Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Garage

4.8/5 Outlet Experience

MCFmrhonda
198 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
A garage with excellent service  Posted on 14-Nov-2019
Was their grooming customer and approach them to do a regular servicing for my car.

Called and arrange an appointment. Was told that my brake pads and timing belt need to be replaced. The service adviser took photos of them and show it to me.

No pushy feel at all as all are based on recommendation.
Proceed to do the brake pad replacement only and will arrange to change the timing belt weeks later.

I am very pleased with their excellent service. Keep up the good work, Gavin & Randy! Post Management Response

Lightsabre
89 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Experience The Great Service again  Posted on 07-Jun-2019
Since first try on their servicing 6 months ago, I re-engage them against for my servicing this morning.

Experience the friendly guys welcome me again this morning. Collected the car back in the afternoon and was briefed on what are the changes done.

Was very happy when I saw the bill as I expected the damages to be way higher. Cos' it is a major servicing and furthermore, I got them to change my ATF.

Observed that my car is well washed, interior wipe and vacuum. Before I left, the person in charge gave me some quick tips on what I should not do just after changing engine oil and etc.

Drove off with a great and happy experience again! Post Management Response

Duane
3 forum posts Joined on 28-Feb-2005
ECU Problem  Posted on 14-May-2020
Read review of this garage as i was searching for one nearby during the Circuit Breaker. My C200 Kompressor (W204 - 2008 model) just dies when i drive on the road - especially in the morning, traffic lights, slowing down....Was able to start the car thereafter but this happens too often - almost Everyday when I had to use the car to deliver food to parents.

Finally, called/whatsapp Revol and Gavin was excellent in the way he handles customer's query.

Besides checking my ECU problem they also found out my Absorber Linkage was fixed wrongly by previous workshop (left / right was swopped) and quickly informed me and rectified the problem too.

Honest team there you have too.

Keep up the good work. Post Management Response

Andrewohc
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2019
Excellent grooming and servicing, coupled with great customer service  Posted on 29-Nov-2019
Am new grooming package client and already a very satisfied client. Recently started servicing as well. Again very impressed by professionalism and customer service with Randy and team! Last minute today checked with Randy on availability for servicing faulty rear brake light. Popped by and was done in around 5 minutes!! Very satisfied customer! Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Lightsabre
89 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Great Service Culture  Posted on 19-Dec-2018
Being their car grooming customer, I decided to try their garage's for regular servicing. As usual, upon booking an appointment, I do receive the confirmation SMS and also the reminder SMS (a day before the appointment).

As it was a normal servicing, I do not have much to comment on the technical part. What's really differentiate them from other workshops that I visited is their great service culture.

Other than the person in charge and the service adviser is polite, all the other staffs also greeted me with a simple hello or a smile, when I am walking around the premise.

Upon collecting the car, the service adviser updated me on the work done and no recommendation on any parts to be replaced for this basic servicing (based on my mileage). Price is very reasonable in comparison to other independent workshops. Drove off my car with a happy experience. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Revol Carz Garage