Consumer Reviews of Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

4.7/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 ) Next »
Eric Ng, Owner of Honda Odyssey, verified customer
Professional & knowledgeable  Posted on 26-Jul-2021
There are numerous articles and companies promoting their ceramic coating. After some research, I decided to place my faith with Unique (since 1995) Pte Ltd. And I am glad I did it. When I went to pick up my car, it had a shine that was even better then when I first took keys from the dealer 2 months ago. The pearl black colour really stood out. Aside from the quality of the coating, the overall experience also left a very good impression with me. The team at Unique were polite, professional looking, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend my friends if they are considering to grooming / paint protection for their cars. - Eric Ng, Owner of Honda Odyssey SFQ86--K

Spiritual-Zen
23 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2015
Car Paint restored to show room  Posted on 07-Apr-2021

spacer spacer spacer spacer

Trevor Hong, Owner of Honda Vezel, verified customer
Unique never disappoint me!  Posted on 07-Apr-2021
At first was having doubts if they could restore my badly neglected original car paint surfaces with a few dents suffered from other inconsiderate drivers/car owners. The humble and nice personnel attended to me and explained my car condition and what they can do. Showed me each options with clear explanations and expected results and also gave me a very good offer that I accepted it immediately. Fast forward about 4 1/2 hours later, I was so surprised and pleasantly greeted by my gleaming like new show room car all round from wheels to roof, window glasses included. She even proof and show me the meter index readings were all above 95. I could nearly felt the thankfulness feeling from my car. The job done was beyond my expectation and with the Paintless Dent Removal PDR Service, all the ugly dents were gone too! Since from brand new car, it was treated by the same shop, this is the 3rd time done by them (2nd time was great too, they honored the few years expired maintenance service follow-up even after so long ago and that really surprises me). Each time never disappoint and very happy with the results. Excellent services, professional staffs, great and professional CS-II Titanium coating and interior services. Keep up the excellent work! - Trevor Hong, Owner of Honda Vezel SDX66--Z

Lionelng
0 forum posts Joined on 18-May-2012
CS II Titanium coating  Posted on 22-Oct-2019
Just done my CS II coating for my New BMW X3 at Unique Since 1995 on 11 Oct 2019. This is my number 6 cars use their product and service and have also recommend more than 10 cars of to my friends.
Service is excellent since day one.
My sincere thanks to the team at Unique for their professional personnel. Will certainly recommend this product and service to
all car lovers.
Best Wishes

Cliffordwong
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Oct-2019
Highly recommended  Posted on 12-Oct-2019
I started with CSII since 2011, was driving my C200 coated Ceramic Coating. Ceramic coating back then was the highest coating avail in the market, where is provide excellent gross shine and protection to my paint work. I was very happy with the performance of the coating.

In 2018, I bought a new car and went back to CSII. This time I took up the Titanium Coating, and doing this review after 1.5 years. Titanium coating is definitely 1 of the best coating I had done with good experience, which it offer excellent hardness for anti-scratch, gross shine retention and superb paint protection to the car.

In my opinion, I will strongly recommend if anyone is out there looking for a good car coating. Go with CSII Titanium coating will never regret.

premb
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Nov-2016
CSII Titanium Coating  Posted on 05-Oct-2019
Sent in my one year old BMW 5 series to M/S Unique yesterday morning for a titanium coating. To my pleasant surprise - when i came back yesterday evening to pick up my car - I was totally impressed as my car looked like it just came out of the car showroom..
My sincere thanks to the team at M/s Unique- for really taking much care and effort to attend to every detail of my car- also my compliments to the management for being able to put together a team of friendly -courteous -and professional personnels.
Will certainly recommend this product and service to all loves their cars and would want to keep up the value of their cars.
Best Wishes

Canceria
139 forum posts Joined on 15-Feb-2006
CSII Titanium Coating  Posted on 28-Sep-2019
Excellent product and service, highly recommended.

mikegkb
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Sep-2016
CSII Titanium Coating Review  Posted on 27-Sep-2019
Hi,

This was my 2nd Titanium Coating done by CSII. The result was fantastic. I don't have to do my own waxing anymore. I just have to come back for a bi-weekly wash at CSII to maintain the glossiness.

The after sale service provided by C2II was also commendable. All the staffs especially Ms Carol are extremely friendly and helpful.

I'm very sure I'll do my next coating at CSII again!

Thank you CSII!

From Mike

Sealant
2091 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2006
Titanium Coating  Posted on 17-Sep-2019
The best car glooming in town.
Staff is honest and trusted.

Edwin, Owner of Honda Jazz, verified customer
Excellent service  Posted on 24-Jul-2021
Been their customer for the last 15 years, excellent service and products as always. - Edwin, Owner of Honda Jazz SNA87--E

Joyce, Owner of Subaru Forester ECE, verified customer
Excellent customer service  Posted on 14-Jul-2021
Repeated customer, always come back for their wonderful job and excellent customer service - Joyce, Owner of Subaru Forester EC--E

Timothy, Owner of Mercedes Benz GLA180, verified customer
Impressive service and quality  Posted on 12-Jul-2021
Did the ceramic coating. Impressed with the service and quality. Service staff was patient and explained the details to me. - Timothy, Owner of Mercedes Benz GLA180 SMK27--K

Alan, Owner of Honda Jazz, verified customer
Prompt service  Posted on 10-Jul-2021
Excellent service and on time in delivery the job. - Alan, Owner of Honda Jazz SGM99--L

Eddy Tan, Owner of Toyota Lexus ES250, verified customer
Prompt and attentive.  Posted on 07-Jul-2021
The customer service is prompt and attentive. The workers are professional and thorough in their work. - Eddy Tan, Owner of Toyota Lexus ES250 SL--J

C L Foo, Owner of Porsche Macan, verified customer
Responsive & satisfy with the workmanship  Posted on 05-Jul-2021
Very good respond and have no comment for their workmanship - C L Foo, Owner of Porsche Macan SLJ99--L

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 ) Next »