Consumer Reviews of Shining Star Cleaning & Maintenance Pte Ltd

2/5 Outlet Experience

jason0705
48 forum posts Joined on 29-Dec-2016
Bitter Sweet Experience. WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN  Posted on 05-Aug-2018
Went to try their car wash on a Sunday way back and found that their workers are digilient and professional in their job.

Was very willing to continuing using them for exterior car wash only even if they are not the cheapest wash around Bukit Batok area. Driving a MPV so full package (car wash+interior vacuum+tyre shine) is $18.

Told the female boss that I only want exterior wash only, no need interior vacuum+ tyre shine, she quoted me $15 which I happily take it in. After a few weeks later, she told me weekends from fri onwards, they no longer do single exterior wash, must take full package.

I was taken aback as there is no where I see in the shop that says full package must be taken. Still say in my face "This is the last time". Indeed my last time going there ever and not going to visit them.

Because of a mere $3, lady boss rather don't want to earn $15. Anyway appreciate how the rest of the workers put in their details and hard work even though it's just a wash, time after time without fail. It's a pity that they got this lady boss. If Thomas or this lady boss seeing this, I think you got to reflect. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Shining Star Cleaning & Maintenance Pte Ltd