Consumer Reviews of Hanip Automobiles Pte Ltd

David_dsouza
1 forum posts Joined on 28-Jan-2010
 Posted on 01-Feb-2010
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Usually a forum lurker but signed up after a very good service with this workshop & i want to express how happy and satisfied i am. It all started after a service with my PI workshop, i drove for a bit and the check light suddenly appeared. Drove back to PI workshop and they asked me to pay because apparently it's not covered under warranty. Cant be bothered to argue so paid up and they fixed it. However, a few days after it came again so went back and they fixed it, only to have it come up again after a day. This went on for 2 more times and they suddenly asked me to pay more because it's a supposed sensor problem. Got me really pissed off so i went to some other workshop, they tinkered with my dashboard for close to 4 hours and charged me 50 bucks BUT THE LIGHT WAS STILL THERE. One of my colleagues recommended Hanip. Called him directly and made an appointment. Came down and within 15 mins, No more check light. It has been a month or so now. THANKS HANIP!

Asdfghjkl
126 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2009
 Posted on 17-Dec-2009
  • Technical Expertise4.0
  • Customer Service4.0
  • Value for money4.0
  • Outlet Experience4.0
Just serviced my car at Hanip last sat. Discovered water pump was leaking, overlooked by my previous mechanic. Got it changed. Luckily Hanip discovered it early because I am driving up to KL this weekend and my car may breakdown on the NE Highway. My car now is very smooth and quiet. Good job Hanip!!

Mayday84
37 forum posts Joined on 01-Dec-2009
 Posted on 30-Nov-2009
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I've 3 years warranty to go for my current toyota. Some how, after I went & met Hanip personally I have decided to hackcare of my existing warranty. As I know his the Toyota Specialist. You got any car problems, just go to Hanip & he will advice you accordingly & sincerely. Just service my car last Saturday. It's feel like my car just like the 1st day I got it. Keep it up Hanip. Fantastics Job & well done!!!

HjAz
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2009
 Posted on 13-Nov-2009
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Excellent service. Boss Mr Hanip is friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly honest. Willing to share technical knowledge to his customers. Reliable workshop providing only genuine parts.Keep it up! See your for my next servicing

Chua76
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2009
 Posted on 20-Oct-2009
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Signed up an account here just to put in a word about Hanip as I think he is underrated. His online presence is not too strong as I believe most of the online forums are being fought over intensively by various workshops. Anyway, I found out about Hanip after I stumbled upon his website. I am sick of the exorbitant prices charged when I sent my car to my agent plus the problem wasn't really rectified so I decided to look for an alternative solution. I emailed Hanip and got a reply promptly, he even called me up to talk about it. I brought my car down to his workshop and did my servicing there as well. Very impressed with the level of service and professionalism. He even advised me on how to maintain my car so as not to have any problems again and threw in a free engine flush. 5 stars to him. Keep it up Hanip! Best Regards, David Chua.

Auto3000
13 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2009
 Posted on 19-Aug-2009
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I went to their new garage at autobay. I would say that it is the most professional & best looking workshop there. Price-wise, they deliver what they promise: quality servicing & a smoother ride after. 2 thumbs up.

Superboi
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
 Posted on 12-Apr-2007
  • Technical Expertise4.0
  • Customer Service4.0
  • Value for money4.0
  • Outlet Experience4.0
Boss is former Workshop Manager from Borneo Motors and they have all the diagnostic equipment too.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »