Consumer Reviews of ACE 1 Auto Accessories Pte Ltd

SunnyAng888
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Aug-2019
Unpleasant & Dishonest Experience  Posted on 20-Aug-2019
Hi All,

Would just like to share an unpleasant and dishonest experience with Ace 1.

I bought a car cam with them last year and was told that I would be able to drop by again in future to take out/fix back this car cam onto my next car.

A fortnight ago I went over to took out the car cam and all were good. However I dropped by earlier today wanting to fix it back onto my new car but was told that there would be a fee of $60.

I showed them the receipt that I bought the car cam with them and was promised that they would fix the car cam onto my new car for free. The existing staff told me that they do not know of such policy as the staff who served me back then is no longer with them. This doesn't explain anything to me as I bought the car cam with Ace 1 via the staff as their representative and not with her as a consumer to consumer transaction.

Staff members making empty promises only means to show that you hired unethical people for your business and/or you failed to train them properly.

I asked the staff if they could give me a discount seeing that I was a customer with them but was told that if I want I could either pay $40 just to install the front cam or $20 for the rear cam. No apologies or any other nice words/actions were rendered and I felt like a beggar. Frankly speaking I'm alright to pay this money if all were put forth to me in a nice and comforting way seeing how that I've already been misled by your ex-staff.

Not sure if they see it as I support their products so much to want to use it back and do away with my existing car manufacturer camera or that all actions/promises are just empty and meant to be purely commercial.

Unfortunate to see this coming and to lose a small customer in me. Of course there would be no positive referrals to all my friends & Family in future as well.

Hope my feedback would improve things on your end and hope those that are reading to adopt a more cautious experience with Ace 1 in future.

Peace out. Cheers.

Management Response by ACE 1 Auto Accessories Pte Ltd
21-Aug-2019

Hi

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we hear you and we are deeply sorry for what you had encountered.

We value all the feedback given to us so that we can better improve our customer service and serve all our customers better in the near future.

We have reviewed the matter and greatly sorry to inform you that no track record of communication was found. For all installing (newly / swap) there will be labour cost involved as this requires our mechanics to re-wire and to run a diagnostic test to ensure that the camera is in perfect working condition. We seek your understanding on this.

Moving forward, we will definitely ensure that our staff convey a clear message to all our customers.

Thank you and we hope you had a great day.

Stay safe my dear customer.

BW-CONNECTION
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Sep-2017
Suzuki S CROSS  Posted on 28-Sep-2017
Great services from the salesperson Shirley, I went on 28/06/17 &
She was friendly and with good recommendation.
Maintaining an excellent service attitude as various options were considered in detail.
GPS & Reverse camera was purchased with installation.
Prices was resonable and will recommended to friends.
Will visit again
Great service,Keep it up. Post Management Response

KiffTan
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2017
KIA K3  Posted on 14-Sep-2017
Bought mugen visor and replace my led bulb for my halogen bulb.
Good job ACE 1. They have done a good job. Good workmanship. Post Management Response

Dontong
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Aug-2017
Installation of Fog Light and Bumper Brake Light  Posted on 11-Aug-2017
Attend by Shirley, a very friendly staff. She respond to my message immediately after I send her my request. Suppose to come on Sunday, but last minute decided to install the lights. So went to the workshop without appointment but was attended last then 2 mins and started the work within 10 mins. Value for money, good service, fast and efficient. Experience mechanic. Overall, very satisfied, will come again to fix other accessories. Well done, keep up the good job. Post Management Response

eonqwerty
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Jul-2017
Excellent Service  Posted on 22-Jul-2017
Went to purchase and install a reverse camera and door visor. Shirley , the sales executive was very patient and meticulous in explaining the selections and options available , maintaining an excellent service attitude as various options were considered in detail. Excellent shopping experience for car accessories , price was also reasonable and technical installation was tidy and proficient . Post Management Response

alvintan79
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Jul-2017
Excellent Service Rendered  Posted on 16-Jul-2017
Call Elva in the morning and enquire about thinkware dashcam and upon reaching the shop, she has already prepare the cam & It was installed within 45min plus some accessories added on. The customer service provided by Elva is excellent. Post Management Response

PucKie
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Wonderful Service from Shirley  Posted on 29-Jun-2017
I came here to purchase and install a headrest monitor. The shop here consist of alot of other aftermarket accessories and wide range to choose from. Boss is friendly and resonable to my request.

Shirley was my Sales contact and she provided me a lot of information and the benefit of each different products even though some which i did not purchase. During installation, i request for some set up request and without hesitation she acknowledge my request and help me with it. She even skip her lunch to ensure that i leave here as a happy customer as i told her i am in rush of time.

For people who came here. I highly requested you to look for Shirley.
Will come back for more accessories and audio products. Post Management Response

StanHo
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2017
Strong Recommendation for Ace 1 -- Good Service for Shirley !  Posted on 28-Jun-2017
Shirley provided excellent suggestions along with satisfactory customer service to install side door protection, car mat and wind screen shades. They have a wide range of accessories for all mades of car. The staff provided timely service and good workmanship. Strongly recommend to all prospective customers! Post Management Response

AddwindEdwin
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jun-2017
Strongly recommended  Posted on 24-Jun-2017
I did quite a couple of stuff with them, car audio, car mats, visors. I was served and contacted by Shirley, and I have nothing but praises for her attentiveness and excellent customer service since the start. From the time we exchanged numbers, arrangements can be made via sms and she replies promptly. Kudos to your service, Shirley! Keep it up! Post Management Response

Nightremedy
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Dec-2011
Awesome  Posted on 19-May-2017
Nice customer service from Elva. Highly recommended for customise car mat. Also did camera and stuff. Quick and efficient. Post Management Response

Jeffreylimtl
3 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2016
Car mats  Posted on 27-Mar-2017
I had my customized car mats done up by Ace 1 and it fitted perfectly in my new car. Staff Shirley was extremely helpful and professional in recommending me the right color! In the end I even bought a window rain visor for my car and she personally helped in installing my new visors!

Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Dec_allion
282 forum posts Joined on 26-Nov-2009
Installation for DVR, speaker, light bulb  Posted on 16-Feb-2017
I was attended by Elva. She is patience and friendly to explain my questions for In car camera, speakers and headlights.

The technicians were efficient and all was done swiftly.

Will return again in future. Post Management Response

Stvphua
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jan-2016
Great Service  Posted on 18-Nov-2016
I went on 13/11/16 and was seved by Shirley with cold drinks.
She was friendly and with good recommendation.
Scuff plates and LED leg room lights was purchased with installation.
Prices was resonable and will recommended to friends.
Will visit again
Great service,Keep it up. Post Management Response

KONG1989
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2012
My experience!  Posted on 19-Sep-2016
Has been served by Elva. She is a very friendly staff. Helped to solve some of my technical issues that I have in my car. Also managed to get a set of good quality car mat under her recommendations! Highly recommended! Post Management Response

ADRAINLIMSY
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Sep-2016
Great Merchant  Posted on 17-Sep-2016
1st time went to this merchant and bought a set of BMW X6 premium grade car mats from this merchant yesterday.
Great services from the salesperson, Francis.
Drinks was served during waiting for the instant customisation.
Mats were fully laid and nicely customised.
Quality seemed better than my previously 3M.
Will highly recommend to my friends. Post Management Response