Consumer Reviews of Chuan Heng Signcrafts Pte Ltd

Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 09-Mar-2010
Awesome Service  Posted on 13-Sep-2018
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Saw their vehicle plate ads on the MyCarForum and decide to drive over to take a look at some samples. Iris is very patient in attending to me and shows me the different types of vehicle plates available to me.

Proceed to select the chrome one and drove to a neighbourhood mall to have my lunch, while

Went back and the changing of car plates was done within a minute or less. That's was really impressive.

Overall, a pleasant and hassle-free experience for me. Very happy with my purchase, well-polished chrome vehicle plate.
Keep up the good work, Chuan Heng team!

review user
Lau Jun Kiat, reviewed on Facebook
Fuss free and easy service  Posted on 24-Aug-2018
  • Value for money5.0
Fuss free and easy service 🙂 Staff are friendly and nice. Managed to change from OPC plate to normal plate! Prices are reasonable as well. Will visit again next time 🙂 Located just 2 minutes from LTA, which is a huge plus! - Lau Jun Kiat

Matoonia
1940 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2010
Great Service  Posted on 07-Jul-2017
  • Value for money4.0
  • Outlet Experience4.0
I went over after a transfer of vehicle at LTA.

Auntie was cordial and friendly. Car plate done in less than 10mins.

Paid $50 for a pair. They also have more premium range and all LTA approved.

alphard96
1008 forum posts Joined on 14-Jun-2014
Exceeding expectation!  Posted on 17-May-2017
  • Value for money4.0
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Make both car and bike number plates - sticker and embossed LTA approved type. Auntie greeted me promptly, advised accordingly, even consulted which type of number design preferred (2 types). Embossed plate ready in less than 30 minutes. Well proportioned, measurement mark out before installing to ensure smack in the middle and perfectly horizontal. Quality excellent.

I have visited and made quite a no of number plates in the past at various popular shops, to be honest, this is the best in my opinion, perhaps I am lucky to come on a good day, will not hesitate to return to them for more in the future. 3 staff working together for my plates.
Unfortunately the Euro plate blue emblem sticker not available/no stock.
Yes, it was opened early in the morning. Auntie was concern enough to ask me whether i had my breakfast/late for work! Well done.

JanSetyawan
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Apr-2017
Excellent Service  Posted on 20-Apr-2017
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Just converted my car this morning, and needed to change the car plate. It was only 8:30am in the morning, and most of the shops were still closed.
Luckily Chuan Heng Signcraft was "Open" - their formal opening hours starts at 9am actually, but the aunty was kind enough to allow me accept my order for a replacement car plate.
I parked the car there and left the car key with her (and left my mobile number too) so that they can do the job while I have my breakfast.
Everything was done perfectly when I got back from my breakfast.
The cost was S$68.

Many thanks for the auntie (who called herself as "Modern grandma") for the swift and friendly service.

Rilen
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Dec-2016
Excellent customer experience  Posted on 06-Dec-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Needed a change in number plate due to damage, found Chuan Heng after some quick Googling and read their pretty good reviews. Decided to confirm their prices by calling them. Not only did the price cover installation charges, but the lady boss informed me nicely that the holder, if damaged, would incur an extra cost of $10. Drove down immediately and got a quick and friendly service from them, having a nice chat as I waited the 15 minutes for the making of the new number plate and installation. Great experience overall!

Solasido
10 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2016
Excellent service, value for money!  Posted on 27-Aug-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Just converted my normal car to off peak last Friday.
First time doing this.

Was initially shocked out of hell on the price quoted on workmanship and price of the OPC plate. Very sIan liao, thinking so costly and much hazzle converting to OPC (LTA should simplify it seriously, cannot be business as usual).

Friday night this company and the review.

Today went to change the plate. As others have experienced I also found the nice auntie and Uncle serving me, gave me Foc bracket for my back plate some more. To my surprise today within half an a hour they finished with the OPC plate.

The total price was less than half I was quoted by few other workshop that gave me the shock.

Highly recommended!

Beaujoyce
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Jan-2010
Prompt Response & Friendly Service  Posted on 09-Jul-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Very prompt email respond from Iris within half hour last Sunday evening. Good sale service!I have my both front and rear plates changed this afternoon, very friendly, humble, no hard sell and helpful lady boss. Even though It is quite far from my house, the experience is worth it. No regrets and value for money.

AzmiTalib
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2016
OPC to Normal plate conversion  Posted on 30-Apr-2016
  • Outlet Experience4.0
Nice, pleasant service rendered by shop owner/worker...2 polite aunties & 1 tough uncle. Job done fast. Great!

Yakkotofu
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Apr-2016
Helpful and friendly  Posted on 23-Apr-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Happy enough to write this review .
Highly recommended

Jango
138 forum posts Joined on 12-Nov-2002
Excellent service  Posted on 04-Mar-2016
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Went there today to get my car plate changed. The auntie greeted us warmly and promptly showed us the various LTA compliant car plate designs. She was super friendly and chatted with us while we waited for the plate to be made. Shortly after confirming the plate design, I changed my mind and asked if I can still change half expecting them to say no, but they very kindly obliged to my request with no questions asked or show black face. Very hard to find such sincere service nowadays. Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get their car plates changed.

The shop being just across the road from LTA is a big bonus. Just pop over after getting LTA's paperwork done. Car plate done within 20 minutes even though they were serving several customers there.

cuban8
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Nov-2013
Fast, efficient. They know their trade  Posted on 27-Feb-2016
  • Value for money5.0
Good and honest advice and recommendations. Got my new plate in 15 mins.

Ken-sanki
474 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2015
Humble & Honest couple  Posted on 19-Dec-2015
  • Technical Expertise4.0
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I read about all positive feedback and reviews on Chuan Heng and decided to head down after collecting my successful car number bidding at LTA.

I was greeted by a humble & Friendly couple (uncle & Auntie) and I inform them I would like to change a new number plate and frame.

I went straight to opt for LTA approved plates with black plate & Silver skinny fonts which suit my front chrome line. While they are busying with my number plate, my wife is chatting with the auntie about foods, car number plate and get to know that they had been in Sim Ming Drive for 40 over years.

After completion, I was told by auntie to check and paid $75 for both square number plate ($25 for front & Back) and frame ($20 for both). I left with smiling face becoz their excellent service, humble and cheerful couple.

hsl118
1026 forum posts Joined on 05-Dec-2015
No nonsense, WYSIWYG  Posted on 16-Dec-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Read about the positive reviews and decided to head down after completing my conversion at LTA, which is just opposite. Male owner (Uncle) took the time to explain the various types of LTA-approved plates - for black plates, fonts in 4 options - 1. White skinny, 2. White full, 3. Silver skinny, 4. Sliver full. Was at a loss but Uncle advised since previous plate was using Option 2, should stick to it but update to silver to match car colour. No plate frame required since existing can be reused. While change was being done, female owner (Auntie) chatted about car prices, luxury watches, Europe travel etc. After change done, was told to check, and pay $68 only if satisfied. Old plates were not returned, no issue with that since they probably recycled the metal.

DesLoo
0 forum posts Joined on 27-May-2011
Cheap Quality Car Plate & Superb Service  Posted on 02-Nov-2015
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Saw a lot of positive reviews and feedbacks about this shop. Called the shop and picked up by a friendly lady. She has answered to my request and I decided to make a trip down to break my licence plate seal after converted to normal plate. The service rendered was superb and the price for breaking the seal was only $30 though I have made my own car plates. The entire car plate replacement cum seal removal will be $68 which is inexpensive and reasonable. Will patronise again or recommend my friends to visit this shop.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »