Consumer Reviews of Action Auto Pte Ltd

Colourblind
89 forum posts Joined on 15-Aug-2011
Master Of ICE  Posted on 05-Mar-2020
THE BEST CAR AUDIO INSTALLER AND TUNER I EVER MET

Went to other installer shops to enquire simple installation to upgrade my car sound system. Maybe i am driving a old car therefore, i am turned a blind eye. But luck is smiling on me and have a chance to come across Action Auto Pte Ltd.

Yong, very knowledgeable, skillful, technical and friendly guy who is able to explain everything in details to me. Despite his daily busy schedule he is still able to explain from layman's term to advance level patiently while he is doing installation in my car. He also ensure i am able to understand before he proceed to explain further. Truely a master in tuning.

Both Liang and Ping are very skillful with neat workmanship while i stand there to observe when they are doing the installation. They ensure all components connection are working perfectly and wires neatly arrange.

From initial intention to upgrade my passive set. I changed my setup to 2 way active follow by 3 way active all within 1 week.

Excellent workmanship from Yong, Ping and Liang. Truely an asset to this platform.

Definitely will go back to Action Auto Pte Ltd for more upgrades. Post Management Response

MauricioWillHelm
0 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2017
HONEST, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE, RECOMMENDABLE  Posted on 19-Mar-2019
I am a very fussy customer. I own an industrial electric vehicle workshop so I know lousy workmanship when I see it. I am a home audiophile (valve amps).

These guys are good!

I was recommended a basic Maestro Speaker Upgrade. It is excellent. I was then recommended a Subwoofer add on. This was not sounding what I wanted but once we sorted out the sound proofing in the boot it made a 100% Improvement.

I am now going back to do basic door panel sound proofing.

Total bill.
2nd Hand Maestro CS6508IV front and rear $380
Installation $130, Memory foam $100, Speaker adapter $70
Herz Powered Sub $570

Car is CLA 200.

Every nut, screw, washer, clip etc. Was replaced. Meticulous work.
Boot sound proofing I did myself.

More expensive than JB for sure. But without time and travel. Worth the money spent. And they are genuine.

M. Williams Post Management Response

SkyYong
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Jul-2018
Good knowledge of product  Posted on 31-Jul-2018
Just gotten my ride and decided to shift my existing HU to the new car, went to a shop @ Ubi recommended by a friend. My new ride had the steering wheel controls and asked them to link it up. Those guys kept telling me its impossible to link up.

Went around a bit and saw Action Auto, even though they are closing for the day, they decided to stay and help me out, managed to link up everything to my steering controls.

The guys at Action Auto have a great knowledge of all their product and very helpful. Highly recommend to all. Post Management Response

Estrella
2 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2008
Changed my HU  Posted on 21-Jul-2018
It's expensive if you buy the HU from them, hence I rate 4/5 for value for money.

Fortunately, they're also open to helping to change the HU if you purchase it elsewhere. Full marks for technical know-how, customer service and friendliness. Post Management Response

Rafierce
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Oct-2010
Great dedication to system tuning!  Posted on 07-Jun-2018
Yong and Liang have been very helpful , knowledgeable and dedicated in order to fix and deliver the best products and professionalism when it comes to In-car entertainment. The great distance of how they would want to present customers with the best combination of their expertise and products. I am satisfied by their services! Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Orionong
287 forum posts Joined on 18-Jun-2007
Cheap may not be always Good  Posted on 19-Apr-2018
Well.. May not be the cheapest in the market. However is very reliable and honest deal you can possibly get in the market! Workmanship is also excellent which is the most important in car audio installation. Do give it a try! Post Management Response

Markortan
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Dec-2017
Highly Recommended if you are looking for great sound systems for your car  Posted on 22-Dec-2017
Great Service & Workmanship from both the boss & Colleague.

They were able to meet my high expectation of sound quality for my car and my budget.

Highly recommended to anyone who can tell quality over quantity. Get it done once with immediate results.

Just to touch on workmanship, I've seen many people connect wires by just twisting them together and using black tape to tape it up.
However when i brought my car here, the wires were professionally twisted to ensure the wires have proper contact & Would not fall apart.

This is the only workshop i would trust to leave my car with them without my supervision.

I can only say to come and experience it yourself and see for yourself both the workmanship & Professionalism of their work!

Thank you so much Action Auto Pte Ltd for providing me excellent sound quality for my car!

spacer spacer spacer spacer

SimYeowChuan
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2016
Professional service and friendly attitude.  Posted on 16-Dec-2017
Provide excellent knowledge about car audio system and has awesome workmanship.

They are also friendly and very professional when it comes to recommendations. They do not force feed customers. Post Management Response

Alby
7 forum posts Joined on 13-Apr-2010
Excellent knowledge, workmanship and service  Posted on 02-Jun-2017
Yong and his team are bunch of sincere chaps who are passionate about their job! They are knowledgable in the area of in-car-entertainment and possess high levels of workmanship.

I am glad to have partnered them in my first ever EMMA competition in May 2017 when we worked our way to 2nd position in the €1,500 Budget category!

It doesn't matter what setup or budget you're looking at, Action Auto will deliver to your expectations, like how they did for me!

Cheers!

Ika_tomas
43 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2012
Head Unit Replacement  Posted on 02-May-2017
Got fed up with my old clankers head unit, so made a trip down to buy a new one after reading the reviews here.

I must say, the shop lived up to expectations.
Though the pricing on the HU wasn't cheap, it was fair, and labor/installation at only $40.

Satisfied Customer. Post Management Response

JOHN_YEO
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2017
One Best Accessories Store  Posted on 29-Apr-2017
Best promotion with best services provided!!! Just installed Hertz Package MPK 165.3 (2Way Component Speaker), MPX 165.3 (2Way Coaxial Speaker) & DBA 200.3 (Active Subwoofer) as advised by the boss there.

Received a best offer and excellent workmanship provided. Also experienced good customer service, people there are friendly and energetic. Will definitely back there to purchase. Post Management Response

Jtb
Jtb
835 forum posts Joined on 08-Jun-2009
Iroad Power Pack 6800  Posted on 06-Apr-2017
A peace of mind after the juicy pack of battery power was installed for a long recording of about 37hours as mentioned for the car cam.Installer was patient to install with care. Excellent work done with satisfaction.You cannot go wrong with any installation with their action at Action Auto!!!

RichardPang
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2017
Awesome Audio Services  Posted on 21-Mar-2017
Action Auto gave me very good impression during the first visit, especially the way of products display has shown their professionalism.
Not only that but with their welcome manners which have treated me as their potential customer. I was just simply walking in and wanna ask for a quotation because my friend told me about their skill are somehow best in Singapore. This is very sure as they win lots of prizes.
After an introduction by the person in charge, namely Ah Yong, he explains carefully to me and he ensures I have understood what is car audio about. As if he knew what I want exactly. I am very happy with his presentation, most of all, the reasonable price has totally fit my requirement.
I actually come back next day to install the audio system as per schedule appointment. They really handle very well to my car, with no hesitation, everything was so smooth. I realize this due to their teamwork are wonderful. His assistant Ah Liang also friendly guy who did every fixing accurately without second trying.
Until audio system was completely done, Ah Yong fine tuning and analyze and explain to me how to enjoy the audio system in my car. I really thumb up with his knowledge as I then realize that not only a good brand audio system but with the skillful man can really enjoy what music is about.
Well done! Ah Yong & Ah Liang, thank you very much.
I will definitely spread their good names to my friends. Post Management Response

SimYeowChuan
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2016
Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 15-Mar-2017
Had a world class experience here installing my sound system and subsequently going for a sound system competition emerging 3rd.

Their after sales service is excellent and beyond their call. Had a recent car cam problem and they went all way out to loan me a spare one to use while i await my 1-to-1 exchange from another vendor.

After the car cam was exchanged, they went out with me on no less than 4 occasions to test drive, configure and even ensure all settings were correctly set up before allowing me to leave their office officially.

Totally awesome experience here. 5/5 stars Highly recommended ! Post Management Response

Shanice
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Mar-2017
Master of Car Audio  Posted on 04-Mar-2017
First time to this shop and I was very happy with the prompt, reliable and efficient service. Mr Yong is knowledgeable. He and his staff (Mr Liang) are friendly and willing to share their knowledge, unlike many audio shop do not. Installation was done by Mr Yong, installation and skill is very wonderful, I do feel value for money. After run in my speaker, finally I understood what is sound system (position, focus, sound stage, tonal accuracy). I was surprised that my sound system before and after such a big difference. Had a wonderful experience with this shop. I will definitely comeback again to do my car here because I trust that they know what they are doing. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »