Consumer Reviews of Trans Eurokars Service Centre (Mazda)

1 Reviewer
1/5 Customer Service
2/5 Outlet Experience

Sweetiepie
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2011
RE - KNOCKING NOISE GOT WORSE AFTER RAINING IS OVER  Posted on 04-Jan-2017
My name: Johnny Chua, Contact 96176638.

I have a knocking noise problem since I collected my Mazda 3 in November 2016 till today (04/01/2017). I made this complaint since the first, 2nd & 3rd servicing, though they have checked and changed the bush on the axial arm but the problem still there, why???

Well, I just make another servicing appointment for this coming 25/01/2017 and really hope that they can solve the knocking noise problem. I feel that maybe both front/back axial arm have problem instead of just greasing or changing the bush. This knocking noise problem got worse whenever after the rain is over. Felt quite being cheated because this is a new car and why can't the mechanic solve the knocking noise problem.

Even I have this problem, I still recommended my friend the buy this Mazda 3 which he bought it. I have seated on his car but his car didn't have this knocking noise at all.

If this problem still persist, how to continues to recommend my other friends to buy. Therefore, please do help solve this knocking noise problem asap.

Thanks
Johnny Chua
96176638

Merchant Logo Trans Eurokars Service Centre (Mazda)