Consumer Reviews of PCI Auto Air-con Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

Beachboys
449 forum posts Joined on 11-Jan-2005
Great Service!  Posted on 07-Jan-2019
Just went for a servicing over the weekend, and I was impressed with the service!

Very detailed point-by-point check and customer service!

Will most certainly monitor the recommended Comma engine oil over time (initial impressions are good)!

Remylee
27 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Will Return & Patronise Again!  Posted on 04-Nov-2018
My car is due for servicing, was being recommended to PCI auto by my friend who has been using their services for quite sometimes. The mechanic was recommending me this comma engine which is not so well known in the market. Was at first quite hesitated to try, but the merchant explains to me clearly on the benefits of it in a no hard selling way, cause I am totally no clue about the oil. Has also mentioned a few issues which I have encountered for my car before I left the car there. They note down the problems and check in details for me, When I was back to collect my car, they explain and let me know point by point of what I have mentioned! Will definitely be back for my next servicing.

Tonyking
180 forum posts Joined on 27-Sep-2011
Great Service and Great Product  Posted on 02-Aug-2018
Recently sent my car to PCI Auto for servicing. Wanted to check out the Comma Engine oil they were carrying so went ahead to book an appointment. Was pleasantly surprised to see that the workshop is so clean and big. From their friendly staff I reckoned that PCI is one of the leaders in Bus Servicing and now they are venturing into car servicing as well.

After driving for about 600 km after the servicing, I must say that the Comma engine oil that they recommended are indeed good! The engine seems quieter and it also gives better mileage.

The staff were also friendly and very knowledgeable. They did a very thorough check on my car and and I was really happy that they did are not pushy about things that needed to be change.

Overall a great experience! Will definitely return for my next servicing!

Merchant Logo PCI Auto Air-con Pte Ltd