Consumer Reviews of AutoSprint Pte Ltd

3.7/5 Outlet Experience

BennyEd
130 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Impressive Customer Service!  Posted on 15-Oct-2018
Have my servicing with Autospring... I shall say I am really impressed by their amazing customer service! Rarely come across such a clean and safe working environment! They have a superb customer lounge for you to relax and have some coffee while waiting for the car to be done! Thank You Mr Bryan, Thank You Mr Thomas & Thank You AutoSprint Staff!
Management Response by AutoSprint Pte Ltd
25-Oct-2018

Dear BennyEd, Thank you for the compliment. Positive feedback gives us the extra drive and motivation to strive for excellence even more. Thank you!

MisterTea
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jul-2013
Great Service  Posted on 04-Nov-2018
Did my 1k servicing there as they are the authorized workshop for my PI. Very pleased with the service provided by Justin and the team and felt that they went above and beyond to help.Was initially very disappointed to find a fault on my side skirt mount less than 3 weeks after car collection from PI. Imagine how that feels for a new car owner and then having to worry about negotiating with the workshop to get it fixed. But Justin was very understanding and reassuring throughout. He helped with a temporary fix and offered to do a more complete fix when I could afford a longer downtime, all without haggling or trying to push blame. Very different experience from my previous AD workshops who automatically do taichi the moment you mention 'warranty' Post Management Response

mrlausgp
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Oct-2018
Slow service, expensive  Posted on 17-Oct-2018
Only thing is that they have a nice lounge. Other than that, prices are expensive and service is slow.
Management Response by AutoSprint Pte Ltd
25-Oct-2018

Dear mrlausgp. We apologize for what has happened previously. We value your feedback and would like to find out more. Can you provide us your car plate number and also date of servicing? Thank you.

Merchant Logo AutoSprint Pte Ltd