Consumer Reviews of Nordad Leasing Pte Ltd

2Fast2Furious
5747 forum posts Joined on 26-May-2013
Cheap and decent car rental  Posted on 14-Dec-2017
Rented a toyota wish

employee was fast and courteous

most importantly price was cheap

was quoted 60 for mpv even for 1 day rent Post Management Response

Eiichi
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jun-2016
Highly recommended  Posted on 03-Jun-2016
I have nothing but positives regarding my experience with Nordad. Car was reliable and in great condition, the staff member Brendyn that helped me out was a pleasure to deal with and always professional and courteous.

Will definitely be using them again, and will recommend to my friends also. Post Management Response

JaySee
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jun-2016
2 thumbs up - Great service, happy with the vehicle  Posted on 02-Jun-2016
It was my first time renting a car in Singapore and I was looking for an MPV for my wedding weekend and Nordad did not disappoint. We were given very sound advice and was provided with a reliable Toyota Wish (can seat 6-7 adults), which ticked all the boxes for getting family and friends around town. I also want to give an honorable mention to Brendyn, who was extremely responsive and professional with all the questions I had.

In terms of insurance, the paperwork processed was quite straight forward and I had no hesitation in recommending Nordad to my friends and sure enough, my friend rented the same vehicle for house moving just last weekend.

In summary, if you need a vehicle for a weekend or even a week, give the friendly folks at Nordad a call and they will be more than happy to assist! Thanks again to Brendyn and the Nordad team, they were a pleasure to work with. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Nordad Leasing Pte Ltd