Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Garage

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
145 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Experience The Great Service again  Posted on 07-Jun-2019
Since first try on their servicing 6 months ago, I re-engage them against for my servicing this morning.

Experience the friendly guys welcome me again this morning. Collected the car back in the afternoon and was briefed on what are the changes done.

Was very happy when I saw the bill as I expected the damages to be way higher. Cos' it is a major servicing and furthermore, I got them to change my ATF.

Observed that my car is well washed, interior wipe and vacuum. Before I left, the person in charge gave me some quick tips on what I should not do just after changing engine oil and etc.

Drove off with a great and happy experience again! Post Management Response

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
145 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Great Service Culture  Posted on 19-Dec-2018
Being their car grooming customer, I decided to try their garage's for regular servicing. As usual, upon booking an appointment, I do receive the confirmation SMS and also the reminder SMS (a day before the appointment).

As it was a normal servicing, I do not have much to comment on the technical part. What's really differentiate them from other workshops that I visited is their great service culture.

Other than the person in charge and the service adviser is polite, all the other staffs also greeted me with a simple hello or a smile, when I am walking around the premise.

Upon collecting the car, the service adviser updated me on the work done and no recommendation on any parts to be replaced for this basic servicing (based on my mileage). Price is very reasonable in comparison to other independent workshops. Drove off my car with a happy experience. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Revol Carz Garage