Consumer Reviews of Auto 101 LLP

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
review user
Mobile Reviewers
Very knowledgeable team at Auto 101  Posted on 27-Jun-2019
Has been their customer for many years since the time when they just started with only doing mainly accessories. Always going back for Ron, a very honest and experienced young boss with his passion for cars, he really taka all his customers' car as if his own car. Not to mention, their pricing is very reasonable too and I can always laze around at the air-con area while getting the car fixed which I can also see through from the glass window to observe my car getting done too. - Zhao Ming, Owner of Mazda 5 Post Management Response

review user
Mobile Reviewers
Great as always  Posted on 26-Mar-2019
Dropped Ron a Whatsapp to fix an appointment for the usual servicing and to change my brake kit. Was being recommended to TRW during my previous servicing about half a year ago and decided to do everything for the next servicing. For this time, I chose the MPM servicing package. Great service as usual by Ron and his team! Kudos to Auto101. Thank you for a great job as always! - Vee Jay, Owner of Mitsubishi Lancer Post Management Response

SeiFeiLou
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Sep-2015
Failure to detect Battery Low  Posted on 27-Mar-2018
Went to service my car recently in Feb 2018. Six days later battery went flat. Had to call Battery Mobile for immediate battery replacement.

Checked their Record Sheet indicating "Good" For the "Battery Check"". Post Management Response

Cjtune
7 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2011
Responsive and fast brake change  Posted on 21-Mar-2017
Send a bunch of RFQ's to several garages enquiring about TRW DTEC brakes and Auto 101 is the fastest to reply and most responsive (ie. Really bother to answer questions in detail). No fuss in setting an appointment time/date.

Had my brake pads changed there within 20-30 minutes and the pricing was reasonable. Generally seems competent at what they do but I did have to stop the mechanic from removing my rear wheels as I only wanted to change the front pads - some minor miscommunication. Post Management Response

Lightsabre
91 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good Customer Service as usual  Posted on 16-Oct-2015
Time to replace my wiper after about 2 years. Still remember the excellent aftersale service of team Auto 101 with regards to current worn out sets replacement. Drove to Auto 101 and talked to Ron about wiper replacement. He recommended me to use Goodyear wipers. Proceed with the change and everything was done within minutes.

Appreciate the fast and prompt delivery. Keep up the good job! Post Management Response

stenson
11 forum posts Joined on 17-Jan-2014
Fast and friendly workshop  Posted on 29-Aug-2015
Went to replace some of my wear and tear parts. Price was reasonable. Service and workmanship is superb. Post Management Response

Altis72
182 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2013
Bosch S5 Battery  Posted on 13-Jul-2015
I visited Auto 101 and changed my car battery to Bosch S5 Battery. Good service and knowledgeable staff. Post Management Response

bennnchan
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2014
Highly Recommended Car Autoshop  Posted on 08-Mar-2015
Ever since I bought my 2006 Renault Megane, I have visited a couple of car autoshops with varying experiences. It is when I discovered Auto 101 that I realised this is the shop I will be coming back to.

Ron, the Director, is extremely patient and helpful when it comes to explaining things to anyone. They make good recommendations and if they feel that you do not change a worn part because your 10-years is up, they will advise you accordingly.

I recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a honest, trustworthy car autoshop to visit. Post Management Response

defray_04
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2014
Good and fast servies  Posted on 31-Dec-2014
Went down in the afternoon to do have a oil serviciing, professional and fast. Post Management Response

Buhl
7 forum posts Joined on 10-Nov-2012
TRW XPS Brake Disc & NiBK Brake Pads  Posted on 05-Sep-2014
Great service n workmanship, prompt and efficient. Best of all reasonable prices and IMHO value for money.
Nice clean n cosy waiting area.
Max satisfaction and happy to recommend Auto 101 to fellow drivers. Post Management Response

Mikelim8116
1 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2009
Forte i-Concept Halogen 6K H7  Posted on 02-Aug-2014
Kudos to jason & guys ,
Your friendly reception truly made me a satisfied customer.
True to your ad , my forte shine more brightly.
Thanks also for the battery test done , will come to change in due time. Post Management Response

ADELPHIA
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2013
Excellent Service!  Posted on 14-Jan-2014
Discover the need to change my wiper blade in December and went online to research a few wipers. Goodyear wiper blade caught my eyes and then I drove to Auto 101 to make the change.

During the installation process, have quite a good chat with Rudra and Jason. Both of them are extremely friendly and have shared with me quite a few handy tips on vehicle maintaining.

Get to realise that they are quite well verse in car lighting during the conversation. Check out some light bulbs too. Personally I do like their workmanship for the lighting installation. Rudra even explained to me how the connection works and etc.

Overall extremely satisfied with both purchases of bulbs and wipers. Good customer service with quality installation. Keep up the good job, Jason & Rudra!

Product Review for Goodyear Wiper:
http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/product_reviews.php?ID=6361 Post Management Response

Howie
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2013
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 05-Jan-2014
Brought my 7 year old Jazz for headlamp restoration and I extremely satisfied with the result. The people (Roger, Siva and Jason) are really friendly and knowledgeable in what they do.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work! Post Management Response

Lightsabre
91 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Excellent after sale service  Posted on 25-Dec-2013
Have noticed some weird sound when my wipers are wiping my windscreen. Thought it was time to replace ones. Drove to Auto 101 for replacement.

The staff at Auto 101 do a quick inspection on the wiper blade and notify me that I need not do the replacement. The reason is because, currently raining season and there are residues from the rain that causes it. Have also shown the traces of "oil" residues on my windscreen.

De-Greaser was applied and he patiently do the "maintenance" and cleaning up of the windscreen for me. Appreciate the kind gesture as the whole process takes close 10 mins. Everything was done from the courtesy of Auto 101. Really love the excellent aftersale service of team Auto 101, as I believe other workshop would just ask me to buy a new pair of wipers.

Thank you Rudra, Jason and also rest of Auto 101 team. Post Management Response

aajl
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Oct-2013
Great service!!!  Posted on 17-Oct-2013
The person who answered my call informed me that Auto 101 would not be able to provide the services I required (spray painting and repair of dent/deep scratches), but told me in detail what I would require, what kind of shop to contact and the rough quote I should expect (not to cross-sell since they didn't even offer me a contact). I have never come across sellers that are so helpful in ANY industry, even helping me when they won't be able to make money! Impressed enough to write this though I couldn't use their services. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »