Consumer Reviews of South East Tyre Co.

4.8/5 Customer Service
4.6/5
4.5/5 Outlet Experience
4.7/5

kobayashiGT
Supercharged
2243 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2013
Merticulous and helpful from Weizhi!  Posted on 01-Apr-2019
The young boss of South East Tyres is knowledgeable and helpful. I encountered a tyre puncture and went there to get it fixed for me. I was a very pleasant experience with a comfortable lounge.

And they do not use worm tyre patching as it is not 100% Guaranteed, they used the mushroom patching method where it will take slightly longer time as they need to remove the tyre from the rims. And patch it inside out to prevent any leakage. And they will use a torque wrench to perfectly tighten the nuts.

I highly recommend them and their service. Post Management Response

No_worries
716 forum posts Joined on 29-May-2006
Good and competent Tyre Shop  Posted on 12-Dec-2018
I read online they are the authorized distributor of BBS rims in Singapore. I bought a set of 4 Himalaya grey BBS SR 18 inches rims and Michelin PS4 tyres from them for my humble SEAT Leon 1.2 TSI.

Recently I lowered my car with the Eibach Pro Kit from another specialist workshop and found the car look much better. However, I wanted the tyres to stand out in stance more so decided to go back to them to purchase the BBS rim spacers/shim plates (12mm thick). Zack and his workers were very professional to explain what can be and cannot be done and they are very meticulous when they handled my rims and tyres. They cleaned and shine the tyre and rims and made sure the contact point between the new 12mm thick spacer/shim plate with the existing bolts is clean and free of any dirt to ensure good contact. To finish off the job, they also used a proper torque wrench to tighten the bolts. They are unlike most other shops which use the quick and easy way of air bolt gun to tighten the bolts.

I will definitely go back to them should I need a tyre rotation service and in future for new tyres. Post Management Response

Gwg717
13 forum posts Joined on 05-Jan-2013
Feeling peace of mind tyre shoe.  Posted on 14-Nov-2018
Price of type maybe $20 higher. But feel peace of mind done by this shop which is my 2nd time changing tire here..I went there to change my tire to Michelin Primacy 4. Call up and ordered the tire for 2pm. When arrived, immediately being attended and with 35mins..Job done. The boss roll the tire to car himself and check personally the work before telling me job is completed. He even paste a sticker at booth to remind me come back milage or every 10K milage to come back rotate the tire..
I am super please with my Michelin Primacy 4..Very quite, soft and good rolling efficiency...Btw, i am driving a 2 years old Toyota Camry...Highly recommended this tyre to luxury car owner.. Post Management Response

Acreswest
2 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2016
Quality Tyre Shop  Posted on 19-Dec-2017
I have been going to them since 2002. They provide a very high quality and professional service to your car wheels, and are careful when handling your car and wheels. Very professional and knowledgeable but really, you are paying for the quality of work done here. Like the way they wash the rims when doing rotation. Post Management Response

diabloshrimpsmini
23 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2017
Trusted Tyres Shop  Posted on 06-May-2017
Patronized this shop in Kaki Bukit for the last 10 years. Bought a few couple sets of tyres and rims with reasonable price. A few punctures were properly repaired by them which eventually last till end of its life.

I still regularly go back to them for rotations and top up of N2. No issues so far and I know they are good enough to be trusted. Post Management Response

cedho
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Mar-2016
Competitive prices / Good and Fast service  Posted on 16-Mar-2016
Wanted to replace new rubbers for my Vellfire size 215 / 65 / 16
Like any typical Sporean, looking for the best price, best service and fastest speed just like what NTUC chief said before. Started calling a few tyre shops for quote for several brands. Found the BEST in SETC.

The boss is knowledgeable and accommodating, but doesn't mean I can take advantage and expect him to treat me like VIP, he still got a business to operate. Overall fantastic experience.

Got myself a full set of Bridgestone Dueler Sports. Real good price, made in Japan comparing to other brands thats made in Thailand or Indonesia. Other shops quoted really high across the board.

Good road holding and gives excellent drive! Best rubbers I've used since the Bridgestone GR-90 on my previous ride. Post Management Response

Eugn86
374 forum posts Joined on 05-Mar-2009
Quality you can trust  Posted on 05-Nov-2015
They provide a very high quality service to your car wheels, and are careful when handling your car and wheels. Very professional and knowledgeable but really, you are paying for the quality of work done here. Post Management Response

Jckok888
51 forum posts Joined on 30-Jul-2010
Good service provider  Posted on 30-Jun-2015
Has trade in my tyre and change S001 for my Audi car yesterday.
Owner very friendly and received very good service & Advise from the owner.
A bit pricey for the S001 compared to other dealer but overall experience is good. Post Management Response

Purplexus
68 forum posts Joined on 08-Aug-2009
 Posted on 29-Sep-2010
I have been going to them since 1983 and the brothers who run the business are knowledgeable, pricing is reasonable and service is prompt and executed well. They keep updated and do not try to sell you something more than you need. Great merchants and they have been around for a long time. Post Management Response

Smallaudi
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Jan-2007
 Posted on 04-May-2007
The boss is very knowledgable. The price for rims is very competitive. Post Management Response

Superboi
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
 Posted on 02-May-2007
Got my silver 17" BBS rims from them. What rims could have been better for a beemer Post Management Response

Merchant Logo South East Tyre Co.