Consumer Reviews of VAG Singapore Pte Ltd

4.3/5

Knightfall
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2011
Impressive Professional & Superior Service Experience  Posted on 09-Dec-2018
Just wanted to drop a note to highly recommend this workshop. The team at Avantage VAG is a team that is not just professional but passionate about the cars they work on. This was experienced personally by me when I had the pleasure of interacting with 3 of their staff members; Faiz, Jay and Ryan.

All 3 staff took the time to get to know me and the needs and considerations of my car. Whether it was Faiz advising on OEM parts for my vehicle, Ryan on servicing and repair or Jay advising on performance and aesthetic upgrades for my car, all of them were warm, friendly, highly competent and worked together as a team to provide their best possible care and attention to both me and my car.

The 3 gentlemen were patient and knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns and queries I had. This left me with the strong assurance that Avantage VAG was the best possible workshop to look after and improve my car.

Equally important, I am extremely pleased with the quality and timely work rendered to my car. The work of their technicians is meticulous and of the highest standards.

Competant workshops in Singapore abound. However, Avantage VAG is one of those rare workshops that not only provides excellent professional service but goes the extra mile to build long term relationships with their customers to truly understand their needs for their car/s and thus, render a superior service experience built on a relationship of trust. This sets them apart from the rest. Post Management Response

Savvydriver
12 forum posts Joined on 11-Nov-2017
Impressive workshop  Posted on 04-Aug-2018
Being a car owner for more than 20 years, I have my fair share of experiences with agent and 3rd party workshops. My recent visit to VAG at Toh Guan was a very pleasant one I must say. I was there for my 120K major servicing which was a 2 days job. Drop off my car in the morning with the Service Advisor and inform him of some problem that I need his mechanic to check. By lunch time, I receive a call from the SA explaining to me their findings and told them to proceed with the faulty part replacement.

When I came to collect my car the next evening, I was recommended to join as their club membership simply by purchasing 2 extra normal servicing for my car to get a 10% Discount on my overall bill. What I get in the end was very decent savings that equates to a free normal servicing package plus 2 years warranty on all parts replaced inclusive of labour! To me, this is a no brainer to join since I am coming back for my regular servicing anyway.

From my experience, not many 3rd party workshops offers warranty for parts and labour not to mention for a 2 years period. This is a strong testament of their workmanship. I am a happy customer and will recommend my friends to this workshop. Post Management Response

JackieOh
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Nov-2017
Excellent Service  Posted on 30-Jul-2018
Drive in with some warning lights on, quote $60.00 for diagnostic fee. Agree to proceed on with the recommended repair jobs, $60.00 was waived. Post Management Response

SooLeng
1 forum posts Joined on 25-Jan-2018
Excellent service, honest and professional  Posted on 25-Jan-2018
My aircon broke down just as I was about to reach my office yesterday... Coming back from meeting and airon suddenly not cold at all! Googled and found VAG North and sin ming is the nearest, I called up and they said yes can come in. I was dreading that my aircon compressor kaput as my Audi is 8 years old.

The service advisor explained that for diagnose fee is $60 but this will be waived if the repair is done at VAG. Turns out that it was only a pressure switch that was spoilt, cost me less than $100!. Even though i was prepared to pay for a new compressor and even ask if it was a compressor problem, the technicians are very honest and assured me it's a small and common problem. I know many shops they will just tell me it's a compressor problem since I won't know any better!!

Anyway, happens there was another Audi just replace the same item that morning so i need to wait 1-2 hours for the part to arrive, I mentioned that I am in a hurry and SA call the other VAG outlets and luckily VAG kaki bukit has stock. Drove down there and it was fixed in 10 minutes!

Kudos to VAG for honesty, quick service and their workshop is clean and their staff are professional. I think it is fair to charge a diagnostic fee since they absorb it if I proceed with repair. How can I go hospital diagnose my sickness then tell them I go outside buy medicine myself, the consultation shoudl be FOC??!

Well done VAG! Post Management Response

TanDanny
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jan-2018
VAG - NO GO  Posted on 09-Jan-2018
Email sent in for days no respond after waited for nearly 3 days gotten the Fault code scanned for my Audi from other workshop

VAG responded wanted to view and do another scanning with $60.00 fee told them I gotten the quote ready if they can quote the repair cost using that.....Suddenly became negative belittle the other workshop scan fault code, etc...

Just wanting to suck out the $60.00 outfront - what a pissed off would not recommend anybody VAG Post Management Response

happy_April
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Oct-2016
Regret knowing this shop  Posted on 04-Oct-2016
This shop charges well too expensive

- tablet test, $60

- Always ask to replace all things showing error code.
$50 issue becomes $2000.

- labor very expensive.

- parts price is double outside

VW and Auti owners, never visit this shop; Or else you will regret a lot. Post Management Response

leesh26
Premium User leesh26
6 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2014
Prompt and cost-effective service  Posted on 10-Jan-2014
I visited VAG to check coolant leaking problem for my VW Golf. The mechanic in charge was quick to diagnose the broken inlet pipe and suggested replacement of coolant tank without the cap (saving $30). An afternoon was all it took for the part to be delivered and installed. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo VAG Singapore Pte Ltd