Consumer Reviews of Best Solution Autocare

4.6/5 Outlet Experience
4.6/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
Never disappointed  Posted on 20-Jan-2021
Been here so many times...never disappointed... - Idnaffa, Owner of Toyota Corolla Altis SGN17--M

Friendly staff  Posted on 15-Jan-2021
Good and friendly service by technician! Will recommend - Mr Tan, Owner of Mercedes-Benz C180 SKU65--R

Good service  Posted on 11-Jan-2021
Overall very good - Edmund Lau, Owner of Toyota Alphard SDF81--G

Friendly staff  Posted on 08-Jan-2021
Referred by friend and am glad they managed to arrange for tow service right away after my call and fix the car issue within a day. Friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to others! :) - Chia, Owner of Toyota Harrier EE----T

Very good service.  Posted on 08-Jan-2021
Very good service. Very fast! - Umar Rahman, Owner of Toyota Estima SKC69--P

Good service  Posted on 06-Jan-2021
Good service Good service. - CHEN BIN, Owner of Toyota Corolla Altis SJX12--C

Good  Posted on 06-Jan-2021
Good - Hizam, Owner of Toyota Vios SJL89--C

Recommended  Posted on 02-Jan-2021
Good response & Support - Tan Yong Juay, Owner of Toyota Camry SFW91--P

Good job!  Posted on 02-Jan-2021
Very good👌👌👌 - Ramesh, Owner of Honda Accord SJN35--B

Very good skill with great customer service  Posted on 15-Sep-2020
Very good technique skills and nice customer service - Wanglei, Owner of Toyota Alphard SLX68--B

Rjk80n
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2013
Good place for colour change  Posted on 19-Jan-2017
I went to Best Solution to respray my car due to is a 5 years old car with many dents and scratches , I went for a changes of colour, the job is well done and they even clean my car in and out before and even send the car to my door step. Very happy for the services! I am ready for this CNY.

tbgoh72
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2016
Unhappy servicing experience  Posted on 26-Jan-2016
I decided to try them out after seeing very good review here. Unfortunately, was disappointed by the experience and thought it is only fair to give some advice here.

I sent the car for the $118 package. The mechanic called me back to ask if I want to change air filter/spark plug. I agreed to the air filter, even though it was expensive at $48. But I did not want to change spark plug as my car has only a year left.

When I took my car, I realized the car engine was vibrating very badly. Engine warning light was also lighting up. I asked the mechanic and he says this is due to the spark plug. But the car was NOT vibrating when I sent it in for servicing. So obviously I was very unhappy. To his credit, the mechanic was quite patient when explaining to me but I felt "Forced" To do the change and refused. In the end, I drove the car to my usual mechanic and got the spark plug replaced for $90 only.

I would caution future customers to do a proper handover to mechanic when sending car for servicing. I trusted that it was only a simple oil change and just left the car there as I was early before work.

aloylim88
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Oct-2014
Good Job & Great Service!  Posted on 08-Oct-2014
Got in a minor accident on the right rear door and rear panel of my Accord. Called to make an enquiry and the guy sounded very experience and advised me to send the photo of the damaged portion to him by whatsapp. Spoke to the staff there and they were very polite and have the happy-to-serve you attitude. Came to know that they do EVERYTHING with cars!! Got a quotation for my car’s servicing too since my car is due for servicing soon. It was very convenient as I do not have to go to the other workshop for servicing my car. Thousand “Likes” for the Paint work completed. Will definitely recommend their great service to my acquaintances!

denytay
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Oct-2014
Good Workmanship  Posted on 08-Oct-2014
Bought my civic over there for spray painting. Manager is good and knowledgeable. Workmanship is good. Had their polishing package as well. Polishing well done. reasonable price for polishing when I know they are using meguiar and 3M products. Their staff who did my car was very patient when explaining to me. Satisfied customer. Thank you.

Artjohn
4 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2006
Spray Painting Not So Good  Posted on 27-Sep-2014
My car''s roof has some scratches and rust marks so decided to respray it since I can claim from the dealer. Looked for Best Solution since they quoted within my budget and I can collect my car within a day while others quoted higher and needed more time. Sent my car in and collected my car. The roof was ok but the rest of the car paint surface felt rough. I realize the whole car is covered with paint dust and they didn't wash it clean.
I went back the next day to confront them and they told me this is the first time happening even though they have put enough newspaper wrappings. They helped me to clay the whole car and polish it off. Half the car felt smooth but there are still some parts that still felt sandy and stains of white wax were in some places. I went back to my original groomer to get it fixed and the car was restored. But I discovered something on the roof. There are two grooves on the roof and when I felt one of them, the paint was rough like it was not sand and they just spray paint over it. The other groove felt smooth. This says a lot about the techniques of the spray paint shop. I will definitely not recommend my friends to go there even though they are cheap.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »