Consumer Reviews of quotigo

5/5 Outlet Experience

review user
Mobile Reviewer
Good service  Posted on 27-Jan-2021
In quotigo, you get good service /prompt reply /premium cheaper than than the insurer companies Get your quotations from them ~ - Nka, Owner of Honda Airwave SJN36--K

yoshiyoshi
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Oct-2020
Good and fast service ~  Posted on 12-Oct-2020
Getting a quote can be rather tedious at times..
But quotigo solved my insurance needs..

Just let them know what u requires in the coverage and they will do it on ur behalf.. Got my 3 quotes fast and quick

Thanks to Jo-an and her team for the superb service.
Keep up the good work and will be calling them for all my general insurances needs ~

try them and i doubt you will regret ~

joycelynlim
Fabulous Service on getting my car renewal done  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Didnt realize how effortless I can get things done with Quotigo assisting on my car insurance quotation. Send in my request via their online form on their website and I was contacted within the same day! Very impressive and definitely will recommend to my friends to get quotes from them

eilseltan
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Sep-2020
Cheapest Car Insurance  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
I went around hopping for car insurance quotations as my car is up for renewal soon. Shortlisted a few companies who offered quite reasonable quotes but end up taking up with Quotigo because the service that was provided in terms of followup and updating me the quotes were tiptop prompt reply. Thanks for the nice customer service experience!

siahanthony
Car/Home/Maid/Office Insurance  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Happen to chance upon Quotigo when i was googling for cheap car insurance online. Sent in my enquires and they revert back to me within a day! Prices were competitively reasonable and I decided to take up my policy with them. They do other classes of insurance too. Like home, maid, office insurance etc. You can call their hotline at 63853303 to check out on more information required.

melvintch96
Quotigo - to go place for Car insurance  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Have been renewing my car insurance with them for consecutively 2 years and their rates are one of the best among the rest that I have sourced. They are just a call away if you need any help and they will assist you at their best effort. Great job Quotigo!

Sheila_26
CAR INSURANCE  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Quotigo team has a very good and professional service. They are able to answer to my queries. Feel comfortable communicating with them.Quotigo has a reasonable price too! You'll never regret dealing with them.

Porsche_SG
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Sep-2020
Fast! Prompt! Lower Price for NTUC Motor Insurance than walk-in to branch!  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Compared my insurance thru them for Tokio Marine, MSIG and NTUC Income. My existing was another insurer. My life agent quoted my NTUC Income insurance at $1381 and Quotigo only offered $1,168. Same policy, same terms. Took up with them and save more than $200. Process was fast! I made payment and received the policy for my road tax renewals all within 1 day at the comfort of my home!

Can call them at 81880007 , 82880007 , 88380007, 88580007 , 88680007 , 88110007, 88330007 or 88660007. I requested for their numbers to call so that I can help share their services with my friends and I was amazed by their golden numbers, so must share here haha.

Nicholas_neo79
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Oct-2011
Great Service and Cheapest Pricing for my Car Insurance  Posted on 25-Sep-2020
Offering hassle free service and cheapest insurance rates for my cars, Quotigo manages my cars' insurance matters yearly; Professionally. As they are not life agents or car dealers, they don't cross-sell anything which reduce alot of obligation for me as a consumer. This is the kinda focus and specialized service that I am looking for. Look for Jo-an 88380007 or Mandy 88280007 or any of the Team. Basically these 2 handled my account and I am happy with their services thus far.

Merchant Logo quotigo