Consumer Reviews of Polymath Garage Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

polypocket
0 forum posts Joined on 17-May-2019
Excellent Service!  Posted on 17-May-2019
What I love about this workshop is they do not hard sell. The repair job was excellent and well within the estimated time frame required, my vehicle was collected in excellent condition. Pricing wise very reasonable. Overall im satisfied and would strongly recommend Polymath Garage to friends & Family members! Post Management Response

PenStand
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Nov-2018
Excellent service providers!  Posted on 02-Nov-2018
A couple of weeks ago, i had the worst time of my life on PIE Changi around stevens road exit, i had an accident and my vehicle was basically wrecked, it was around 1 am at night and i was so lost for words.......
Till i remembered a colleague of mine actually gave me a name card of a garage and told me to dial if i ever need help.
I didn't gave hopes as it was late at night... But to my surprise, Sean Lau, the Service Advisor, actually picked up my call and drove his way down after putting down the call!
He was swift, the moment he arrived, he handed me drinks to calm me down, questioning about me and my kid's well being and ensured their safety first. Such a sight was close to impossible for service providers, i was really glad i called him!

He then proceed on with all the photo-taking and exchanging of contacts and particulars on my behalf as I was still in shock...
After everything was done, he got a tow to tow the vehicle back to the work shop and sent me and my kids back personally...

I thought that was good enough, after leaving, an hour later, he called and informed that he had a courtesy car ready at my apartment's carpark, telling me to collect the keys from him.

From head to toe he had provided me the best and promptest updates. Definitely a to go to for any problems with your cars, somewhere that you can have an ease of mind Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Polymath Garage Pte Ltd