Consumer Reviews of Optima Werkz Pte Ltd

4.3/5 Customer Service
4.6/5
4.3/5 Outlet Experience

Not that bad, good experience  Posted on 22-Apr-2019
Despite so many people condemning them, I give it a try, to my surprise it was not that bad actually.
Sent my vezel in for 30k servicing, pricing is good for the service I get.
I came around 845am in the morning, served by their SA Cindy, had some coffee in the lounge and had my car ready about 11am.
Cannot say it's very quick, but not that bad actually, with the number of cars you can see in their workshop. Collect my car serviced and all cleaned up.

Oh ya, another point is, this is a real workshop experience, it's not those small small shop lot trying to fix your car by the side, instead they have all proper stuff

it is something like going into a 4-star/5-star hotel, the experience matters. Post Management Response

Good customer service and after sales  Posted on 21-Feb-2019
Like to thanks Ah Guan and Thomas for being very helpful with my E250. They will make sure my car has no more issue with my suspension and replace it since it's under warranty. PI cars can trust them because they are back by liberty insurance for owner need not to be worry if they are taking car of your car.

The only setback is some of their technicians might be very careless and irresponsible. Someone dented my driver side door which I just send for ceremic coating. So make sure you tell the Cust Svc staff to see your car paint work before they drive off into the garage.

Overall pleasant and nice people to deal with. Keep it up! Post Management Response

Over price! Will ripped you when they can.  Posted on 27-Mar-2017
$450 to change two pcs of windows, another shop has charged only $380.

And they used windows made in China, can see the waving pattern clearly. Better ask before driving into them. Post Management Response

Worse ever !  Posted on 12-Mar-2017
I bought a used car, and the agent gave me a 1 year warranty from them. Hence I used to get my car serviced with them diligently. For abt 18 months (I continued even after the warranty expired).

One day I go to them to get my aircon fixed. After 5-6 hrs wasted there, I was told the thermostat was spoilt. Which they replaced. The very next weekend I go again, with the same problem. After another half-day wasted, this time they said the gas had to be topped up. Even that didnt solve the issue. Couldnt go to them the weekend after, but went the following week.
And this time the guy very rudely says that I should have come immediately if the aircon wasnt working. Anyway, after another 4 hrs of checking they couldnt find the issue. The guy started getting more and more rude, and started implying that I was being over-demanding. Somehow he even managed to include in his argument, that during one of my servicing (over 18 mnths), I asked for a car wash. Which apparently was a favor to me.

Anyway, goes without saying, I took the car to someone else. And it took them about 15-secs (not kidding) to fig out that there was no water. They topped it up (zero cost - FOC) and problem solved.

This implies this bastards did a horrid job during servicing, and during 3 paid aircon repairs.

Dont go to them - ever. I am happy to share all evidences and bills for anyone interersted. Post Management Response

OW Warranty  Posted on 15-Nov-2014
I'm like many pple who dont quite trust warranty by PI. Hv friends who had bad exp with PI warranty, like company wind up, some did not honour, drag feet, etc. I got my car from a PI and it comes with this OW warranty. I hope I never nid to use it, but when my car aircon break down, I went to OW to check. The OW pple checked and found out was compressor problem. But the good thing is that they actually replace it coz covred under warranty. Svc not bad, cant complain coz they honoured warranty. Just nid to remember wear-n-tear items not covered. Post Management Response

Problem solved  Posted on 27-Aug-2013
I've a 5 year old conti car and some irritating problems had started to creep up. After sending to the agent, I got the feeling that all they wanted was to make the most money out of the repairs. I didn't get a good explanation on anything. "It's like that one", "normal one", etc. Patronising. Would be a real rip-off, but what options did I have? I left the agent searching for alternatives.

A friend told me about Optima Werkz. I have to admit that I was rather sceptical at first...e.g. Did they have the tools and skill to fix my car? Were they also going to rip me off?

Thought I'd give them a try, and I wasn't let down at all. The service advisor actually explained to me what went wrong with my car and gave me choices on what I could do. Everything was clear to me, including the costs.

When they were done with my car, the workshop boss took it for a spin, to personally make sure everything was taken care of. I like that sense of accountability.

My car has been running great for months now. Looks like my concerns about this workshop were unfounded. They done a great job. Post Management Response

excellent job  Posted on 21-Aug-2013
in my opinion feel the i'm being serviced very well. price was reasonable too. the staff i spoke to gave me very good solutions as how to solve my car issues. left the workplace a happy man. good job. love it Post Management Response

Professional, trusted & friendly  Posted on 07-Jul-2013
Was looking around for a reliable workshop for car servicing. Many of us will understand what I mean - not easy to find one you're comfortable with. I was recommended Optima Werkz, and after my visits, I'm happy to make it my regular workshop from now.

The workshop manager (Jason) and his team do their job professionally, and the fees are reasonable. Unlike some other workshops, I feel treated properly and respectfully here. Like another reviewer before me, I realise that there were some opportunities where I could have been "chopped", but instead they offered me some cost-effective solutions which have worked really well. Because of these experiences, I am comfortable with them and trust their work.

Well done Jason and team! Post Management Response

Satisfied customer  Posted on 03-Jul-2013
Can do what the car agents do, price is more reasonable.
The guy bothered to check with me and explain, unlike some other workshops Post Management Response

Recommended  Posted on 28-Jun-2013
Good service and workmanship. Recommended. Decent warranty. Post Management Response

thumbs up  Posted on 01-Apr-2013
good service at reasonable price...consistent. been using them for some time Post Management Response

Decent guys, knowledgeable, great value  Posted on 22-Mar-2013
I had a problem with my bumper. My dealer and 2 workshops all recommended a replacement which would cost me over $2k. I went to Optima, they offered me this and another option, which was a fix that didn't require the whole bumper to be replaced. It cost me a fraction of the cost and the bumper problem was fixed.

I have another friend who had a similar experience. I think these guys are honest, not out to rip people off. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Optima Werkz Pte Ltd