websites/forums to try to find a reliable workshop and decided to do some mystery shopping.

After trying out both over the phone & Onsite visit to 3 different workshops marketed as Volvo specialists, decided to do a oil change service with Motor Edgevanatge. I must admit that this shop is really excellent – From the very first impression over the phone till I arrived at the shop front and finally collected my car, the experience is exceptional!

While I must admit, they don’T have a fanciful recreation lounge or an impressive shop frontage when it comes to hardware, they certainly have the substances when it comes to software – From the experiences and credentials of the crew to how they utilise technology to manage the paperless service process.

I arrived at the appointed time but the front foyer was occupied with a Land Rover and Porsche but one of the mechanics (Kim Yong) greeted me to reassure me that they are expecting me and he will take over the car from me as it can be challenging to park.

The workshop is very busy with many Jaguar and Volvo inside. There is this sweet lady, Jeanie with a big bright smile welcoming me with an ipad to reconfirm my contact detail and inviting me to either stay around the workshop to interact with the mechanics to see how they perform the oil change or I can rest at their temporary waiting area on the mezzanine floor.

Before I know, Kim Yong has moved in my car to start the oil change process while another mechanic started to check all the 4 tyres and also corrected the tyre pressure. The chief mechanic, Yeo started a conversation with me to reassure me that I am in their good hand.

Kim Yong invited me to see for myself gearbox oil leakage from the undercarriage and he also took some pictures and WhatsApp to me for me to take up with my used car dealer. He told me he will provide me a quotation for my consideration.

After the oil changed, they also vacuum the interior and wash the exterior of the car. Then, I received an email alert with the invoice enclosed. Jeanine came down with a wireless card machine to collect payment from me and the only paper I got is just the charge card slip.

On the next day, before I can remind them to send me the quotation, I received an official quotation sent to my email detailing the cost to fix the gearbox oil leakage.

Overall, I can only say they really WOW me and I have no doubts to give them my business and will also recommend my friends and relatives to use their services.

Well done and keep it up! Post Management Response

Mavicmax
1 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2005
Great alternative workshop  Posted on 30-Nov-2016
My car servicing was due. My car warranty was over. Option provided to go back to authorized dealer with servicing discount sent to me.

As there is limited number of workshops trusted to service my type of car, I was presented with the dreaded option to return to authorized dealer.

This workshop was recommended to me by none other than the staff of the authorized dealer who had shared that this workshop is able and capable to perform servicing for my type of car.

Decided to forgo the servicing discount at the authorized dealer and give this workshop a try on 29 Nov 2016.

My first experience with this workshop after the car servicing was excellent.

Workshop knows that I want to leave my car there early for servicing, Joel shows up early to takeover my car so that I will not be late for my work.

Workshop was very transparent in their invoice. Joel pro-actively Whatsapp me the invoice before works is being carried out.

Workshop was very knowledgeable on my type of car. Side mirror was replaced without any hassle and 3X cheaper than authorized dealer. 3rd brake light was replaced FOC.

Workshop was honest on their spare parts. Fuel cap lock spare part was not in-stock, workshop informed me promptly and offered to follow-up on this.

Complimentary interior and exterior car wash was a good.

Overall, a very good workshop that I will not hesitate to recommend. Post Management Response

Tom666
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2016
Impressive Crew!!!  Posted on 13-Nov-2016
Went for a service as recommended by friend for my XC60.
Spoke to the staff regarding a difficult starting issue after every refueling.
Immediately they are able to share what is the issue and order the part which was replaced 2 weeks later.
No more double starting after refuel.

Previously, I went to another tuning workshop, was told to change some major parts which cost more nearly 2K. Did the first part change at 700 bucks there and issue still exist. Lucky I never change the other part. Save more than 1K+.
Cost to rectify this issue at Motor EDGEvantage - 200 (Part + Labour).

Those having issue with their car. I urge you to visit Motor EDGEvantage for a 2nd opinion. You will probably be doing your pocket a service like what I experienced!!!
Cheers! Post Management Response

DavidAng_121365
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2014
Excellent and fast service...  Posted on 28-May-2016
Went to Motor EDGEvantage for general servicing ... Was impressed by their professionalism and work was performed with my presence ...Very transparent..Well done and keep up the good job... :) Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Motor EDGEvantage Pte Ltd