Consumer Reviews of SENSHA Singapore

Altis72
Premium User Altis72
181 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2013
Excellent Service  Posted on 18-Sep-2018
Louis and Marc, thank very much for the excellent work and sharing your knowledge with me. Much appreciated! Post Management Response

Zpliu
Premium User Zpliu
388 forum posts Joined on 06-Sep-2011
Good Experience  Posted on 02-Aug-2018
First of all, I'd like to thank Louis for entertaining my queries even when he was overseas. I was also pleasantly surprised that I managed to secure a slot with just 3 day's notice.

Fuji was very friendly and gave detailed explanation of the packages and products when I went over for the coating. No hard selling as well which is a plus point, and this is what would make me interested in going back again as they do not push their products. Post Management Response

GlennLeeWenKai
1 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2018
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  Posted on 12-Nov-2018
Highly recommended. A few weeks after getting my ride was looking around for detailers. Found out that Sensha was recommended by many. Went ahead to make an appointment with Louis. Provided a very prompt response and even offered to start working on the car earlier than their operating hours. Instructions were provided on how to get there by both Louis & Fuji.

Upon reaching the place, met up with Louis & Fuji and was educated on their product, what they were gonna do and a very detailed explanation on how to maintain the car after coating was done. Product knowledge was superb. Was still very patient in explaining even thought I've asked the same questions countless of times.

Louis went the extra mile to bring the car down to another workshop as there was uneven paintwork (went to the same building to had some paint touch up)

As car was pre-owned, Louis & Fuji managed to "Cure" The car of water stains etc. Was amazed at the end product. Car looked better than I had expected (was not in very good condition when I got it). Very good after sales service as well, offered to ask them questions if in any doubt and also if there are any issues with the coating.

Value for money & Does not upsell. Post Management Response

SmallCute
0 forum posts Joined on 20-May-2017
Review for Sensha Singapore  Posted on 14-Aug-2018
The new kid on the block equipped with the right tools and equipment to pamper our ride. Rather Big and spacious place where our ride check in and we get to rest in an air con lounge. There are many coating companies to choose from, but why choose sensha singapore? Firstly, all coating are almost similar: ceramic/glass or whatever it is called. So long it beads and make effortless wash while bringing out the shine of the ride. Secondly, cars owner need to have a piece of mind to hand over their ride comfortably knowing that it will be well taken care of. Lastly, a team of honest and hardworking dudes who treat you with respect inregardless of what ride you're in. Well, i can tell you this bunch of guys are simply amazing! They worked tirelessly and meticulously from exterior to interior of your ride! All areas that you will never thought of will be detailed and shined. They kept in good contact with customer and no matter how busy they are, they will always try to satisfy you with a smile. I applaude them for their excellant services to help upkeep my ride. Cheers Sensha Singapore, i hope to see you guys grow while upkeeping the current standards. Post Management Response

Ringoping
17 forum posts Joined on 16-Nov-2010
Great service, awesome team  Posted on 10-Aug-2018
Thank you Louis, Marc and team for the excellent service and detailing! Love the shine on my car.

I came to know Sensha through the Forester Club forum and approached Louis to find out more. He wasn't pushy and took time to explain the services offered.

Car collection was a breeze too. Louis explained and shared tips on maintenance and personally checked the car.

6 out of 5 stars!! ������ Post Management Response

DarenChia
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2017
Car Grooming specialist with passion & dedication  Posted on 07-Aug-2018
Did my research online and chanced upon SENSHA back in december 2017. Louis was prompt in answering my queries via facebook messenger. Thereafter, I sent my car in to try out their 3 years crystal coating package. As I had a dinner appointment in the evening during my car grooming appointment date, the team was still able to complete my coating timely. What impressed me even more is the professionalism that Louis had towards his service. Before I drove off from the workshop, Louis did a final round of inspection and apologised as the wheel rims coating was not up to standard. Instead of reprimanding them in front of me, he brought me up to the waiting room and spoke to his team thereafter. He then explained to me what happened and told me to drive back another day for the rims to be properly coated.

Upon purchase of the car wash package, I got to interact with the rest of the SENSHA team whenever I drove my car in for car wash. Fuji, Marc, Daniel & Calvin were a friendly bunch and always ensure that my car is in a clean state as though I just did another round of coating. There were occassions where they would even open during non-opening hours just to ensure their customers are able to have a sparkling car for their important appointments. They would even do maintenance to your coating when the condition is detereorating for those cars who usually park outdoors. They also provide video footages of the car condition before & After coating when I was away for the day without my car. They also have an online booking website available. This is really convenient as it shows the timeslots available each day.

As for the quality of the products, Louis & Fuji gave a really detailed explanation on how these products were being used, as well as methods to ensure the hydrophobicity and cleanliness is maintained. Indeed, cleaning of dirt such as tree saps & Bird droppings were really easy. On this note, such coating products would only be effective if your car is parked indoors. This is the same as compared to other brands, so don't go away thinking that their products are ineffective.

Overall, a deserving place for your car to be groomed by these professionals. While it may be slightly costly as compared to other workshops, you can be assured that your car is in good hands. Kudos to the team for their great work and recommended for all to try. You won't regret it. Good job!

Post Management Response

protege8184
Premium User protege8184
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2015
Quality products with professional team to deliver superb results!  Posted on 04-Aug-2018
Was shopping around for good quality paint protection in March after the initial one provided when I got my new car didn't turn out well and chanced upon Sensha... What I could say is that they really spent a lot of time and being very detailed in grooming my car with lots of swirl and watermarks as my car is always out in the open... Good work and the time they put in on my car from 9am to 8pm is simply fantastic and it goes to show their commitment to providing good customer service..

Thumbs up and keep up the great stuff! Post Management Response

Muffs
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2014
Great quality and customer service  Posted on 03-Aug-2018
Been a customer with them since Dec 2017 when I opted for the crystal coating and car wash package. Very happy with their level of expertise and their customer service. Product is good as well.
Keep up the good work guys! Post Management Response

SeetJiawen
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2018
Coating for a 9 years old Honda City  Posted on 02-Aug-2018
Went for to have coating done for my 9 year old Honda City that parks at a construction site during day time. The result is amazing, the car looks paint looks brand new. Have been going back ever since for car wash packages to maintain the shine and water beading. Also recommended many friends to Sensha as well. You cannot find a more dedicated and professional crew to protect and maintain your car.

Post Management Response

Moonguy
2 forum posts Joined on 29-Jul-2013
Sensha Coating  Posted on 02-Aug-2018
From the start till the end of detailing (coating) process was very professionally and nicely done up, thanks to the Sensha team: Marc, Fuji & Xerses. I could see the real 'shine' of my car.

They are humble and always asking for your feedback which I think they really understand what is 'customer service'.

Not forgetting Louis for responding to my online enquires promptly.

Kahheen
Premium User Kahheen
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Apr-2014
Very Good Service  Posted on 02-Aug-2018
Did mine in mid December 2017. Excellent workmanship and extremely good Service attitude from Louis and Marc. They kept me updated on the progress of work. Worked till 11pm to ensure that they deliver the required expected workmanship before handing over the car back. Great job! Keep it up. Post Management Response

Vampire
Premium User Vampire
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2013
Excellent Quality and Service  Posted on 01-Aug-2018
The attention for detail is amazing. Super impress with the passion and confidence they have towards their products and what they do. Having tried many, this I must say is the best experience and quality so far. Did my paint protection and purchase package for my car wash. It is definitely value for money. They spare no details in explaining what they are doing and what they will be doing and what they have done. Best of the Best.

Keep It up guys! Post Management Response

Lohpp
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2013
Greant Products and Great Service  Posted on 11-Jul-2018
Done my car with Sensha Singapore, great products and excellence services. Very details in every part , great workmanship. Post Management Response

Buaya
1 forum posts Joined on 09-Jan-2010
Great Service  Posted on 24-Jun-2018
I did my car protection with SENSHA Singapore today. They were supposed to start work at 0900H, but when I arrived there at about 0850H, Louis and his team was there ready to serve me.
Collected my car at the end of the day and was very satisfied with the glossy paint protection and the interior treatment. The specialist are very details and careful in their job.
Overall the job was very professionally done. I am very satisfy with the workmanship. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Post Management Response

Merchant Logo SENSHA Singapore